• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151002 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thred

Started by jazmunda, October 02, 2015, 08:52:57 PM

Quote from: ArJuna on October 02, 2015, 10:39:48 PM
Yes you did miss huge news. YOu'll have to listen to the archive

Yeah stuck in traffic after a milk shake run and could not remember the streaming phone number. But from the sounds of it, yikes.... So much drama these days...

ArJuna

From DMN home page just now:

I’m sorry to say that Dark Matter News is on temporary hiatus. The program will return in radio syndication very soon. If you’re looking for someone to blame â€" it’s Keith Rowland. Three months of his hatefulness is all I could stand. So please pardon the interruption â€" we’ll be back on many more radio stations in better time slots soon. Tonight’s program is a rerun as was last night’s. This will be the final MITD Dark Matter […]

chefist

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2015, 10:40:09 PM
That's actually quite a good idea. He does a morning news program out of Reno.

BRAAAAPSSS! GREAT IDEA!

Scorch

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on October 02, 2015, 10:42:25 PM
Yeah stuck in traffic after a milk shake run and could not remember the streaming phone number. But from the sounds of it, yikes.... So much drama these days...

Steady, it will pass.

What a ride!

JamesMcDonald

Art should hire Alejandro Rojas to read the news.

ZomZom

Guy thought he was calling the, "My wife is a soul-crushing energy vampire" line.

trostol

already surpassed RCH's open lines of last night lol

Art

I'm taking the alien wife's side against that guy.

ShayP

Quote from: littlechris on October 02, 2015, 10:41:30 PM
Really? A bribe?  How much is Shay offering??  ;D

I'm a man of meager standing.   In an earlier post I asked if you had paypal so I could send you $5 to change the avatar.  I mean really...chris!....for love of humanity...we shouldn't have to see it.  ;D

littlechris

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 02, 2015, 10:42:06 PM
Art's in such a good mood considering all the drama. Probably feels good to take out the trash.

Yes unless it affects the XDS satellite feed.

starrmtn001

Quote from: littlechris on October 02, 2015, 10:41:30 PM
Really? A bribe?  How much is Shay offering??  ;D
It's back a few pages if you want to check. ;)

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on October 02, 2015, 10:40:29 PM
He's so good a producer for RCH. Would newsreader be a step up or down

Well good question...I would say neither...just if he would want to be talent and not production...we shall see

norland2424

is anyone here going to cancel their sub over leo?  ;D

Maybe George is telling the truth and leo is BS

Sean92008

Quote from: ArJuna on October 02, 2015, 10:42:44 PM
From DMN home page just now:

I’m sorry to say that Dark Matter News is on temporary hiatus. The program will return in radio syndication very soon. If you’re looking for someone to blame â€" it’s Keith Rowland. Three months of his hatefulness is all I could stand. So please pardon the interruption â€" we’ll be back on many more radio stations in better time slots soon. Tonight’s program is a rerun as was last night’s. This will be the final MITD Dark Matter […]

Better time slots?  Not with Crap 2 Crap doesn't have "better" time slots...Humm...

Well, it doesn't seem like Leo and Art will be able to patch things up for now. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail after the reactions from tonight blow over. I feel bad for Ashcraft though; he's been tarred and feathered in the open of the show for supposedly attempting to jump to C2C, which he denies emphatically. However, I don't doubt Jorch made a play for him just to mess with Art. The beef between Keith and Leo over their websites should have been nipped in the bud quickly to avoid the tension that led to all of this but it wasn't.

Quote from: Scorch on October 02, 2015, 10:43:13 PM
Steady, it will pass.

What a ride!

I've been riding in Art's car since 1995, you'd think I'd be used to it now. Or rather I'd realize it was not going to get better.

littlechris

Quote from: ShayP on October 02, 2015, 10:44:20 PM
I'm a man of meager standing.   In an earlier post I asked if you had paypal so I could send you $5 to change the avatar.  I mean really...chris!....for love of humanity...we shouldn't have to see it.  ;D

he he  BRAAAAAPSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what Todd Pettengill is up to these days

He'd be great at the news

Quote from: trostol on October 02, 2015, 10:43:53 PM
already surpassed RCH's open lines of last night lol

Like that was very hard lol.

nextgen.fm

Good calls  ;D

I think my wife was a vampire but now I think she's an alien

And the guy's dad who worked over a pentagram

Sean92008

OOOOH 

Dropping the news leaves ad and local news break time!

This may be a plus for MitD's ad sales.

trostol

Art and caller..you do know pentagrams are not ya know..evil right?