• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Will Petraeus Come Clean?

Started by Zircon, November 16, 2012, 08:59:39 AM

Zircon

Congressman King just stated Petraeus knew it as an act of terrorism. He testified for 90 minutes.
It is anticipated that Petraeus will contradict his earlier testimony and attempt to redeem himself as best he can considering his situation both personally and as a military officer and trusted leader.

This will be at odds with the administration. It is my understanding he could face jail time for initially lying to congress. Might his conscious be bothering him? Might he have had an epiphany?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...t-source-says/

So my question is ... why did Obama choose to go to bed, get up for a trip to Las Vegas show girls the next day, JZ and Letterman at night. I guess he wasn't about to let a "bump" like this interfere with his reelection campaign - it is all about him as we all know. All others take a back seat.

Also, he is the only one who can "go in" or "stand down". Apparently the latter was the choice.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/16/petraeus-to-testify-knew-libya-was-terrorism-from-start-source-says/

What will Petraeus' fate be? What will congress do now?

Juan

Unfortunately, the only people commenting on Petraeus's testimony lying politicians.  I think we still don't know the truth.

Jasmine

Never mind Petreaus...I demand to see those shirtless photos of the Tampa based FBI agent. The agent emailed these hot photos of himself to one of the women involved in this scrumptious circus of sin.

On a serious note, I'm not for one minute buying into this whole affair thing as the catalyst for his resignation. The timing of it was no coincidence. And we all know about coincidences not being coincidences. It's all smoke and mirrors, baby. All smoke and mirrors.

Humpty Obama sat on a wall
Humpty Obama had a great fall
And all of his senate and all of his secret service men
Couldn't put Humpty Obama and his failed administration back together again.

Pragmier

In case you missed it. I *think* he's the one in the middle.

Nucky Nolan

Petraeus will retire to some Florida neighborhood far from the twins. He'll write a book, and he'll appear on the talk show and lecture circuit. The Congress critters, from both parties, will beat their chests in feigned outrage over endless perceived insults. Meanwhile, we'll just get more obfuscation from the likely suspects.

Pragmier

It's not a stretch to think this was started by the twins to become infamous and land a reality show.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Pragmier on November 20, 2012, 09:51:18 PM
It's not a stretch to think this was started by the twins to become infamous and land a reality show.

You don't have to be a contortionist or Plastic Man to think that. One of the twins retained Allred as her lawyer. She even cried during a photo op'. It's just a matter of time before Allred finds a way to sue someone.