• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151015 - Cynthia Larson - Reality Shifting - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 15, 2015, 08:16:48 PM

AppealPlay

Quote from: coaster on October 15, 2015, 11:07:52 PM
Using unicorn for the letter u. Eh. Always thought police/military used the word union.

Uniform is what NATO uses.

I think the secret message said:  "Dave, give up.  Your goose is cooked.  The airwaves belong to Art.  Buh-bye."

Crapphazzard

Quote from: Robert on October 15, 2015, 11:07:08 PM
I always thought that's what his supposed sword actually was.
pretty far inward to be a sword  ;D ;D

AppealPlay

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on October 15, 2015, 11:09:37 PM
I think the secret message said:  "Dave, give up.  Your goose is cooked.  The airwaves belong to Art.  Buh-bye."

This is certainly the only rational explanation.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 15, 2015, 11:08:38 PM
Collapse out.....hmmm that's fng creepy.
That would be the prolapse nebula. Very close in proximity to the Goatse Galaxy.

Robert

Quote from: Robert on October 15, 2015, 11:05:45 PM
http://users.bestweb.net/~robgood/teach , but I need to update, it's been a yr.  I did add some explanatory graphics recently, though.
Come to think of it, think my explaining it would be a good topic for MITD?  If Lost were non-fiction, or could be made out as non-fiction as did Henry Lincoln of de Sede's The Cursed Treasure, then I'd have a pretty good conspiracy theory.  But as hidden fiction in overt fiction, it'd be of interest only to fans, I guess.

Quote from: coaster on October 15, 2015, 11:07:52 PM
Using unicorn for the letter u. Eh. Always thought police/military used the word union.
"Uniform" Definitely a Military transmission. That was military phonetic alphabet. No doubt about it.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 15, 2015, 11:10:55 PM

Pray for...?
Fer sher start prayin...cuz when retrograde, that thing can suck you slap on into the boiling pits of sewage!

Robert

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2015, 11:07:41 PM
It sounded live too instead of computer generated which makes it especially interesting.
Decades ago they always sounded live.

jazmunda

Saltheart

Quote from: trostol on October 15, 2015, 11:07:27 PM
so we just heard something..what i have no idea of..and Art has none neither? i am lost lol
If you have ever scanned SW radio late in the night and suddenly come across a numbers station, it really puts a hook into you. Well, at least it did me.
There are a lot of numbers stations, well there was when I was building radios in the 80's and early 90's. Different nations talking to their agents in other lands. Put the zap on me.

TigerLily

Just wormholed Art (MMMM) that the first hour guest should be his "(ahem) Science Advisor"

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 15, 2015, 11:11:03 PM
hi folks....just got here. How's the show?
Weelll, Art opened a can of baked beans on the air. Live. Then ate some. Promised us all a treat later. Then some space guy. Talked about brown holes and such.

Quote from: TigerLily on October 15, 2015, 11:13:06 PM
Just wormholed Art (MMMM) that the first hour guest should be his "(ahem) Science Advisor"

...why, I'm sure Art wants to know what's actually happening.

TigerLily

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 15, 2015, 11:11:03 PM
hi folks....just got here. How's the show?
Sister Princess RoseGirl.  I heard your podcast for the first time. What a treat.  The RCH tarot reading was scary awesome

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on October 15, 2015, 11:13:48 PM
Weelll, Art opened a can of baked beans on the air. Live. Then ate some. Promised us all a treat later. Then some space guy. Talked about brown holes and such.

That sums it up nicely. 

Quote from: Saltheart on October 15, 2015, 11:13:03 PM
If you have ever scanned SW radio late in the night and suddenly come across a numbers station, it really puts a hook into you. Well, at least it did me.
There are a lot of numbers stations, well there was when I was building radios in the 80's and early 90's. Different nations talking to their agents in other lands. Put the zap on me.

Numbers stations are by far one of the most interesting things in the world to me. What's unfortunate is there's not a lot of info out there about them. But a few times a year I'll read everything I can find about them.

trostol

is there any way to listen to short wave on the computer? lol