• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2018, 10:50:13 AM
I wonder if George Knapp will be there to film it.
I wonder where Richard Hoagland is in all this or did he cut ties with DMN

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 06, 2018, 06:13:00 PM
I wonder where Richard Hoagland is in all this or did he cut ties with DMN

He cut ties long ago once Keith started charging him for bandwidth.

What Indian Tribe did Heather's 7 foot father come from?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 06, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

She said her father was Chinese. She spoke of Chinese pyramids that were being destroyed that her father used to live near/in.

I think she said she was part Choctaw but I don’t remember for sure.  I might have that part confused with Amy Martin.  Maybe aldous knows.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2018, 07:54:25 PM
She said her father was Chinese. She spoke of Chinese pyramids that were being destroyed that her father used to live near/in.

I think she said she was part Choctaw but I don’t remember for sure.  I might have that part confused with Amy Martin.  Maybe aldous knows.

No, you weren't mistaken.  She said the other day that she is part Choctaw.

albrecht

Plot twist: the JBW/Lurch tribe. The tall, white Indian tribes that existed before some kind of genocide against them by other Indians (who were aware of future prophecy of whites coming to kill them and so ancient attempt to stop.) I forget my Ghostwolf stuff....

yoursongs

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 06, 2018, 10:11:14 PM
Heather says it's no joke, she is going to breach Area 51

Good, best news I've heard all day.  Maybe they will somehow keep her worthless fake ass off the air!

WildCard

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 06, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
She's really pushing people to join the super-secret email list for the Area 51 plans. Why not just put the info on the website? A cynic might think this is part of an email harvesting scam

that's the least of it. she's harvesting souls!

Quote from: Redacted on June 25, 2015, 09:47:34 PM

You're on the list.

Epaphroditus

Her stepfather was 7 foot , her birth father is Chinese and the Choctaw is on her mother's side if I remember correctly .

The chinese millionaire was her father, the Oklahoma giant was her stepfather. She had a fiancee but he dumped her. Her heritage changes depending on the guest

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 05, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
I'm a big fan of Dick.  :D

Well, you are in the right place then.  Here you can get all the dick you want.  Can we get the lady some dick, here?  Who's got dick?  Maybe a little extra?   That they don't know what to do with?  I'm looking at you Dickdr.  I know you got you some dick you ain't using.  Dick.  Dick.  Dick.  Who's got dick?

Or maybe......
https://youtu.be/J782jBp_pW0?t=1m24s

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2018, 10:00:05 PM
Plot twist: the JBW/Lurch tribe. The tall, white Indian tribes that existed before some kind of genocide against them by other Indians (who were aware of future prophecy of whites coming to kill them and so ancient attempt to stop.) I forget my Ghostwolf stuff....
Is that fm the Book of Morman?

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 07, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
Is that fm the Book of Morman?
If it's not in the Book of Mormon, it didn't happen.  Unless there's a video of it online.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 07, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
Well, you are in the right place then.  Here you can get all the dick you want.  Can we get the lady some dick, here?  Who's got dick?  Maybe a little extra?   That they don't know what to do with?  I'm looking at you Dickdr.  I know you got you some dick you ain't using.  Dick.  Dick.  Dick.  Who's got dick?

Or maybe......
https://youtu.be/J782jBp_pW0?t=1m24s
Well, this guy's a real Dick.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 06, 2018, 09:52:50 AM
I think the "invasion" of Area 51 will be anti-climatic. But it is still fun to talk about, she will just be quickly detained, fined and released.

Like the cool kids use to say .. Roswells

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 06, 2018, 11:11:04 AM
Here's how this is going to go:

The true believers (20 or fewer in total) will meet up at the location of the old "Area 51" mailbox or at the Little Ali'en. They will generally mill about for awhile with no clear direction or leadership. After this goes on for awhile some will move to the limits of the Nevada Test Range, or to known public land skywatching locations. At this point the white jeeps guys will scare them away by just parking nearby. Those who were still hanging around the mailbox will be ordered to disperse by Nye County sheriff's deputies and Nevada Highway Patrol.

The whole lot of them will be back in their Las Vegas hotel rooms no later than 2 am.

Sounds very exciting! Hope to work it into our early summer road trip itinerary.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 06, 2018, 11:17:59 AM
Has she announced a date yet for the Area 51 'invasion'?

I'd aim for sometime in May; it can get 120 degrees in June in the Nevada desert (or time it before 6 am before the sun comes up).

Telly

No date announced yet. I hope Heather gives plenty of notice. Cross country road trips take lots of planning. Vacation time off work, stopping the mail, and who will be watering the flowers etc..The list goes on and on. Lucky we don't have any pussy cats to worry about.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on April 06, 2018, 12:35:29 PM
Lincoln County I think, on the east side of Nellis...

Here is a good video to help prep these folks...

https://youtu.be/X_nyR9Ol8WM

Thanks Chefist! This is going to be exciting! I might set a base camp right before the turn off road with the motor home and only drive the jeep to signs. In case need to go off road to escape the camo dudes.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 07, 2018, 03:03:18 PM
No date announced yet. I hope Heather gives plenty of notice. Cross country road trips take lots of planning. Vacation time off work, stopping the mail, and who will be watering the flowers etc..The list goes on and on. Lucky we don't have any pussy cats to worry about.

It’s only 8 more hours to Martinez.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 06, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
She's really pushing people to join the super-secret email list for the Area 51 plans. Why not just put the info on the website? A cynic might think this is part of an email harvesting scam

As subscribers to MITD wouldn't Heather already have our emails?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2018, 07:54:25 PM

I recently received my DNA results from ancestry.com .. pure American Hillbilly!

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 07, 2018, 03:49:39 PM
Don't tempt me!

It’s all downhill after Donner Pass and it is a 15 minute side trip to meet aldous if he is in town.

vipjon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 07, 2018, 03:48:12 PM
I recently received my DNA results from ancestry.com .. pure American Hillbilly!

Yes and also you ARE the father!

vipjon

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 06, 2018, 10:11:14 PM
Heather says it's no joke, she is going to breach Area 51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Cug4jpQZU

I just hope she dosent get hurt....you know, i hope a shit load of people show up and they ALL go in there!!!! It will be everywhere all over the news everything there will be no choice left then to disclose!