• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jimmy Church

Started by mikealden, January 27, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

jimmy church

I just wanted to jump in really quick as we are in the middle of prepping for the show tonight with Kevin Randle... last night was a pretty insane show and if you missed it we'll have it up on YouTube as quick as possible...

I just wanted to thank everyone (once again) for the support...the show is really moving forward at a very fast clip and at times it's overwhelming but it is this forum, the email, texts, tweets, numbers and everything else coming in this direction that makes it worthwhile...I really mean that...thank you.

After all, I'm just a guy like everyone here who needs to get his Art Fix on and I'll get it any way I can...and thank you for joining me.

Has anyone seen 'Buffalo 66'???  The scene when Gallo says "I'm used to luxury cars...cars that shift themselves..."...well, I'm not used to anything, really...but I need a show that BOOKS itself...that would be a luxury.  all the best...  j.

WhiteCrow

Sincerely, Jimmy you're a really nice guy and hard worker, hope for you, your team and family all the success and happiness possible!

mikealden

When does the show normally replay? I only caught the first hour last night.

jimmy church

Quote from: mikealden on February 28, 2014, 03:38:40 PM
When does the show normally replay? I only caught the first hour last night.
It replays normally at 1am after the last show on DMRN that follows FTB...then it will replay again the following morning...it already played this morning because we got a bunch of email about the show...I (we) don't listen to the network while working in the studio (we probably should but I can't stand the sound of my voice violating the atmosphere...) Then, of course we do the 'best of' on Monday.

We will finally be podcasting by the end of this weekend...I will post here the podcasting service we will be using...

smithy

I feel like I'm experiencing the return of Art Bell with Jimmy Church. Each night he's on I find myself glued to my zombo chair unable to get up and go to the bathroom.  The guests are the best. I was so glad he picked Kevin Randle as a guest tonight (instead of Randle's former UFO research partner).  Another fantastic week. How many days is it till Jimmy's back on? Too many.

Morgus

Would Jimmy host one of the Saturday c2cam show nights if they offered?
Looks like Saturday night is now their new host audition nite...

smithy

I'm sure they'll offer Jimmy the gig, no strings attached.

jimmy church

So, the total is 4 guests poached this month: Michael Cremo, Steven Bassett, Richard Dolan and Robert Schoch.  I'm totally honored.

jimmy church

Quote from: Morgus on March 01, 2014, 01:32:19 AM
Would Jimmy host one of the Saturday c2cam show nights if they offered?
Looks like Saturday night is now their new host audition nite...

Interesting but not likely...and I'll tell you something that's really funny:  the studio is across the street from my house...I should take a pic and post it...the bottom row of studios facing Sepulveda Blvd. used to be a Denny's back in the day but now it's Fox Sports...you can actually stand there and look through the windows...C2C is upstairs...right here in beautiful downtown Sherman Oaks...population 201.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: jimmy church on March 03, 2014, 02:48:08 PM
So, the total is 4 guests poached this month: Michael Cremo, Steven Bassett, Richard Dolan and Robert Schoch.  I'm totally honored.

Does not sound you'll have to concern yourself with Bassett any more, clearly he's not long for this world.  Better be careful Jimmy, you could be next. :o

wr250

someone else is from sherman oaks...evelyn paglini i think

jimmy church

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 03, 2014, 03:05:00 PM
Does not sound you'll have to concern yourself with Bassett any more, clearly he's not long for this world.  Better be careful Jimmy, you could be next. :o

Nah.

Morgus

Quote from: jimmy church on March 03, 2014, 02:57:39 PM
you can actually stand there and look through the windows...C2C is upstairs...right here in beautiful downtown Sherman Oaks...population 201.
can you see Noory standing up doing the show live thru the windows?
try to wave at him...  ;D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: jimmy church on March 03, 2014, 03:45:20 PM
Nah.

That's the right attitude!

Seriously, if you didn't hear Bassett on C2C last night, you missed him telling the world "they" have declared open season on UFO researchers.  You or I would have had Ozzy and "Paranoid" cued up as bumper music for him.

wr250

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 03, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

Seriously, if you didn't hear Bassett on C2C last night, you missed him telling the world "they" have declared open season on UFO researchers.  You or I would have had Ozzy and "Paranoid" cued up as bumper music for him.

well noory had him spooked with inane questions and stupidity

jimmy church

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 03, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

Thanks, Duke...I just spit Starbucks all over the console...you da man.

jimmy church

Quote from: wr250 on March 03, 2014, 04:43:30 PM
well noory had him spooked with inane questions and stupidity

I missed it all...if you go to my FB page you'll see what I was doing last night...it was my brother's birthday and I was doing very bad things with a shot glass and a bottle of vodka...

But, I do have one question: Bassett has a habit of trying to take over the mic...was Noory able to keep him under control??? 

wr250

Quote from: jimmy church on March 03, 2014, 04:59:12 PM
I missed it all...if you go to my FB page you'll see what I was doing last night...it was my brother's birthday and I was doing very bad things with a shot glass and a bottle of vodka...

But, I do have one question: Bassett has a habit of trying to take over the mic...was Noory able to keep him under control??? 

noory has trouble keeping pizza rolls under control. basically george let him go with nary an interuption.

Low Key

We will finally be podcasting by the end of this weekend...I will post here the podcasting service we will be using...

Any word on the podcasting?

jimmy church

Quote from: Low Key on March 03, 2014, 07:06:20 PM

Any word on the podcasting?

Libsyn

We are getting things set up now...should be ready by showtime

Mind Control!!!
What a show. What a guest. After all the crazy things said tonight, Jimmy's "negative zero" was the worst.

Hark what is that on yonder signal? Did I hear Nazi and Reptilian in the same sentence?

wr250

thursday's show reminded me of an old art bell show featuring david adair and his fusion rocket powered by a particle accelerator;in 1971 .his story goes he was funded by the US govt in part, and they directed him to send it to groom lake , and david was taken there after launch. he is taken to examine a much larger version of his rocket, was then interned by rudolph hess (the nazi war criminal) at area 51. he escaped with the aid of a 2 star general , and testified to all this in front of congress at the behest of Steven Greer.

jimmy church

Quote from: wr250 on March 06, 2014, 01:50:24 PM
thursday's show reminded me of an old art bell show featuring david adair and his fusion rocket powered by a particle accelerator;in 1971 .his story goes he was funded by the US govt in part, and they directed him to send it to groom lake , and david was taken there after launch. he is taken to examine a much larger version of his rocket, was then interned by rudolph hess (the nazi war criminal) at area 51. he escaped with the aid of a 2 star general , and testified to all this in front of congress at the behest of Steven Greer.

Funny, but last night took me back to those days as well...I actually listened to the Adair show (again!) a couple of weeks ago and I must say that he can tell a great story...classic show.  I tried to chase him down but he seems to be laying pretty low these days...

Morgus

Quote from: jimmy church on March 06, 2014, 02:25:20 PM
Funny, but last night took me back to those days as well...I actually listened to the Adair show (again!) a couple of weeks ago and I must say that he can tell a great story...classic show.  I tried to chase him down but he seems to be laying pretty low these days...
Jimmy, thanks for trying to find Adair.
It would be great to get a lot of the old 1990s Art Bell classic guests back again that haven't been on for many years.
Maybe you can find Mel, MadMan Markham, and others?

smithy

I had trouble receiving the program on Wednesday night--it kept cutting off right at the key moments. I wasn't sure if it was my computer or your broadcast. Tonight with Michael Horn it cut off only when you said it was. I wasn't going to listen to the program but decided to give it a chance as "the other program" is so miserably boring, talking about demons, angels, the Shroud and Noah's Ark time after time after time. That program would do itself a favor to copy your guests EVERY night. Their ratings surely must be slipping--a lot!

I've heard Horn's spiel so many times, and yet it never changes. I hung in there with your show and it was worth it as I believe people tend to forget and new generations have never heard of the Meier stuff.  You are one of the few interviewers who requests logical answers and sticks with the questioning till you exhaust all opportunities. 

I thought last night was fantastic when you posted the photo hoaxes. How many people were taken for a ride with Ray Santilli? 

Kudos, again.

Stranger929

So where's part 2 of the Dolan interview? It's been 7 tomorrows at least.

jimmy church

Another poach this week with C2C...tonight (sunday) Michael Horn suddenly popped up after appearing on the show last Thursday...what is the total over the last month-month and a half???  5? 6? 7?  We have a pretty good surprise guest(s) coming up on Wed...and Thursday...well, and Friday, too...should be interesting.
If you didn't hear the Horn show live we'll be getting up on YouTube today...it was pretty crazy...but I just wouldn't except him saying that "he didn't care" about missing negatives for Meier's pics...that they "didn't matter"... well, it DOES matter if the pics are bogus...which, I'm sorry to say, they are.
I'm not going to listen to the show tonight...I never listen to C2C these days because I don't have the time and Knapp isn't on every night to make me find time...but, if anyone here does listen to the show please let me know how it goes...I didn't go easy on Horn, I wanted real answers to real questions and he did his Horn dance...curious if they just let him run off to the hills with the craziness.

wr250

Quote from: jimmy church on March 09, 2014, 12:49:33 PM
Another poach this week with C2C...tonight (sunday) Michael Horn suddenly popped up after appearing on the show last Thursday...what is the total over the last month-month and a half???  5? 6? 7?  We have a pretty good surprise guest(s) coming up on Wed...and Thursday...well, and Friday, too...should be interesting.
If you didn't hear the Horn show live we'll be getting up on YouTube today...it was pretty crazy...but I just wouldn't except him saying that "he didn't care" about missing negatives for Meier's pics...that they "didn't matter"... well, it DOES matter if the pics are bogus...which, I'm sorry to say, they are.
I'm not going to listen to the show tonight...I never listen to C2C these days because I don't have the time and Knapp isn't on every night to make me find time...but, if anyone here does listen to the show please let me know how it goes...I didn't go easy on Horn, I wanted real answers to real questions and he did his Horn dance...curious if they just let him run off to the hills with the craziness.

did you get those pics back that i enhanced?

jimmy church

Quote from: wr250 on March 09, 2014, 12:51:20 PM
did you get those pics back that i enhanced?

Yes I did...we will be posting them on the site with your comments on the results.  Great job.