• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 16, 2018, 12:08:41 PM
No joke, Little Dicky is questioning people at a hearing on capital today on shithole gate. That’s the way to do your job Dicky! What’s next? Biden photos with children? The worthless DemoKKKrat party working for the people.

side note: upwards of a dozen people have failed to confirm little Dicky Durbins claims that the so-called term “shithole” was used. If we want to know what really happened just look at how CNN verified it. CNN reported it 10,000 times 5 seconds after Durbin made the unsubstantiated claim. No collusion there. 😄

I'll remind you of that when you immediately put your 'opinion' on the forum after a mass shooting..  ::)

It’s quite disappointing. Trump calling shitholes shitholes was more truthfulness than we’ve gotten from the DemoKKKrat party since Jimmy Carter.

Oh? I thought the craven GOP couldn't recall what he said? They had collective amnesia..Then after Trump tweeted they were good to go and say he didn't say that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 12:39:47 PM
You're covering, pud but WE'RE all onto you and your pedophile ways.

We're? You're a team of one you sad little shit. I resent that I'm paying for your dole money.  >:(

Kidnostad3

But Hilliary my ass.  What I choose to regard as amusing rather than grossly hypocritical and intellectually dishonest on the part of leftists is their focus on Trump’s every deed, word and gesture while ignoring the already massive and growing evidence of corruption at the highest levels of Government during the Obama years.  While they are all up in arms about Trump using naughty words and apparently triggering the false alarm in Hawaii, they are not at all concerned about the gross abuse of power, accumulation of wealth by officials while in office and establishment of a favored class to whom the law does not apply.  Nary a one of the lefties regularly posting on these boards who are so vociferously and sanctimoniously suspicious and critical of Trump has acknowledged the mounting prima facie evidence of pervasive criminality on the part of Obama and his administration officials. 

I would ask all of you who choose to stand silent on the matter, or worse to justify it on the basis of what you see as Trump’s failings or poor character,  if you have as much concern that the rights of Americans were criminally subverted by the Obama regime as you do about allowing any and all foreigners to enter the U.S. and remain there indefinitely by virtue of local jurisdictions thumbing their noses at federal law.   How anyone can justify this is incomprehensible to me. 

Also, if we are on the brink of a nuclear war as some of you claim, it is not because of anything that Trump has said or done.  It’s because former presidents refused to effectively deal with N. Korea, Russia, and other totalitarian regimes when it would have been much less risky to do so. But you peace and love types just keep hiding behind your little finger and see how things turn out.  Your ignorance or naive disregard for what history has clearly taught us is both stunning and alarming. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 12:45:01 PM
We're? You're a team of one you sad little shit. I resent that I'm paying for your dole money.  >:(

You'd like to think that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
A real head-scratcher there ;)   but interesting the LATimes is actually posing the question: "Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?"

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-jackson-california-poverty-20180114-story.html

"Extensive environmental regulations aimed at reducing carbon dioxide emissions make energy more expensive, also hurting the poor"

"but a higher minimum wage will do nothing for the 60% of Californians who live in poverty and don’t have jobs. And research indicates that it could cause many who do have jobs to lose them."

"The generous spending, then, has not only failed to decrease poverty; it actually seems to have made it worse."

"California Democrats have long been free to indulge blue-state ideology while paying little or no political price."

No mention, of course, about chain immigration, open-borders, and "sanctuary" state and city policies though a pretty good article considering the source paper.

Fake news.. Has to be. Its based in LA.  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 12:46:07 PM
You'd like to think that.

Unfortunately its true. I wish it wasn't.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 12:46:34 PM
Quote from: albrecht on Today at 12:36:53 PM
A real head-scratcher there
;)   but interesting the LATimes is actually posing the question: "Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?"

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-jackson-california-poverty-20180114-story.html

"Extensive environmental regulations aimed at reducing carbon dioxide emissions make energy more expensive, also hurting the poor"

"but a higher minimum wage will do nothing for the 60% of Californians who live in poverty and don’t have jobs. And research indicates that it could cause many who do have jobs to lose them."

"The generous spending, then, has not only failed to decrease poverty; it actually seems to have made it worse."

"California Democrats have long been free to indulge blue-state ideology while paying little or no political price."

No mention, of course, about chain immigration, open-borders, and "sanctuary" state and city policies though a pretty good article considering the source paper.

Lies of omission are often the most effective.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
But Hilliary my ass.  What I choose to regard as amusing rather than grossly hypocritical and intellectually dishonest on the part of leftists is their focus on Trump’s every deed, word and gesture while ignoring the already massive and growing evidence of corruption at the highest levels of Government during the Obama years.  While they are all up in arms about Trump using naughty words and apparently triggering the false alarm in Hawaii, they are not at all concerned about the gross abuse of power, accumulation of wealth by officials while in office and establishment of a favored class to whom the law does not apply.  Nary a one of the lefties regularly posting on these boards who are so vociferously and sanctimoniously suspicious and critical of Trump has acknowledged the mounting prima facie evidence of pervasive criminality on the part of Obama and his administration officials. 

You mean you didn't get involved in the American Spring that marched on the WH in 2014? Weird. Dozens turned up.

I would ask all of you who choose to stand silent on the matter, or worse to justify it on the basis of what you see as Trump’s failings or poor character,  if you have as much concern that the rights of Americans were criminally subverted by the Obama regime as you do about allowing any and all foreigners to enter the U.S. and remain there indefinitely by virtue of local jurisdictions thumbing their noses at federal law.   How anyone can justify this is incomprehensible to me. 
Assume what you say is correct...One of Trump's (And his head cheerleader Flynn-now helping the FBI with their enquiries) campaign promises was to 'Drain the swamp'. Before his inauguration he'd already gone back on his 'I won't employ my family' by putting his catastrophically unqualified daughter and son in law into positions of status in the WH; Namely his advisors. Kushner even approached the Russians to put in his own personal back channel to conduct his personal financial affairs. Almost the entire cabinet have vested interests in the very positions they've been installed, usually they've been installed because they 're against the very department they're in charge of, and/or will profit from them. Is this draining the swamp?

Trump has systematically and continues to make personal profit from the position of POTUS. Every time he goes off to play golf at one of his hotels (He wouldn't have time for that remember?) the taxpayer picks up the bill that is paid to him. The foreign dignitaries who are staying in his hotels to garner his favour (because its all about massaging his ego) pay to him. His entire family make money from the fact he's the POTUS, the cabinet have used private jets that have been billed to the taxpayer for their personal use. Is this draining the swamp?

Also, if we are on the brink of a nuclear war as some of you claim, it is not because of anything that Trump has said or done.  It’s because former presidents refused to effectively deal with N. Korea, Russia, and other totalitarian regimes when it would have been much less risky to do so. But you peace and love types just keep hiding behind your little finger and see how things turn out.  Your ignorance or naive disregard for what history has clearly taught us is both stunning and alarming.

Yeah, there's some truth in that. But its history, what leadership did Trump demonstrate the other day after the false alarm? Would you have him as your sub skipper?

Gd5150

The United States isn’t immune to its areas of Shitholeness. Look at DemoKKKrat capital San Francisco. Chicago is no better.

Human Feces tracking map:

http://mashable.com/2014/11/21/public-poop-san-francisco/#s1N7XoIj.Oq9

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

He's been in a year, more than enough time to have brought some prosecutions by now. How is it that the clock is always ticking for Mueller but not for Trump? The reason is that most of these allegations are smoke and innuendo and lawyers need something concrete before they can bring a prosecution. Also, Hillary is a sort of Emanuel Goldstein figure and it suits him to keep her there to attack rather than actually do anything. So don't blame us, blame your hero.

If history has taught us anything it's that there are no easy solutions. Containment was probably the least worst option. Do you honestly want to open up several more fronts? You're still dithering over Afghanistan. How do you 'deal' with Russia anyway? Invade it? That won't work out well, and neither would invading Iran and N Korea. It just opens up another set of problems.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 01:16:17 PM
He's been in a year, more than enough time to have brought some prosecutions by now.

What are you, fucking high?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
Unfortunately its true. I wish it wasn't.

It's also true that you're a pdeophile. I wish it wasn't.  :(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 01:23:22 PM
It's also true that you're a pdeophile. I wish it wasn't.  :(

If I was, why do you think the Trump administration issued me a green card?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 01:16:17 PM
He's been in a year, more than enough time to have brought some prosecutions by now.

Mueller?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:24:40 PM
If I was, why do you think the Trump administration issued me a green card?

You must've faked it somehow. That's just another charge you'll face.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 16, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
Mueller?

Clinton.
Flynn led the chant about locking her up. Presumably based on Comey. Trump at the time said Comey was a great guy etc etc...And then admitted later that he'd fired Comey because of the 'Russia thing'. He told the Russian delegation in the oval office the same thing who very reasonably let RT release their footage to the US networks who weren't allowed into the meeting. It isn't clear exactly when in that meeting Trump tipped off the Russians about an Israeli agent embedded in an ISIS group in Syria.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
You must've faked it somehow. That's just another charge you'll face.

In that case they really must tighten up their 'extreme vetting'. Trump had been in nearly a year and they still haven't got it right... Damn.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
In that case they really must tighten up their 'extreme vetting'. Trump had been in nearly a year and they still haven't got it right... Damn.

It's probably one of the Dem hold overs resisting. You know how they just LOVE pedophiles.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 01:33:26 PM
It's probably one of the Dem hold overs resisting. You know how they just LOVE pedophiles.  ;)

Roy Moore isn't a democrat...and between us, only you voted for Obama.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:29:51 PMTrump at the time said Comey was a great guy etc etc...And then admitted later that he'd fired Comey because of the 'Russia thing'.

Fake news.

Trump fired Comey for mishandling the Clinton email investigation and setting it back a year.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 16, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
Mueller?

You idiots haven't even pinned a traffic violation on Hillary yet. Mueller has bagged a few indictments already. I thought all this Hillary evidence would be so overwhelming... It seems not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:34:34 PM
Roy Moore isn't a democrat...and between us, only you voted for Obama.

Only once but I'm not psychic and I learned my lesson. Roy Moore isn't a pedophile. I believe he's happily married to a REAL woman, pud. You're right that he's not a Democrat though but Harvey Weinstien and Kevin Spacey are. There must be a bunch more Democratic pedophiles I'm forgetting about. Someone help me out here.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 16, 2018, 01:38:04 PM
Fake news.

Trump fired Comey for mishandling the Clinton email investigation and setting it back a year.

Trump told Lester Holt on air he would have fired him irrespective of what Rosenstein and Sessions had come up with*, because of 'the Russia thing'. Holt queried it and Trump confirmed it.

*Both submitted memos to say that Comey should be fired because he'd not been kind to Clinton.. Trump countermanded that with his Russia comment.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 01:40:34 PM
Only once but I'm not psychic and I learned my lesson. Roy Moore isn't a pedophile. I believe he's happily married to a REAL woman, pud. You're right that he's not a Democrat though but Harvey Weinstien and Kevin Spacey are. There must be a bunch more Democratic pedophiles I'm forgetting about. Someone help me out here.  :D

Neither to my knowledge have run for office.

Roy Moore is a child molester. He molested young teenage girls.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2018, 01:40:17 PM
You idiots haven't even pinned a traffic violation on Hillary yet. Mueller has bagged a few indictments already. I thought all this Hillary evidence would be so overwhelming... It seems not.

Does sucking cock lower your IQ? It never seemed to with the women I've known but maybe it's different for men? ???

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:40:57 PM
Trump told Lester Holt on air he would have fired him irrespective of what Rosenstein and Sessions had come up with*, because of 'the Russia thing'. Holt queried it and Trump confirmed it.

*Both submitted memos to say that Comey should be fired because he'd not been kind to Clinton.. Trump countermanded that with his Russia comment.

Irrespective is the operative word.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

Allegations aren't facts. Even when you pretend they are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

You have proof of this the way you have proof of Russian collusion. In other words, you don't.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 16, 2018, 01:43:29 PM
Allegations aren't facts. Even when you pretend they are.

Neither Weinstein nor Spacy have stood trial yet, but the received wisdom is that they're both culpable.