• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Pizzapunch

She's doing another lets watch senda video! Have you ever thought about doing a Let's watch Erinnn video and picking her apart the way she does George.....I bet she will take it worse than he does...

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 05:46:59 PM
my goodness, Erinn has apparently landed a job. i wonder how her new employer views false accusations? it would be a shame if they found out about her despicable behavior...
She’s not quick on the draw or the apology for unsubstantiated accusations.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 28, 2019, 05:49:54 PM
She's doing another lets watch senda video! Have you ever thought about doing a Let's watch Erinnn video and picking her apart the way she does George.....I bet she will take it worse than he does...

LOL no. GIRL SENDA's voice is too annoying. ill stick to pointing out the false allegations she makes. it's only a matter of time until she makes another one.

Quote from: whoozit on May 28, 2019, 05:53:17 PM
She’s not quick on the draw or the apology for unsubstantiated accusations.

sad.

this lady is going to land someone in jail. she's actively looking for reasons to accuse men of inappropriate behavior. this is sick.

https://youtu.be/brmxJzdrMLg

she deleted the video already 🤔🤔🤔

[attachment=1,msg1329466]

she alleged her online date somehow obtained her cell phone numbers with out her consent and he knew the brands of her two phones. good god.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 07:13:56 PM
this lady is going to land someone in jail. she's actively looking for reasons to accuse men of inappropriate behavior. this is sick.

she alleged her online date somehow obtained her cell phone numbers with out her consent and he knew the brands of her two phones. good god.

Women were a mistake.

ItsOver

"I will not rest until cat ladies fill the ranks!"

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 28, 2019, 07:47:31 PM
Is it too late to abort them?

at least she acknowledged her disabled subscribers today. progress!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 07:52:54 PM

I cant watch her videos fam, Thanks for the TL;DW summaries. I hope her house collapses on top of her.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 28, 2019, 08:05:19 PM
I cant watch her videos fam, Thanks for the TL;DW summaries i hope her house collapses on top of her.

it's a good possibility with all that mold growing in her ceiling.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 07:52:54 PM

I was watching when she pulled that video but she was nasty when she acknowledged them. She mentioned disabled and bed ridden viewers and she did not want to talk about gallivanting around Europe because they can't. Then she talked about the bumble guy and said "at least he could hold his own talking about these things."

DAMN, that was a nasty comment.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 28, 2019, 08:25:48 PM
I was watching when she pulled that video but she was nasty when she acknowledged them. She mentioned disabled and bed ridden viewers and she did not want to talk about gallivanting around Europe because they can't. Then she talked about the bumble guy and said "at least he could hold his own talking about these things."

DAMN, that was a nasty comment.

yeah, Scarf Guy can reminisce about backpacking Eruope with Bubba after she has him arrested for some trumped up charge.

Lilith

I missed the video.  Thank you all posting here with the general rundown, for the record.

lol, i know Erinn's sycophants are lurking this thread. tell her she needs serious mental help before someone ends up in jail wrongly.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 08:41:35 PM
yeah, Scarf Guy can reminisce about backpacking Eruope with Bubba after she has him arrested for some trumped up charge.

And her subscribers can not hold their own with her, they are beneath her.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 28, 2019, 08:57:46 PM
And her subscribers can not hold their own with her, they are beneath her.

indeed, they might as well be that green buildup accumulating in her large pool.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yslwUc4Iq_U

I was just catching up on this video, where Erinn lets everyone know how she gifted Senda in the day, and lets everyone know she will be showering people of her choice, with gifts again in the future.

Thats some lure to get subscribers.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 08:50:32 PM
lol, i know Erinn's sycophants are lurking this thread. tell her she needs serious mental help before someone ends up in jail wrongly.

Any disgusting cat ladies caught lurking here will be gassed with Zyklon B!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2019, 07:13:56 PM

I was sent a link to a website that fully doxes her, phone number, address, car make and model, family member names ect. If a doofus like me gets handed that kind of info then anyone can get it.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 29, 2019, 03:15:42 AM
I was sent a link to a website that fully doxes her, phone number, address, car make and model, family member names ect. If a doofus like me gets handed that kind of info then anyone can get it.

my god!

i would comfortably bet money that she straight up gave the guy her phone numbers. but yes, she's already divulged more than enough info for someone to look up her personal info. hypothetically speaking.

on the next episode of Richard Groyper Investigates: Girl Senda has a gargantuan nose yet, is unable to smell her own bullshit.

stay turned.

[attachment=1,msg1329594]
[attachment=2,msg1329594]
[attachment=3,msg1329594]

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 28, 2019, 10:49:43 PM
Any disgusting cat ladies caught lurking here will be gassed with Zyklon B!

NOSE MAD!

Quote from: brig on May 29, 2019, 12:15:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTHkCz9N1aM

Supplements cause this????   :o

i don't think GNC can legally sell methamphetamine. i could be wrong though.

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 29, 2019, 12:18:28 PM
i don't think GNC can legally sell methamphetamine. i could be wrong though.
She should not be a spokesperson. Her nose makes me think she is lying.
#Pinnochio

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 29, 2019, 12:01:25 PM
my god!

i would comfortably bet money that she straight up gave the guy her phone numbers. but yes, she's already divulged more than enough info for someone to look up her personal info. hypothetically speaking.

on the next episode of Richard Groyper Investigates: Girl Senda has a gargantuan nose yet, is unable to smell her own bullshit.

stay turned.

[attachment=1,msg1329594]
[attachment=2,msg1329594]
[attachment=3,msg1329594]

One part really surprised me. Married.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 29, 2019, 01:39:27 PM
One part really surprised me. Married.

she was married before, or is currently? interesting. she said was engaged once, but then “Mike” turned gay right before the ceremony.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 29, 2019, 01:44:26 PM
she was married before, or is currently? interesting. she said was engaged once, but then “Mike” turned gay right before the ceremony.

I see no date on it but it says: Relationship: Married.