• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150914 - Charles Maxwell - Crop Circles - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 14, 2015, 07:51:59 PM

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 14, 2015, 10:31:41 PM
My apologies to the Almighty Hoagland, take mercy on my oh, Mighty Hoagland, You are the most Benevolent.

Thanks WanagoBleu for helping me minimize the eternal damnation by the Almighty Hoagland.

I think Hoagland would forgive you, but should you betray him again, he may banish you to the outer reaches of his "studio", next to the Foreveringing Phoneâ,,¢.

Oh man, this Trump thread Art was talking about is hilarious. This is completely cut throat and brutal but I've been laughing hard the entire time reading this.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 14, 2015, 10:31:41 PM
My apologies to the Almighty Hoagland, take mercy on my oh, Mighty Hoagland, You are the most Benevolent.

Thanks WanagoBleu for helping me minimize the eternal damnation by the Almighty Hoagland.
I'm just here to save your ass Sean. No worries.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 10:26:10 PM
I'm glad the guest said the majority of crop circles are fake. It gives him some credibility.  A lot of these crop circle folks are insane.

Insane? My kids think I'm insane for listening to Mr Bell ..   They're probably right.
IM GETTING "INSANE" tattoo'd on my forehead .... That'll show those brats INSANE

SciFiAuthor

You know, if even one crop circle turned out to be real it would change the world over night. Trouble is, after decades of research none of these groups have given us much.

Quote from: phrodo on September 14, 2015, 10:30:24 PM
Are Klystrons related to Klingons??

I wouldn't want a Klystron hanging off my ass, but I can deal with Klingons - He he he

trostol

hall and oats to dance to to keep away from vampires...excellent

Noorynoid

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 14, 2015, 10:29:39 PM
Every good conspiracy theory has to include some role for the military in whatever it is that's happening.

The Military invented the term 'conspiracy' and world leaders later developed into a regular 'thang'

Sean92008

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 14, 2015, 10:33:18 PM
I'm just here to save your ass Sean. No worries.

As long as there's no penetration...  I'm O.K.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

coaster

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 14, 2015, 10:33:06 PM
Oh man, this Trump thread Art was talking about is hilarious. This is completely cut throat and brutal but I've been laughing hard the entire time reading this.
That good huh? Shit, i might as well read up on the bullshit.

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on September 14, 2015, 10:33:45 PM

No wonder I was vampire-free in the 80's!

eddie dean

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 14, 2015, 10:24:56 PM
Apparently the political threads.  Haven't seen any here.

Hi Starrmtn!

Political threads are not moderated and it's clearly posted as such. So why should MV respond to QC complaint.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 10:33:24 PM
You know, if even one crop circle turned out to be real it would change the world over night. Trouble is, after decades of research none of these groups have given us much.

Same for just about any topic in the paranormal.

phrodo

Quote from: trostol on September 14, 2015, 10:33:45 PM

Hall and Oates were one of the few musical groups to make sexual tension work for their music .. well them and Sonny and Cher....

Art

I keep hearing "Bible Smells."  It must be this tablet's speakers.  I need some of them CCrain earbuds.

Quote from: coaster on September 14, 2015, 10:34:31 PM
That good huh? Shit, i might as well read up on the bullshit.

Start around page 22 or 23. There's three or four posts that are goddamn hilarious in their efforts to cut Quick Karl's balls off.

Juan Cena

Leo is trashing the Yacht Rock.

Art is not gonna be amused by that. He might even fire Leo's a$$.

Sean92008

NOSTradomus?  Like Nostrildamus?

Come one...  If you're gonna bullshit some made-up code, pronounce things right.

munbeam666

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 14, 2015, 10:33:24 PM
When in doubt, call it Art