• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

This idiot fucker is all twisted.  Clapping his hands...claiming he is a what?    WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR ELDER SISTER DIETRICH??
How is it that she was born in 1963 in Taiwan and your Dad retired from the Navy in 1965 and you were born in 1966 ?

When did your sister die?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 10:46:10 PM
Well I shouldn't talk.   Defense tossed me a couple of months back on my Jury Duty day.   
He didn't dig what I had to say I guess.    ::)
I've been tossed once on voir dire in what turned out to be a major local case (12 year old who killed a baby in an illegal home daycare situation. There were "racial" overtones to the case also.)  My Federal District Court Jury duty I was never called up but the system, believe it or not, worked well and all online now to see where/when to show up. Protesting the questionnaire might have had something to do with that though. Did serve once but civil trial that went on for 2, boring, weeks or he-said, he-said with regard to a land-deal and golf course that went south. Lots of claims, accountants, and crap.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2017, 10:49:54 PM
This idiot fucker is all twisted.  Clapping his hands...claiming he is a what?

Is it him or is it "The Dietrich" Hologram?

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 10:46:10 PM
Well I shouldn't talk.   Defense tossed me a couple of months back on my Jury Duty day.   
He didn't dig what I had to say I guess.    ::)

"Hang the MF'r!  Double park in my city?  Thqt bitch has got BALLS!''

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2017, 10:46:16 PM
USS Missouri?  Girl comes out of a cake>great tits?

What movie was that?  Steven Degal

What the hell language is he trying to speak?   

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2017, 10:50:02 PM
I've been tossed once on voir dire in what turned out to be a major local case (12 year old who killed a baby in an illegal home daycare situation. There were "racial" overtones to the case also.)  My Federal District Court Jury duty I was never called up but the system, believe it or not, worked well and all online now to see where/when to show up. Protesting the questionnaire might have had something to do with that though. Did serve once but civil trial that went on for 2, boring, weeks or he-said, he-said with regard to a land-deal and golf course that went south. Lots of claims, accountants, and crap.

Good thing probably.   Used to work with a guy that got selected for a Fed trial.  It was for price fixing in like the sugar industry or some such and it went on for months.........   Just sounded like a ghastly experience

Gunner65

Dietrich is a late comer to the civilian BS psyops special forces liar fake dipshit hologram gay idot sjw  community. After being rejected by the UFO BS psyops special forces liar fake dipshit hologram gay idot sjw  community.

Dietrich should resign.

Well that was a good one tonight. 

Until Tuesday night thread

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 10:56:04 PM
Good thing probably.   Used to work with a guy that got selected for a Fed trial.  It was for price fixing in like the sugar industry or some such and it went on for months.........   Just sounded like a ghastly experience
Yeah. The County one was bad. The Courts "work" so slow. At some points the jury was ready to do anything just to leave. And the judge wouldn't allow us to stay late when we- almost- had an agreement. Also got "off" early on Friday because judge had tee-times. It was ridiculous. Of course, we weren't privy to the machinations when we weren't in court but it was weird. Also no parking around but judge said 'bring me any tickets' if we were cited. I didn't need to do so but that would've been cool. I was sorta hoping for the Federal District because at the time you had some major stuff going on here. But, probably for the best. I was a-ready with my "juror's bill of rights" and court precedents for jury nullification ready.

Gunner65

You Blondie lovers are sick, you really are.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 10:59:32 PM
Well that was a good one tonight. 

Until Tuesday night thread

Okay.  Yeah.  Well, gotta go see the wife now, gnight!

Gunner65

Where is the Guest Gary States?  The Veterans Admin Beurocrat who claims the FOIA documents obtained by me are forged?  Dietrich blames Lilyea but Lilyea did not request or obtain the documents.  I did.  And I am sick of this shit.  Trust me.  It took me two months to even train myself to listen to Dietrich.

I am a persisstant observant SOB.  And I am a good researcher trained and experienced in using the FOIA .  Dietrich is in a dream world.  He hints at protecting himself with lawyers.   From exploding light poles from a year ago, to a fake assassination attempt to EMP from 10 meters.   And always gangstalkers.  Does Dietrich think people can afford to call him everyday?

Are you fucking kidding me?  Holy Fucking Shit the bills.  I have a FOIA on the results of the investigation.  You are so stupid Dietrich.  I know why you are so angry.   Your father fucked up. And we are left to believe that you came here in 1969?  You attack me you better prepare for a counterattack.

You are not brave.  You are a liar. A stupid man.

Gunner65

This is interesting but I cant type anymore.  I have done the best I can for today. Carry On.  PS Tell your flying monkeys to prepare to die.

chefist

Gunner65

I have been researchin "nose art" and I .......I think they use fake glasses to compensate for the noses...trust me its Kenny

Gunner65

DOUGLAS DIETRICH,  He cannot run he cannot climb he cannot shoot he is divisive and claims to be a hologram

Quote from: chefist on December 02, 2017, 11:53:08 PM
Blondie/Debra H?

Yes.  Ms. Harry is sort of the thread mascot.    She's a symbol of our inadequacies.

Dietrich and I are roughly the same age.  As just barely a teenager in 1979, I was greasing
around on my Schwinn Caliente 10 speed, slogging thru Algebra I and thinking impure
thoughts about Ms. Harry.     Dietrich?  At about the same age, he was a mercenary in
Uganda trying to prop up a failing Idi Amin regime and fighting an army of armed chimpanzee. 

Amin went down but we'll always have Deborah..........................

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 03, 2017, 08:27:16 AM
Yes.  Ms. Harry is sort of the thread mascot.    She's a symbol of our inadequacies.

Dietrich and I are roughly the same age.  As just barely a teenager in 1979, I was greasing
around on my Schwinn Caliente 10 speed, slogging thru Algebra I and thinking impure
thoughts about Ms. Harry.     Dietrich?  At about the same age, he was a mercenary in
Uganda trying to prop up a failing Idi Amin regime and fighting an army of armed chimpanzee. 

Amin went down but we'll always have Deborah..........................

Wait.  Amin went down on Dietrich?  That would fuck me up, too.

Take me away, Debbie.

https://youtu.be/TU3-lS_Gryk

Gunner65

This post is to show how Douglas Dietrich lied about the Sand Creek Massacre of 1864.  Dietrich claimed the troops were not militia or Colorado State troops, but were Regular US Army Cavalry etc.  He claims Gattling guns were used.  But Dietrich starts off by citing the date of the Sand Creek incident as 1890, not 1864, clearly referring to the Massacre at Wounded Knee.  (Notice that his "flying monkey" Dan Arola even posts a photo of the monument and education slides all bearing the date as 1864 without noticing Dietrich was incorrect!) He makes no mention of the actual details occurring prior to and after the attack and confuses or intentionally combines details of Wounded Knee.  He included a story about indians and Alcatraz in 1969 and then goes off the rails altogether. Dietrich uses this pathetic revision to discredit the Medal of Honor as well. 

No historian would consider his version as credible.  Yet people believe Dietrich because they are too lazy to study for themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukMF01sVC08&t=109s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDnPT1qYa64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc7fZonjD1M

Gunner65

The Guns used at Wounded Knee were not Gattling revolving barrel guns.  They were a battery of 4 Hotchkiss M1875 1.65 inch (42 mm) Mountain guns. (Shown in this photo following the incident).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre

Reports of the Sand Creek incident do not include reference to Gattling type "machine guns", but do refer to "artillery" being used including friendly-fire casualties from both rifle and artillery.  https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/horrific-sand-creek-massacre-will-be-forgotten-no-more-180953403/

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 10:56:04 PM

Got called for Federal duty once, never had to show up, but the local federal court pretty much just handles lawsuits against Dow Chemical, which would not have been fun. My parents have both served on murder trials.

Gunner65

Dietrich dedicated this Tuesday show to his dead mother.  So he will likely be good and wasted with a lot of bipolar crying and screaming.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 05, 2017, 02:32:14 PM
Dietrich dedicated this Tuesday show to his dead mother.  So he will likely be good and wasted with a lot of bipolar crying and screaming.

I'll try to be here for that...

Gunner65

Incidentally, I do not believe Dietrich is aware of this forum.  "Walks" created it this past April and I have never heard Dietrich refer to it.   The Rev Radio chat room would boot anyone disagreeing with Dietrich.  A separate room was created in the chat for the rejects.  Rev Radio is now launching a new chat and website still under construction.  https://freedomslips.com/sitestaging/  The new chat requires applicants to submit info to register.

Dietrich does not tolerate scrutiny well.  So he and his producer Solomon have created a protective system which restricts and/or attacks anyone who challenges him.  At this point he is using You Tube to release his shows using Mystick Warrior and Taboo Bros.  Both will make screen shots of comments. Taboo Bros (Dietrich "flying monkey") Dan Arola) uploads portions of shows purposefully  to "trigger" negative comments.  A Wordpress.com blog was also created which states that it is run by "volunteers" and that it is owned and copyrighted by Douglas Dietrich.  Such a blog is normally created in Wordpress by paying a premium monthly fee which requires paying for one year in advance!

Dietrich may not be paying for that blog but he declares copyright. https://seekingwithallmyheartandallmysoul.wordpress.com/
The writer of this blog posts articles/opinions which incite readers to make and report false accusations against Jonn Lilyea and Richard K Cole jr to the FBI.  This itself is a crime. 

As of of this date, Dietrich cannot produce a single document in his own defense.  He accuses others of "gang stalking" for years (since the early 1990s) without any substantiating evidence.  Anyone who takes time to scrutinize his claims will find he is a liar.  This little forum is unique because it provides a place to exchange facts and refute Dietrichs BS and have fun doing it.