• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 09, 2017, 06:17:59 PM
Jeez, you just stepped on my attempt at humor.  Why doesn't everybody just lighten up.  Where's the love?

Sorry kid.  MD has been grating on me for a while.  He thinks that anybody that isn't 100% in lockstep with Trump is a piece of shit.  I'm very content with Trump right now but some things he does are aggravating such as some of his idiotic tweets.  I also question his economic plans but I'm willing to give him a chance to prove himself.  Still, because I don't agree with Trump 100% or lick Putin's ass, I'm a tard.  Yes, MD is acting like Goebbels.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 09, 2017, 06:25:03 PM
Sorry kid.  MD has been grating on me for a while.  He thinks that anybody that isn't 100% in lockstep with Trump is a piece of shit.  I'm very content with Trump right now but some things he does are aggravating such as some of his idiotic tweets.  I also question his economic plans but I'm willing to give him a chance to prove himself.  Still, because I don't agree with Trump 100% or lick Putin's ass, I'm a tard.  Yes, MD is acting like Goebbels.

Idiotic is as idiotic tweets

TigerLily

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 09, 2017, 06:07:42 PM
Jared Kushner's Things to Do list before moving in to the White House:

Sell 666 Fifth Avenue to the Chinese.

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/07/us/politics/jared-kushner-trump-business.html

Mr. Wu and Mr. Kushner â€" who is married to Mr. Trump’s daughter Ivanka and is one of his closest advisers â€" were nearing agreement on a joint venture in Manhattan: the redevelopment of 666 Fifth Avenue, the fading crown jewel of the Kushner family real-estate empire. Anbang, which has close ties to the Chinese state, has seen its aggressive efforts to buy up hotels in the United States slowed amid concerns raised by Obama administration officials who review foreign investments for national security risk.

lol. Somehow I knew Satan was involved. Cool conspiracy coincidence. Where's Jackstar when you need him?

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2017, 06:29:43 PM
Idiotic is as idiotic tweets

Trump strikes me as a bit of an idiot savant which would explain his success while still being an idiot at times.  Maybe a great president will emerge from such a combination but I shall wait and see before i make a judgement.

Juan

I'm trying to decide if there should be a law limiting a president in who is hired as a presidential advisor.  Shouldn't that be a political question with the voters to decide if he made a stupid or evil decision? (I doubt the voters would pay attention to a good decision.)

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2017, 06:33:17 PM
lol. Somehow I knew Satan was involved. Cool conspiracy coincidence. Where's Jackstar when you need him?

Right! Could it be any other address, Lol!? Here's a good photo for the cover of the novel based on this very real saga that reads more like fiction.
[attachment id=1 msg=985775]

chefist

Trump thread...Liberals/Lefties still triggered...carry on!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on January 09, 2017, 06:41:27 PM
I'm trying to decide if there should be a law limiting a president in who is hired as a presidential advisor.  Shouldn't that be a political question with the voters to decide if he made a stupid or evil decision? (I doubt the voters would pay attention to a good decision.)

I'm not sure if it was Churchill who said 'Don't under estimate the stupidity of the electorate'

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 04:28:53 PM
but you've told us repeatedly that you're Mexican and live in Mexico. Just trolling?  ???

Shes never said shes Mexican,just an expat living in Mexico, ffs she sounds white as fuck.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 07:03:58 PM
Shes never said shes Mexican,just an expat living in Mexico, ffs she sounds white as fuck.

Don't spoil his surprise. He says she's Mexican, and by jingo, Mexican is what she is.

Juan

Maybe she's a white Mexican like Pati  Jinich.

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2017, 07:08:27 PM
Don't spoil his surprise. He says she's Mexican, and by jingo, Mexican is what she is.

Sigh can't you get the queen to Poison his tea. Putin style that is.

Yorkshire pud

Hmmm, in 2015, Ol Donny didn't think Miss Streep as over rated...It can't possibly have been because her speech upset him? Noooo.

Presented without comment, here is a segment from a Hollywood Reporter interview Donald Trump did in August of 2015:

Kidnostad3

Yeah I'm pretty much in the same place vis-a-vis Trump.  I think what the Doc, myself and others are responding to is the lefts determination to undermine Trump's administration by fair means or foul.  He won't get the "honey moon" that Obama and most other Presidents have gotten.  I think it's unfair and unAmerican and I resent it.  I've taken to being a little more caustic in my posts despite myself when I see some of the silly assertions that appear in these threads that are based on things like "raised eyebrows" and interpretation of everything done or said by trump as foreboding nothing less than the end of life on this planet as we know it.  It just gets tedious engaging in arguments about things that cannot be known until Trump takes office.  But, some seem to have a crystal ball and know with metaphysical certainty that Trump is going to lead the nation to ruin and because of that certainty they are unwilling to give him a fair opportunity to prove himself worthy of being President.  I wrote something last fall (reposted yesterday) that expressed my fear of what is actually happening right now.  I think if it continues like this we as a nation are well and truly fucked.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 09, 2017, 07:21:24 PM
Yeah I'm pretty much in the same place vis-a-vis Trump.  I think what the Doc, myself and others are responding to is the lefts determination to undermine Trump's administration by fair means or foul.  He won't get the "honey moon" that Obama and most other Presidents have gotten.  I think it's unfair and unAmerican and I resent it.  I've taken to being a little more caustic in my posts despite myself when I see some of the silly assertions that appear in these threads that are based on things like "raised eyebrows" and interpretation of everything done or said by trump as foreboding nothing less than the end of life on this planet as we know it.  It just gets tedious engaging in arguments about things that cannot be known until Trump takes office.  But, some seem to have a crystal ball and know with metaphysical certainty that Trump is going to lead the nation to ruin and because of that certainty they are unwilling to give him a fair opportunity to prove himself worthy of being President.  I wrote something last fall (reposted yesterday) that expressed my fear of exactly what is happening right now.  I think if it continues like this we as a nation are well and truly fucked.

Before his second term, Obama was continually accused of repealing the 2nd amendment; to the extent that he was apparently recruiting Russian troops to help him do it. That as well as having everyone who didn't comply thrown in FEMA camps and be force fed the flu vaccine.

Oh and then there was the 'American Spring' that was going to forcefully remove Obama from the WH and have him burnt at the stake.

That's before the eight years of having him getting abused because he's gasp! Not all white!! That his wife is a man? Really?

Yeah, Trump is getting it, and will continue to do so. I think the Dems have absolutely got it they lost; but that won't stop the anti Trump contingent (not all of them Dems or Clinton supporters) being more vociferous, and find and exploit every flaw; it won't be difficult, he leaves himself open simply by dint of him being allowed a smart phone.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2017, 05:21:25 PM
Its interesting that there's been little mention of Trump's blatant lying over the Intelligence report over Russian hacking. He was briefed the classified version (the bits with sources and methods used) the day before the public version came out. Both versions have identical conclusions. The public version says so at the top of each page.

Anyway, Trump came out in writing to say that the report concluded the hacking had "absolutely no effect on the election".

Actually; the report said no such thing. It said in both versions: "We did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election"

And that "there were attempts to hack the RNC, but the RNC had strong hacking defences and the hackers were successful"

Really?

Naaa. the report actually said: Russia collected on some Republican affiliated targets, but did not did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign"

They got similar stuff to the Dems, they just needed to keep their bitch on a string, and make sure he won, but won, owing them.

Trump lies through his teeth and some don't care and some believe him.

Yeah, that important.  My biggest issue with how he handled this isn't that he tried to spin it (that is to be expected from any politician) but that the spin is so clumsy and grudging and patently false.

IMO it was the first real test to see whether he'd change tactics once elected.  I think he did, but for the worse.  Candidate Trump would've doubled down after he was forced to concede Russia was behind it and tweeted something like "CIA says Putin did it!  Thanks Vladimir, smooches", while his critics dissolved in horror.

TigerLily

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 09, 2017, 06:41:37 PM
Right! Could it be any other address, Lol!? Here's a good photo for the cover of the novel based on this very real saga that reads more like fiction.
[attachment id=1 msg=985775]

Or tv show. Fiction becomes fact. Check this out! I'd forgotten about this show. It was pretty good, too. However, Trump not half as cool as Locke but the wives are suspiciously similar

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 09, 2017, 07:21:24 PM
Yeah I'm pretty much in the same place vis-a-vis Trump.  I think what the Doc, myself and others are responding to is the lefts determination to undermine Trump's administration by fair means or foul.  He won't get the "honey moon" that Obama and most other Presidents have gotten.  I think it's unfair and unAmerican and I resent it.  I've taken to being a little more caustic in my posts despite myself when I see some of the silly assertions that appear in these threads that are based on things like "raised eyebrows" and interpretation of everything done or said by trump as foreboding nothing less than the end of life on this planet as we know it.  It just gets tedious engaging in arguments about things that cannot be known until Trump takes office.  But, some seem to have a crystal ball and know with metaphysical certainty that Trump is going to lead the nation to ruin and because of that certainty they are unwilling to give him a fair opportunity to prove himself worthy of being President.  I wrote something last fall (reposted yesterday) that expressed my fear of what is actually happening right now.  I think if it continues like this we as a nation are well and truly fucked.

I would have enjoyed seeing your Obama honeymoon

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 09, 2017, 06:37:14 PM
Trump strikes me as a bit of an idiot savant which would explain his success while still being an idiot at times.  Maybe a great president will emerge from such a combination but I shall wait and see before i make a judgement.

Maybe. Believe me. No one hopes I'm wrong more than I do

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 09, 2017, 03:33:09 PM
I suppose you also take issue with KellyAnne Conway's plea for us to accept what he means in his heart instead of what comes out of his mouth...

Is that a little like swooning over BO when he's reading from a teleprompter, and ignoring what he says the rest of the time?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2017, 05:21:25 PM
Its interesting that there's been little mention of Trump's blatant lying over the Intelligence report over Russian hacking. He was briefed the classified version (the bits with sources and methods used) the day before the public version came out. Both versions have identical conclusions. The public version says so at the top of each page.

Anyway, Trump came out in writing to say that the report concluded the hacking had "absolutely no effect on the election"...

I guess what he should have done was blame it on a YouTube video, then refused to answer any more questions about it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 12:29:31 PM
Take Clinton, in fact, take the DNC out of the equation. You're left with

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2017, 07:30:16 PM
Before his second term, Obama was continually accused of repealing the 2nd amendment; to the extent that he was apparently recruiting Russian troops to help him do it. That as well as having everyone who didn't comply thrown in FEMA camps and be force fed the flu vaccine.

Oh and then there was the 'American Spring' that was going to forcefully remove Obama from the WH and have him burnt at the stake.

That's before the eight years of having him getting abused because he's gasp! Not all white!! That his wife is a man? Really?

Yeah, Trump is getting it, and will continue to do so. I think the Dems have absolutely got it they lost; but that won't stop the anti Trump contingent (not all of them Dems or Clinton supporters) being more vociferous, and find and exploit every flaw; it won't be difficult, he leaves himself open simply by dint of him being allowed a smart phone.

So you think that the crazy shit you've seen in BelGab and various other forums for wing nuts and the views of idiots like Alex Jones reflect the beliefs of the average conservative or republican or democrat that voted for Trump?  I'm surprised that your focus seems to be exclusively on the pap spewed by the worst of the right wing extremists that you could find and ignored those who rejected such claims but did express legitimate criticism of Obama.  I thought you were more astute and discerning than that.

No one I know, especially those who voted for him in 2008 but where disalusioned and didn't vote for him in 2012, disliked Obama because he was "only half white."  Obama himself said that he actually benefited from being black because most Americans wanted to see a Black president succeed.  I can honestly say that of myself.  Do you think he could have been elected if any significant number of Americans were racists. Do you believe that all who voted against him did so because he was black.  I have friends who are independents and republicans who voted for Obama.  Many believe that Obama would have been impeached for a number of his extra constitutional measures but wasn't because any move to do so would have been spun as being racist plot.  I and many others including democrats believe this.

I wouldn't expect you to understand that it is a tradition in America to get behind whoever is elected President and give him some time to get his feet on the ground before launching partisan political assaults.

Your view of America and Americans is characature rather than a true image.  Too bad.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2017, 12:41:10 PM
She's a criminal convicted by which court? The court of public opinion? Or the ones that are used in the realworld for everyone?

Drumpf wouldn't have known what to do with being pre warned of the questions. He'd still be an inarticulate moron, with the manners of a retarded chimp.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 09, 2017, 06:13:47 PM
That seems to be MD's style these days.  Insult first, ask questions later.  I used to like MD a lot but he is showing very little tolerance for other views these days.  If Trump was half the Hitler some liberals think he is, MD would make an excellent Goebbels.

Give me a break, snowflake. She's still here pushing the Putin button everyday. I think she's deserves to be taunted mercilessly. You're someone who believes in angels and demons but doesn't think conspiracy are possible so I don't expect you to get it.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 01:29:44 PM
Speak English and anunciate your thoughts or fuck off and don't post me.

It's actually spelled "annunciate" or "enunciate"--obviously, one is correct, and one  is used by your faggot lizard queen.

Also, see above, re: "being an idiot." It's animated, you'll be able to pick it out even with your illiteracy and your Mongoloidism.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 09, 2017, 06:17:59 PM
Jeez, you just stepped on my attempt at humor.  Why doesn't everybody just lighten up.  Where's the love?

There is none. Hillary's even tweaked 21st impulse to white knight and now he's going to be barking about Russia everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow

Dr. MD MD

Please! You've pivoted from Putin to Hitler that quick. Fuck you, you piece of shit!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 09, 2017, 06:37:14 PM

Right! You're all for him before the election and now he's an idiot. He hasn't even been sworn in yet an already you're barking with the Soros.  ::)

Jackstar

How stupid is this guy?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 08, 2017, 02:29:16 PM
This president is going to get people killed. That's what bad presidents do.

Stick to coloring books, Loser.