• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2017, 08:10:38 AM
You better get busy having my retirement turned off cause I’m going to remind you every month that I’m still getting payed. 

You know the offer I made you and it still stands.

You said you would produce a DD-214N. You still have yet to do it. You're a fake and a fuck-up. Your stall tactics don't have any weight because you yourself said you were going to produce it unprompted from anyone, and then failed to do so. Look, I'm humiliating you now and all you can do is sit there and take it. BITCH! LMFAO!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 08:00:43 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA! You're researching, struggling to find anything to save yourself from having to produce a DD-214! You are a fucking joke! :)

You better get busy having my retirement turned off cause I’m going to remind you every month that I’m still getting payed. 

I’m researching nothing.  I revisited a thread that I haven’t checked out recently and lo and behold, you’re shitposting  there too.  You’re like an untreated dose of clap, you just keep dripping puss.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2017, 08:17:04 AM

I’m researching nothing.  I revisited a thread that I haven’t checked out recently and lo and behold, you’re shitposting  there too.  You’re like an untreated dose of clap, you just keep dripping puss.

I can smell your panic from here poser!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 08:18:38 AM
I can smell your panic from here poser!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
         STUPID FAGGOT!!!

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on October 18, 2017, 08:49:45 PM
Let Art, alone,, he is living every red necks life,,,, an old man whith a hot asian chick as a wife,,, who can fault him

Rednecks and Asian women - is that really a thing?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 19, 2017, 12:03:04 PM

Sure! You know that old country song Rednecks, Asian Women and Blue Ribbon Beer. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 19, 2017, 12:03:04 PM

GI! I love you!!! You take me BX???

I'll look for 'em at the next tractor pull

Laurakinch

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 08:11:47 AM
You weren't there and you are a fucking low-boy. Your credibility is shot and you are done on this forum fuckwad. Keep struggling to find a way to stay around here where you don't get a boot in your ass constantly. Your whole life is now a joke for others amusement.

Projection

*Checks in after being away for a bit.
*Sees nothing has changed in this thread.

I really wish Art would come back to radio for 2 weeks and then quit again so we had more focused bitching here.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 23, 2017, 10:10:16 AM

I really wish Art would come back to radio for 2 weeks and then quit again so we had more focused bitching here.

Whether he actually does it or not, I wish Art would announce some form of "comeback" strategy just to know that Snorge is once again shitting his pants.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 23, 2017, 10:15:08 AM
Whether he actually does it or not, I wish Art would announce some form of "comeback" strategy just to know that Snorge is once again shitting his pants.

I would support the growing constipation of George Noory.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Swishypants on October 17, 2017, 02:35:34 PM
OOOH! He drew you a picture of the Snipers Nest too! Wicked!

heh heh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 23, 2017, 10:10:16 AM

heh heh

aldousburbank

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 08:13:11 AM
You said you would produce a DD-214N.
I smoked some of that in the 70's.

is Art still alive?

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 24, 2017, 07:44:23 PM
He's outside, looking in.

..his supple breasts pushed up against the glass

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

When all humor appears to be gone, from this blog...

You guys scrap the bottom of the barrel with a spoon and find some....

Thank you...

Bomar

coaster

Do any of  you fine ladies and gents remember the one show where Art and his guest were playing funny police calls? I'm trying to look for it but can't remember the date or name of the guest.

Taaroa

Quote from: coaster on October 29, 2017, 02:09:28 PM
Do any of  you fine ladies and gents remember the one show where Art and his guest were playing funny police calls? I'm trying to look for it but can't remember the date or name of the guest.

You probably mean "Wacky 911 calls" with Leland Gregory as the guest. There's more than one date.

Lt.Uhura

Here's one of them..

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/01/03

Wacky 911 Calls
Jan 4,2004  Leland Gregory

coaster

That's the guy. Thanks, folks.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Harvey Weinstein on October 24, 2017, 07:31:21 PM
is Art still alive?

Yeah, he's now a sad Trump apologist on FB, pathetically trying to distract followers from the truth about this toxic POTUS. What a tragic downfall from his nights of hosting intelligent, fascinating, wide ranging, and thought-provoking radio shows.  :P

Wed
The roof is about to fall in on the Clinton house. Soon it will be all over the MSM. Corruption at a level you will find hard to believe. It’s karma at a Biblical level. Those of you who know what I mean need no words from me, those of you who have no idea what I am talking about...I don’t have enough space to explain.

Art

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 29, 2017, 02:28:07 PM
Yeah, he's now a sad Trump apologist on FB, pathetically trying to distract followers from the truth about this toxic POTUS. What a tragic downfall from his nights of hosting intelligent, fascinating, wide ranging, and thought-provoking radio shows.  :P

Wed
The roof is about to fall in on the Clinton house. Soon it will be all over the MSM. Corruption at a level you will find hard to believe. It’s karma at a Biblical level. Those of you who know what I mean need no words from me, those of you who have no idea what I am talking about...I don’t have enough space to explain.

Art

I sometimes wonder if any part of your day isn't about politics...ever.  ??? ::)

Lunger

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 29, 2017, 02:28:07 PM

Wed

Art

What's toxic about Trump?  The only negative about this Administration is the children still throwing tantrums over his huge win!

Lord Grantham

Happy Halloween, Art.