• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

L1NGUS

Don't bother, you're on ignore, you fucking piece of shit.

Do you seriously think I give a fuck what you do or say.

I just stopped by to remind everyone of your master hacking skillz.

Later, dumbass.

Bart Ell

Question of the night (that nobody really gives a poop about)

NAZI salute or Flakie Pig wiping Nutella from his face to show the camera it is not poop? You decide... or not

Bart Ell

Yikers, just when you thought this thread had enough people making twats of themselves, along comes cunny...

littlechris

Quote from: MV on January 06, 2014, 07:26:28 PM
falkie is on the gabcast right now.

http://ufoship.com/chat/

Hi MV,

Will the full show be available to download later on? I'd like to get a copy.

Pope Francis

I apologize for interrupting this thread. My name is Leslie Jenkins and I'm an animal behaviorist at the San Francisco zoo. Recently, we had an adult silverback gorilla named Bobo go missing from his cage. I received a tip from a colleague online that alerted me to this thread in the quest to retrieve Bobo and return him to his home here at the San Francisco zoo.

The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm) Does A Paranormal Rap Song !!! ...

We believe the woman in the above video is wearing the dress shirt and clip on tie which Bobo was wearing when he disappeared. We are not looking to press charges, we would just like information that would lead to the return of Bobo. Of course, we realize that we buy clothing for our gorillas from the same establishments that serve obese and tall women, so there is a chance this portly gal purchased the same dress shirt and clip on tie. However, the woman in the video holds up a red stuffed ant which we are sure was Bob's favorite toy. The background of the video also gives the indication that a gorilla has been living in the apartment.

Anyway, to the woman in the video- we just want Bobo back. There will be a substantial reward if you can give us any information leading to his safe return. You can reach me at (415) 753-7080 between the hours of 8-5 pacific time. If we don't hear from you soon, we will be forced to provide this information to the authorities. Thank you

heater

#freefalkie #dancingwiththestars

Falkie,

We didn't get to finish our conversation with you about the videos you create.  What software are you using,  what type of system?  We need to right this ship before it hits an iceberg.  My mission in #2014 is for you to have non-mirror image videos.  After that is complete I am taking the rest of the year off.  2013 almost beat me, I promise you reverse image videos are not going to be the final nail.  We will beat this buddy.  We will beat this.

themudking...over.

heater

I stake my early membership card from the Scorpion Army on this, we will get it right.  By FortRock! We will get it right.

bateman

Quote from: Pope Francis on January 06, 2014, 09:15:53 PM
I apologize for interrupting this thread. My name is Leslie Jenkins and I'm an animal behaviorist at the San Francisco zoo. Recently, we had an adult silverback gorilla named Bobo go missing from his cage. I received a tip from a colleague online that alerted me to this thread in the quest to retrieve Bobo and return him to his home here at the San Francisco zoo.

We believe the woman in the above video is wearing the dress shirt and clip on tie which Bobo was wearing when he disappeared. We are not looking to press charges, we would just like information that would lead to the return of Bobo. Of course, we realize that we buy clothing for our gorillas from the same establishments that serve obese and tall women, so there is a chance this portly gal purchased the same dress shirt and clip on tie. However, the woman in the video holds up a red stuffed ant which we are sure was Bob's favorite toy. The background of the video also gives the indication that a gorilla has been living in the apartment.

Anyway, to the woman in the video- we just want Bobo back. There will be a substantial reward if you can give us any information leading to his safe return. You can reach me at (415) 753-7080 between the hours of 8-5 pacific time. If we don't hear from you soon, we will be forced to provide this information to the authorities. Thank you

This thread is completely insane, but this post had me laughing so hard I was in tears.

Bart Ell

Evening ladies and germs!

My tummy is filled with ice cream and I am still feeling... how should I put this? Umm... horny from my appearance alongside the New Zealander Pumpkin Rapist and Hair Farmer, Bluesmunda on the Gabcast. Wow, I flurkin killed it!!!! Not only did I kill it, I also made a death threat! Talk about sexing up the airwaves!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumpkin

There is no way the intertrolls and haters are going to say another word after the smackdown I gave them tonight! It is kill or be killed and I killed, motherslunters! The only sucky part were those other dweebs that kept on interrupting my flow. Boys, next time just shut the fluk up and let me roll with it. Hang on my words, don't step on them. Amateurs!

I am pretty sure Noorayparkerjr was listening and will be offering me my own segment anytime now. Actually, Riley Martin  is shaking in his alien shoes after hearing how I commanded the airwaves! The future is so bright I have to wear shades!

PS - Mudking, step of my balls, man and stop messing with my mirrored brand.

L1NGUS

Bart Fucking Ell - WhoisGuard Master Haxor.

Come on you fucking wanker.

Let's have a little fun with this.

Show us your stuff.

Shit for brains.

Quote from: Pope Francis on January 06, 2014, 09:15:53 PM

i uh.... is this..... ah hell.

Picard Double Facepalm - 10 hours

FallenSeraph

This is turning into some kind of vicious mob-mentality feeding frenzy over here. Why don't you guys go back to the disturbing Shirley Jackson story from which you slithered and get the hell off this forum?

This forum was created to poke gentle fun of George, talk about C2C and paranormal stuff, post sexy pics of JBW, and reminisce and then rejoice â€" alas, for a mere six weeks â€" about Art. I doubt it was made so people could create whole threads specifically devoted to mocking and bullying (yeah, I said bullying) the hell out of one member. Why don't you guys go pick on some poor teenage girl until she jumps off a bridge, then pat yourselves on the backs and cackle about it in a circle jerk while you're at it instead?

Kris, I'm just wondering â€" and believe it or not, I'm not being confrontational here, I'm just curious â€" do you just wander around the Internet looking for forums to shred and people to mock or what? Is it some kind of a hobby? Do you hate yourself THAT MUCH that you need to spend, what, ALL FUCKING DAY belittling someone else? Do you ever just stop and go, "damn, maybe I need to try some new meds or something?" Because at this point you're coming across as THAT much of an obsessive mental case. I'm fascinated, seriously.

What's your ultimate goal here? You want Falkie to stop posting videos? You want him to go to bed feeling lonely and like crap every night? You want him to wake up dreading the day because he's now got a whole damn thread of people mocking his every move? You want to suck the joy out of something he really loves to do? What? You want him to snap and take a gun and blow out his brains? What exactly are you trying to DO now? You made your point. We get it. Parody applauded. We laughed for five minutes. Now just fucking STOP already. Take your friggin' drama to someone else's forum. Or Plurk, hun.

Sorry, kids. I just think this whole thing has become sick and bizarre. I wish MV would give all of you the boot and close registration for a while. This whole place feels toxic.

Stuff like this makes me not want to come here.

onan

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 06, 2014, 11:52:10 PM
This is turning into some kind of vicious mob-mentality feeding frenzy over here. Why don't you guys go back to the disturbing Shirley Jackson story from which you slithered and get the hell off this forum?

This forum was created to poke gentle fun of George, talk about C2C and paranormal stuff, post sexy pics of JBW, and reminisce and then rejoice â€" alas, for a mere six weeks â€" about Art. I doubt it was made so people could create whole threads specifically devoted to mocking and bullying (yeah, I said bullying) the hell out of one member. Why don't you guys go pick on some poor teenage girl until she jumps off a bridge, then pat yourselves on the backs and cackle about it in a circle jerk while you're at it instead?

Kris, I'm just wondering â€" and believe it or not, I'm not being confrontational here, I'm just curious â€" do you just wander around the Internet looking for forums to shred and people to mock or what? Is it some kind of a hobby? Do you hate yourself THAT MUCH that you need to spend, what, ALL FUCKING DAY belittling someone else? Do you ever just stop and go, "damn, maybe I need to try some new meds or something?" Because at this point you're coming across as THAT much of an obsessive mental case. I'm fascinated, seriously.

What's your ultimate goal here? You want Falkie to stop posting videos? You want him to go to bed feeling lonely and like crap every night? You want him to wake up dreading the day because he's now got a whole damn thread of people mocking his every move? You want to suck the joy out of something he really loves to do? What? You want him to snap and take a gun and blow out his brains? What exactly are you trying to DO now? You made your point. We get it. Parody applauded. We laughed for five minutes. Now just fucking STOP already. Take your friggin' drama to someone else's forum. Or Plurk, hun.

And then there was that time tertiary crossed over to the dark side and became a DigitalPig. Depressing.

Sorry, kids. I just think this whole thing has become sick and bizarre. I wish MV would give all of you the boot and close registration for a while. This whole place feels toxic.

I'm in love with Seraphim27.

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 06, 2014, 12:46:32 PM
By "all of us" you must be referring to all the voices in your silly head. You couldn't be so arrogant to be speaking for all the members here, could you? You would be amazed at who you aren't speaking for, sunshine.

I am sure there are some who find you entertaining, sweetie... Maybe if I were still in sixth grade, I would, too.

FallenSeraph

My apologies for tertiary for assuming he was DigitalPig. I called that one wrong. Tertiary has informed me he is, was and always will be Team Falkie.

This friggin' thread has got me questioning WHO THE HELL everyone is. Like, what if jazmunda is really George Noory doing a brilliant Aussie impersonation? I lose sleep over that one, too.

georgesucks

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 07, 2014, 12:13:43 AM
My apologies for tertiary for assuming he was DigitalPig. I called that one wrong. Tertiary has informed me he is, was and always will be Team Falkie.

This friggin' thread has got me questioning WHO THE HELL everyone is. Like, what if jazmunda is really George Noory doing a brilliant Aussie impersonation? I lose sleep over that one, too.
George Noory can't be jazmunda because Noory can't even do an American impersonation.

Yorkshire pud

Jazmunda is really Sparticus.

area51drone

What happened to the pic of the Kim Basinger look-alike and my reply?    Who was that chick??

Falkie2013

Quote from: c337pilot on January 07, 2014, 01:22:04 AM
George Noory can't be jazmunda because Noory can't even do an American impersonation.

That quote should be on the upper right corner.

IF * I* said that, people would say I was still being mean to Noory, its funny.

I'm on the phone with THE Imam and he is not The Pig, nor Pope Francis.

He is talking on a link being directed through Phoenix Arizona which as we all know is the hyperdimensional physics place that Richard C Hoagland talks about all the time. So when TI calls, its all Hoagland's fault.

TI is my friend. I'm glad to be his.

onan

Although I completely agree with the sentiment of Seraphim27's post. There is/was an error claiming TertiaryImam and some digglypigglywiggly were the same person. I don't believe this to be true. I copied the post to support the constant mean spirited attacks on Falkie2013. Nonetheless, TertiaryImam didn't deserve the slight, unintentional as it was... he didn't deserve it.

I'm just glad I never waded into this swamp

Jackstar

Hey, I'm still me!!

... remember when it was just fun with us kids? HNY

jazmunda

And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids.

DanTSX

Falkie this is your 15 minutes baby.  You don't really get to dictate how it goes.  Might as well ride it out and make the best of it.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 06, 2014, 04:31:12 PM
I do not discuss my sexual history and of late there hasn't been any not only because of my weight but because of age.

Bouncing up and down on his side vigorously, Ignatius sensed a belch rising in his throat, but when he expectantly opened his mouth he emitted only a small burp.  Still, the bouncing had some physiological effect.  Ignatius touched the small erection that was pointing downward into the sheet, held it, and lay still trying to decide what to do.

In this position, with the red flannel nightshirt around his chest and his massive stomach sagging into the mattress, he thought somewhat sadly that after eighteen years with his hobby it had become merely a mechanical physical act stripped of the flights of fancy and invention that he had once been able to bring to it.  At one time he had almost developed it into an art form, practicing the hobby with the skill and fervor of an artist and philosopher, a scholar and a gentleman.  There were still hidden in his room several accessories which he had once used, a rubber glove, a piece of fabric from a silk umbrella, a jar of Noxema.  Putting them away again after it was all over had eventually grown too depressing.

Ignatius manipulated and concentrated.  At last a vision appeared, the familiar figure of the large and devoted collie that had been his pet when he was in high school.  "Woof!"  Ignatius almost heard Rex say once again.  "Woof!  Woof!  Arf!"  Rex looked so lifelike.  One ear drooped.  He panted.  The apparition jumped over a fence and chased a stick that somehow landed in the middle of Ignatius's quilt.  As the tan and white fur grew closer, Ignatius's eyes dilated, crossed, and closed, and he lay wanly back among his four pillows, hoping that he had some Kleenex in his room.

McPhallus

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 06, 2014, 11:52:10 PM

You have to admit it's morbidly fascinating, although I've yet to make any sense of it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: McPhallus on January 07, 2014, 09:57:02 AM
You have to admit it's morbidly fascinating, although I've yet to make any sense of it.

Tertiaryimam is so pissed off of being accused of being Pope Francis and Piglet or whatever he's called that he told me in a lengthy phone call he's quitting posting on the board.
Once again the troll invasion wins.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 07, 2014, 10:08:53 AM
Tertiaryimam is so pissed off of being accused of being Pope Francis and Piglet or whatever he's called that he told me in a lengthy phone call he's quitting posting on the board.
Once again the troll invasion wins.

There's that... or maybe it is a lesson to those who haphazardly throw around these here type accusations without knowing which thin skinned member they may be hurting by doing so. See yourself in any of that, Flakie?

FallenSeraph

That was a bad thing I did. I'm turning in my Nancy Drew Super-Sleuthers Club membership card now.

[attachimg=1]

I just didn't want any of you to find out I'm really John B. Wells.

Now all you kids get offa my lawn.

wr250

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 07, 2014, 09:37:19 AM
I took my hairy ball and went home after 3 somewhat lighthearted posts and this guy actually walks into the eye of the storm without any damage done?

so we can call you uniball ?
i mean no harm ,but just sayin