• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151007 - Ron Morehead - Bigfoot Sounds - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 07, 2015, 10:00:41 PM

Hells Mole

Since the archived version is annoyingly edited it starts off with Art in the middle of saying something falls all over the floor every night and gets stepped on which has now made it so he can't read them.  Did anyone hear what he was talking about?

I really wish they'd stop editing his beginning statements off the archive I'm paying for as it's often my favorite couple of minutes of the show.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: norland2424 on October 09, 2015, 02:05:19 PM
Lol did he pay for his own " award"
That lard-ass was an unwelcome guest and crashed the  BFF party (like he did this thread) at the expense and chagrin of REAL film makers, just to pick-up his cheezy toungue-in-asscheek "award" and free re-bottle of Mogen David Mad Dog 20/20 Plum Supreme. No wonder asstards like him and Leo stomp through the tulips together.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0783538/reviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt

Some great one-star reviews, like this one [excerpt]:
"Bowel Troubles...J. Neil Schulman, I ask you....why? Why would you do this, to yourself, your family, your cast and crew? Film is forever. And so is shame."

Skunk Ape

Quote from: chefist on October 09, 2015, 01:23:12 PM
I was surprised that your sexual preference was brought into the discussion... :P

Should have gone with Skunk Bear

Claudius

I've been out of the country for a bit now and lost track of MITD, I thought I would listen to this episode mainly because Bigfoot is a good laugh for me. As soon as they played the "Sierra Tapes" I lost it, I yelled out, 'That's your proof!!!?' It sounds like sound effects from a Hanna Barbera cartoon. Then it struck me, the babble that is a "language" sounded just like how the two cavemen "The Slag Brothers" from The Wacky Races talked.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 07, 2015, 10:41:25 PM
Art just tell your daughter your net worth is 10 million and she can have every game if she wants.
No-no-no!  Work, Art, work!  Asia can never have enough games!

This was a great show.  I just listened.  Some of those recordings sounded like Wilma Flintstone.
Morehouse is speculating that there is alien intervention and yetis have human dna?  He seems to think they span two worlds and may have quantum entanglement with critters on another plane?  He is unsure of what their purpose is because they are so evasive and secretive. 

If we stop thinking of them as another 'lower' animal and consider them as something of our intelligence, you'd have to wonder, but maybe there is just a natural flow opening up between worlds and they now can slip through.  Maybe everything is not the result of alien intervention.