Why so binary dude?

Morgus

Quote from: mv on December 24, 2017, 03:31:54 PM
is the new baby a boy or girl?
Boy - Alexander (Graham?) Bell

paladin1991

Quote from: Morgus on December 24, 2017, 03:29:58 PM
Art Bell posted his family Christmas Card on Facebook today:

Is it a fold out?  Or are his other kids on the back?

ShayP

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 24, 2017, 04:30:52 PM

ShayP

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 24, 2017, 04:50:01 PM
Awww, shucks.  The image doesn't show.

Spit take.   ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 24, 2017, 04:01:29 PM
Boy - Alexander (Graham?) Bell
Ah, a fitting tribute for BellGab, the website dedicated to all things Alexander Graham Bell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 24, 2017, 05:41:39 PM
Ah, a fitting tribute for BellGab, the website dedicated to all things Alexander Graham Bell.

Mr. Watson, come here! I...I...need you. :-* :P

Swishypants

Quote from: mv on December 24, 2017, 03:31:54 PM
is the new baby a boy or girl?

ALIEN COCK: Identified! Holy Mary mother of God! ANOTHER ONE!!!

MV/Liberace!

heh heh

Swishypants

You know, Art never drives his RV. At least I assume that he doesn't. I wonder how many Asian children are in that thing?

Gd5150

Quote from: Morgus on December 24, 2017, 03:29:58 PM
Art Bell posted his family Christmas Card on Facebook today:

He should in the middle dressed as Santa.

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 26, 2017, 11:18:09 AM

He should in the middle dressed as Santa.

A child is at a bare minimum a 25 year commitment.  All the way through it's undergrad and then grad school, and through the first year of working. I'm assuming Art is going to make it to 97 or 98 right? The money is only part of it. Kids need a parents guidance until at least then.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on December 27, 2017, 12:00:24 AM
A child is at a bare minimum a 25 year commitment.  All the way through it's undergrad and then grad school, and through the first year of working. I'm assuming Art is going to make it to 97 or 98 right? The money is only part of it. Kids need a parents guidance until at least then.

And clearly, GD received no such guidance as he turned out to be a total asshole.

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 27, 2017, 08:24:12 AM
And clearly, GD received no such guidance as he turned out to be a total asshole.

lightningline

I miss you Art. I really do. All you ever did was bring the spirit of wonder and imagination to the airwaves like no other. And a unique sense of humor I truly enjoyed. Why anyone would want to hurt you or your family is in my mind pure fear and jealousy. I cant think of any other reason besides mental illness. Godspeed to you Mr. Bell and your family. Enjoy every second of every minute of every hour. Life is fragile. And we never know when it will be over. I wish I could hear your opinions on many things of today. All I get is the occasional look at your Face Book page and I know you are giving Trump a fair shake. So do I. I feel like your an old friend. And I almost got to talk to you once on MITD but SKYPE screwed me over and you carried on. :(  Be well Brother, Be well.

SergeantMajor

BAM! My question who is the wife?

Lunger

Was listening to an replay of an old C2CAM show and Art mentioned that he did an X-Files.  Anyone know which show this was?  It isn't listed in Art's IMDB.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lunger on January 04, 2018, 07:32:54 PM
Was listening to an replay of an old C2CAM show and Art mentioned that he did an X-Files.  Anyone know which show this was?  It isn't listed in Art's IMDB.

I thought he mentioned it was called Millennium, but wiki doesn’t have him listed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_(The_X-Files)

p.s. this says he was a cast member of the Chris Carter series Millennium but doesn’t list an episode

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/guide/cast/profiles/art-bell

Swishypants

Arts' favorite meal--according to some show I can't remember--is the McDonald's Quarter Pounder with NO CHEESE, large fry, and medium Diet Coke.

Why no cheese? That just makes it a larger version of the regular Hamburger! Why doesn't he just buy two regular hamburgers?  That would be cheaper! Art is fucking with us! There is NO FUCKING WAY, he gets that without the cheese. It's pure insanity!

Do you think the floorboard of the Geo is filled with wrappers, or would Art put it in the sack and roll it up. He admitted he eats in the car! No shame!

Swishypants

I'm a Double Cheeseburger man myself. Two Double Cheeseburgers, black coffee. That's what I eat when I'm on the road, or after a marathon masturbation session.

Swishypants

I'm serious! He can't actually eat a Quarter Pounder without  the cheese! I think about this a lot. For decades it drifts into my mind and makes me fuckin' mad!  "You put that MOTHER FUCKING CHEESE ON THAT MOTHER FUCKING BURGER Art!" God damnit! Troll shit! He's trolling! I think it's been 18 or 19 years now! Still pisses me off when I think about it!

Swishypants

I don't give a shit about no fries! They're not good! I said it!

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 05:09:24 AM
I'm serious! He can't actually eat a Quarter Pounder without  the cheese! I think about this a lot. For decades it drifts into my mind and makes me fuckin' mad!  "You put that MOTHER FUCKING CHEESE ON THAT MOTHER FUCKING BURGER Art!" God damnit! Troll shit! He's trolling! I think it's been 18 or 19 years now! Still pisses me off when I think about it!
I remember one of his shows where he was talking about how he could never give up beef.  Yeah, the burger needs the cheese.  It's like Jorch and Tommee.  They're inseparable!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 04, 2018, 07:43:51 PM
I thought he mentioned it was called Millennium, but wiki doesn’t have him listed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_(The_X-Files)

p.s. this says he was a cast member of the Chris Carter series Millennium but doesn’t list an episode

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/guide/cast/profiles/art-bell

I remember it. He was sitting around a table with some other guys and JT Walsh. I don't think he had any lines, if he did they were very few. He was mostly reacting (awkwardly) to what the others were saying.

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on January 06, 2018, 09:04:47 AM
I remember one of his shows where he was talking about how he could never give up beef.  Yeah, the burger needs the cheese.  It's like Jorch and Tommee.  They're inseparable!

You don't run into them very often, but people who eat "hamburgers" not "Cheeseburgers" are out there, and; know what? I can't go on. TOO ANGRY!!!

Here's some Anita Baker:

https://youtu.be/wYYDaDPmqBs