• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things that bring me joy....

Started by West of the Rockies, July 19, 2013, 03:21:12 PM

aldousburbank

This week marks the 37th year of my adherence to Letting Spirit Decide. Acid been very very good to me. Also, just finished up a 7 week long rendezvous with the girl of my dreams. Hot loving every night! It's difficult to have any regrets at this point in my life.

https://youtu.be/6zyLJ88N_Tk

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 06, 2017, 07:08:12 PM
This week marks the 37th year of my adherence to Letting Spirit Decide. Acid been very very good to me. Also, just finished up a 7 week long rendezvous with the girl of my dreams. Hot loving every night! It's difficult to have any regrets at this point in my life.

https://youtu.be/6zyLJ88N_Tk

*golf clap*  My Brother.

albrecht

Snow in Texas! We only got a good dusting, maybe an inch or so, and very wet, big flakes and snow, but still awesome. Pics from Big Bend etc are really beautiful. I hope the cold stays but they are saying 70's by weekend, so...

Joy Bringer

Up All Night

After all of the years using an inkjet printer, I finally got me a laser printer!

I got a good deal on an all-in-one printer through Staples -- $129, and kept the printer brand I've used since 2004, HP.

I'll still keep the inkjet printer around, for when I occasionally print something in color, like a Google Map.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on April 22, 2018, 08:20:54 PM
Queensland Police: “SUCH A GOOD BOY, MAX!"
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/949392/australia-news-dog-max-police-honours-lost-child-safe-queensland-bush

Dogs have always been nicer to me than people.  People play games, but dogs are straight up!

Jojo

My cat loves these natural dried grass skirts.  I tossed two over her bed, and she acted like she was burrowing in grass.  It was especially nice because she didn't want her walkies yesterday.  She pretended this bedding was out in the grass, and gave me baleful eyes!  (She is usually not very interactive.)

Today, we are back to her walkies and that dried grass skirt must have revved up her instincts, because she pawed the real grass a whole lot more while we were out.  How sweet!

Last night, she viewed online birds and squirrels.  Oh, how she wanted that squirrel.  She walked up onto the keyboard and starting looking and sniffing behind the video display to see where the "real" squirrel was coming from.  It was so nice to see her enjoy this.  It topped last weeks online birds.

She has decided to tell me which videos she likes and doesn't like.  If she doesn't like the looks of one, she turns her head away from me.  And so on, until I find one she likes.  Miss Princess.

Echineacea (for intermittent durations) and homeopathic pastillos brings me joy too.  I found they are safe when used correctly for cats.  She doesn't like being given a pill, but it is only the size of a pin-head so I noticed last time she just kind of rolled her eyes after she realized she put up a fuss over basically nothing. 

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on June 09, 2018, 05:56:56 PM
I found they are safe when used correctly [...] she put up a fuss over basically nothing

As above... so below.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 09, 2018, 06:11:54 PM
As above... so below.
Oh really?  Hmmm...  So, a big head leads to a big hm hm hmmm?  At least metaphorically?

GravitySucks

Quote from: monica on June 09, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
Oh really?  Hmmm...  So, a big head leads to a big hm hm hmmm?  At least metaphorically?

Hat

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on June 09, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

There's that willful obtuseness we talked about. At least metaphorically, you're done.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 09, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

There's that willful obtuseness we talked about. At least metaphorically, you're done.
It is ribbing, with slightly veiled flattery. You can't take it  :)

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 09, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

I'm done.  So, it's your turn.  Unless of course you Safe Word.

Fourteen

Jojo

The seat cover holders in clean public restrooms - just perfect for stashing your folder or binder momentarily.

Fourteen

Metron2267

A nice cold Orange Julious from DQ. :D

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 19, 2018, 12:51:51 PM
A nice cold Orange Julious from DQ. :D
The first time I ordered a Blizzard (ever) was in 2016.  When the cashier held it upside down with the lid off, I almost jumped out the car window to save it!  She had to tell me she wasn't crazy.

Fourteen

Metron2267

They still do that too, makes me cookoo! ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 19, 2018, 03:58:34 PM
They still do that too, makes me cookoo! ;D
I'm glad I'm not the only one!  I happen to like the drippy parts best and if they start dripping off, there goes all my fun.

Fourteen

Metron2267

Kids... ;)

If I'd worked there as a teen I doubt I'd have been able to resist doing that again and again...%-)

paladin1991

Quote from: 14 on June 19, 2018, 11:14:25 AM
I'm done.  So, it's your turn.  Unless of course you Safe Word.

Fourteen

Somebody is a fun date

Metron2267