• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

I keep hearing this James Yanchek.....could not find much about him

and we roll into the Killer Ape Men.  Dougie is in the groove tonight

Cuban women were supposed to breed with Apes?   But Hitler and the boys saved them?

Guess Daisy Fuentes is grateful

Gunner65

Oh yes, speaking of monkeys you all will love this one:  People who believe they are being gangstalked call the attackers minions "FLYING MONKEYS"  (from the Wizard of Oz)  HAA  HAA.  So Taboo Bros Dan Arola is a flying monkey!

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2017, 09:22:32 PM
Oh yes, speaking of monkeys you all will love this one:  People who believe they are being gangstalked call the attackers minions "FLYING MONKEYS"  (from the Wizard of Oz)  HAA  HAA.  So Taboo Bros Dan Arola is a flying monkey!

Dr. MD MD

Potential dilemma? I'm convinced that DD is completely insane but I still think Aquino is probably evil. Discuss.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2017, 09:27:17 PM
Potential dilemma? I'm convinced that DD is completely insane but I still think Aquino is probably evil. Discuss.

Maybe later.  Right now we got Nazi Moon Bases to deal with

Those Wizard of Oz  Monkey Things freaked me out as a kid    :o

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 09:29:50 PM
Maybe later.  Right now we got Nazi Moon Bases to deal with

Damn. South American jungles, Antarctica, Indonesian hide-aways, and now the friggin MOON? 

Gunner65

Yeah me too.  Something was just not right.....they even sounded freaky.  HOLY SHIT Dietrich is in tears already!

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2017, 09:32:36 PM
Damn. South American jungles, Antarctica, Indonesian hide-aways, and now the friggin MOON?

The Indonesian thing is my personal favorite

Gunner65

Didn't they used to call that Bi-Polar Disorder?  Does anyone else notice his speech pattern?  Sometimes he goes "Rythmic"  (My girlfriend is a Speech Pathologist)

albrecht

Aquino ruined Eastern Airlines? And the haunted plane (and great made-for-tv movie?)

Still not sure what Frank Borman has to do with whatever he's talking about.   I'm lost again!

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2017, 09:38:41 PM
Aquino ruined Eastern Airlines? And the haunted plane (and great made-for-tv movie?)

Aquino did it!

Gunner65

DD Crying again.  Thats twice in 40 min.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2017, 09:35:48 PM
Didn't they used to call that Bi-Polar Disorder?  Does anyone else notice his speech pattern?  Sometimes he goes "Rythmic"  (My girlfriend is a Speech Pathologist)

Plenty of pathology here for her to analyze.........    ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 09:39:09 PM
Still not sure what Frank Borman has to do with whatever he's talking about.   I'm lost again!

Eastern Airlines. Apparently Aquino ruined it and helped with the haunting of the infamous planes that used parts from an accident (Flight 401.) There was a great pretty good made-for-tv movie about it.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 09:41:03 PM
Plenty of pathology here for her to analyze.........    ::)

Yes.  I did not want her in on it, but she is persistent and observant.  She's also sharp as a freakin tack

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2017, 09:41:15 PM
Eastern Airlines. Apparently Aquino ruined it and helped with the haunting of the infamous planes that used parts from an accident (Flight 401.) There was a great pretty good made-for-tv movie about it.

Glad I brought you along man.    You are my Dietrich Whisperer

Wow.  Gunner called it.   Luftwaffe attack in Italy.   I'd ask how he knew this would be covered tonight but
there are some questions you really don't want to know the answer to.

Gunner65

Here we go Walks.  Attack story about Bari Port

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2017, 09:44:38 PM
Wow.  Gunner called it.   Luftwaffe attack in Italy.   I'd ask how he knew this would be covered tonight but
there are some questions you really don't want to know the answer to.

Its called a facebook page

Gunner65

Dietrich is already lying...hope you guys studied-up because this is exactly what I said he would do!

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2017, 09:46:12 PM
Its called a facebook page

and here I thought you had a mole, buried deep under cover in the Dietrich organization

Another reason for not using gas was the Wehrmacht's reliance on horses.   Can't put a gas mask on a horse