jazmunda

High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole: here

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern). Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

ShayP

Hello all!  :)

2 drink max to call in.  No max to post.  :D

albrecht

I will put my nerd. Scot free. Nothing to do with the Scots; nothing to do with Dred Scott (though it could be an interesting thing to think about with this ideas that some Court should determine everything about our society and country.) Term came about from old taxes. Back in the day.

GravitySucks

I hope everybody that tells the stories understand the statute of limitations involved with whatever they got away with 😎😎

maren

Hi, Everyone!  And so sorry I won't be hearing from so many of you on Open Lines with Art's new two drink maximum rule.   :-\

ShayP

Quote from: maren on October 09, 2015, 10:02:30 PM
Hi, Everyone!  And so sorry I won't be hearing from so many of you on Open Lines with Art's new two drink maximum rule.   :-\
LOL!  ;D

Rocky4228

I think Bush the elder was just having a little fun.

GravitySucks

Quote from: maren on October 09, 2015, 10:02:30 PM
Hahahaha

Twotrips

Hello everyone. Golly its good to hear this again.

Since I come from Scottish roots, I guess I won't be calling the Scot Free line... :(

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 09, 2015, 10:03:34 PM
I think Bush the elder was just having a little fun.
I think 41 is still pretty sharp. He always finds his seat at the Astros games.