• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Jackster on February 07, 2019, 12:14:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSQZvAKfwvA

[endless, high-pitched squeals of laughter]  IT'S A TRAP

In 2016, I wrote off Senda as a run-of-the-mill parasite, a slightly retarded man who is unable to string four words together that aren’t “Make America Great Again.”

And then Trump got elected.

Like the "president," Senda has fashioned bullying and incompetence and proud ignorance into the essence of his YouTube brand, alienating normal people while cultivating his own grotesque base of followers that either cheer on every fuckup and self-inflicted humiliation, or who shower him with endless patience and support because they are delighted to find someone out there more hopelessly worthless than they are.

With all the interpersonal skills of a Trump press secretary, this farcical dwarfish cunt manages to drive off much of the latter group.  Or that's what I used to think.  I mean, 700 followers and none of them still watch his videos?  In reality, I now feel that he's actually a biological monstrosity, a 400lb venus fly trap that ensnares his victims in his back hairs, slowly covers them with his digestive enzymes, hermetically sealed in an existence of total ineptitude intertwined with racism, narcissism, and "haul" videos until they finally lose organ function and disintegrate.

It was all fun and games watching Senda fuck the chicken over and over again.  There's something fascinating about a creature (JACKSTAR) that craves attention (JACKSTAR) and will do anything to get it (JACKSTAR), with nothing being too shameless in pursuit of his need (JACKSTAR JACKSTAR JACKSTAR INFINITY).  But times have changed.  It’s all too common now to see cellphone videos of people being openly racist in public and property being defaced with swastikas and racist slogans. Some people are emboldened to do this because in their minds they’re doing their part to “Make America Great Again.”  Senda may be a nightmare of mediocrity wrapped in a blatant racist coating -- vegan Hitler sausage -- but he's breeding.  "Life...finds a way."  I, for one, am concerned.

Fuck Senda in the ass with a dead outside cat.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 07, 2019, 12:35:55 AM
Fuck Senda in the ass

This isn't even a question. You're not even in the right thread. Do you even have a full box of Crayons? Sad.

Quote from: Jackster on February 07, 2019, 12:39:42 AM
This isn't even a question. You're not even in the right thread. Do you even have a full box of Crayons? Sad.

Fuck Senda in the ass?

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SghUFmTUrwo

George repeats the reasons his last AlienCon trip was such a mega-fail.

He shares with us, a list of equiptment that needs funds to repair or replace before he ventures on his next AlienCon trip.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 08, 2019, 08:12:59 PM
George, as equipment that needs repair or replacement.

No, he just mentioned IPads, and expensive stuff that he can't afford.  I think this is the first month he was supposed to start putting money aside, (I think he said he would start putting $50. a month aside) to save for a new Mac.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 08:38:46 PM
I think this is the first month he was supposed to start putting money aside...
A penny saved is a penny earned, except in the Senda household where it is a myth.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 09, 2019, 04:53:24 AM
A penny saved is a penny earned, except in the Senda household where it is a myth.

I lol'd because I thought he said he was going pay off his silver loan, to get his silver out of the pawn shop, and then he said he was going to start saving for A New Mac this month, and ends up overdrawn at his bank, and his cards blocked, and never paid his internet bill, and he wasted his money on a loan for an Echo, which he now has to make payments for.