• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Canada is an Island in the Pacific!  White had an Indonesian great grandmother!

Gunner65

Went to the University to study drugs and then became an adventurer....in pursuit of drugs went to SE Asia.  Went back to University and back to Thailand....

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2019, 07:14:41 PM
"Maggot" John Warrington  lives south of Scotland and Michael Aquino...Rose Dio targeted Dietrich...held his legacy hostage and tried to get Dietrichs' bank account number...tried to embezzle money from Dietrich...Rose Dio called Michael Aquino via landline....got John Warringtons' channel banned and he appealed....

Rose Dio is satanic....a Thelemite...always saved in the end by Aquino....Aquino bought her a house!....

Sounds like good stuff. Was out at the Food Lion.  Will tune in shortly!

Is this the so called "Maggot" speaking?

Gunner65

White says he worked for the UN - WHO In Geneva.  Met a Kenyan Masai Warrior in a bar in Geneva....circumcision?  Lion hunting....

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2019, 07:35:38 PM
Is this the so called "Maggot" speaking?
It is the Canadian Justin White...The "Maggot" is in the UK.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2019, 07:38:31 PM
It is the Canadian Justin White...The "Maggot" is in the UK.

Ah.  I get confused.  Wasn't sure if the "Maggot" was one of Dietrich's Marine buddies.   ;)

Gunner65

"Two weeks in Mombasa drinking booze from gerry cans and chewing plants and shit"

So it is just some random Canuck talking about his African travels?     

Gunner65

LOL!  Dietrich savior the "Maggot" is a video game artist in the UK who claims to be the son of a Luftwaffe Officer

https://www.facebook.com/john.war

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2019, 07:42:13 PM
So it is just some random Canuck talking about his African travels?   
The guy is a newer Dietrich follower   Dietrich seems to attract nut cases like this guy....https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006749830203

Gunner65

Dietrich defames Abdul Quadim Haq - former friend and guest.   AGAIN!   Dietrich is really off his usual BS tonight!

He is manipulating his guest to talk about what HE wants to....setting things up for a torrential rant of Biblical proportion!

Gunner65

His guest is a former UN employee working for multiple organization within the UN!  came back 2006 and became a stock trader, moved to Canada and for the past 8 months has been working at an indoor CANNABIS PRODUCTION SITE!   LOL

Job Description is a "floater" (general laborer) changes bulbs, filters, LOL

Screw this.  Just some doper babbling with Dietrich cackling hideously in the background.

Gunner65

Dietrich is annoyed by any guest taking up his precious air time....he will smother him soon and start his usual attacks....his  guest is mentioning US vets escaping to Canada....It is all part of Dietrichs evil BS.  Dietrich is just using this guy like a puppet for his own amusement.

Gunner65

Dietrich is NOT done ranting about Rose Dio I don't think....and I am waiting to see what he has to say about my video.

Gunner65

HA!  Listen to Dietrich manipulate this guests story into his own narrative!  And slander another former guest as he does it!

Gunner65

"The token black"...lies about going to parties with Abdul Haq .....in Detroit!

Gunner65

Attacks veterans..."Don't give me any bullshit about this anyone of you out there" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

"GUIDE YOUR PEOPLE TO ME" - Douglas Dietrich  (Especially those of  mixed race heritage.)

The bad audio is BACK!  BZZZZTT

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2019, 08:13:04 PM
"The token black"...lies about going to parties with Abdul Haq .....in Detroit!

Detroit?   Okay.  Tuning back in.

Gunner65

Dietrich is pacing the show USING this guy!

Gunner65

Mentions a potentially suicidal woman who listens to Dietrich?  Dietrich now transitions to Nazi comic book stuff and "Red Skull"

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2019, 08:22:18 PM
Mentions a potentially suicidal woman who listens to Dietrich?  Dietrich now transitions to Nazi comic book stuff and "Red Skull"

Gunner65

Where is Dietrich going with this?   ;D

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2019, 08:26:28 PM
Where is Dietrich going with this?   ;D

Butchering the Barbarossa offensive.    Stalingrad was long afterwards.

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 06, 2019, 08:28:49 PM
ALBRECHT!

LoL.  Exactly.     W e need the Dietrich Whisperer on this one!