• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Uncle touched muh butt.

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 18, 2016, 11:47:05 PM

trostol

hands off ladies..i am sure he is taken

ShayP

These people fill me with anger and I don't know why.  It's unhealthy.

starrmtn001

Why did I click on this thread????

Why, oh why, oh why??!!! :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: trostol on May 18, 2016, 11:54:56 PM

She has had her eye ball whites tattooed black since that photo was taken...oh, and she's a lawyer apparently. Maybe she has 'I want to be noticed issues'?

trostol

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 19, 2016, 12:05:57 AM
She has had her eye ball whites tattooed black since that photo was taken...oh, and she's a lawyer apparently. Maybe she has 'I want to be noticed issues'?

she disturbs me for some reason lol

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 19, 2016, 12:05:57 AM

Divorce lawyer?

trostol

WhiteCrow

That it ..  I'm done with Bellgab ...MV gives Falkie his own private fortress thread ..Onan quit ..and now this crap!

Bellgab isn't the place it use to be .. Where really interested and intelligent people hung out

Finished .. Done ..  Over.. Never again will I participate ... ..anymore tonight.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 19, 2016, 12:30:58 AM
That it ..  I'm done with Bellgab ...MV gives Falkie his own private fortress thread ..Onan quit ..and now this crap!

Bellgab isn't the place it use to be .. Where really interested and intelligent people hung out

Finished .. Done ..  Over.. Never again will I participate ... ..anymore tonight.

Party pooper.
Uncle Fukkah.

trostol

so...see ya tomorrow then?

JesusJuice

Quote from: trostol on May 19, 2016, 12:09:17 AM
this guy disturbs me also

Stalking Cat identified as a female cat. She's dead now. Suicide.

pate

Bellgab isn't the place it used to be .. Where really interested and intelligent people hung out

FIFY...

Quote from: akwilly on May 19, 2016, 12:09:29 AM
I bet she is fun in the sack.
She has handles on her ears. Whoo-Hoo !              :D

akwilly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 19, 2016, 06:17:36 AM
She has handles on her ears. Whoo-Hoo !              :D
you say handles, I saw extra holes :)

jazmunda

Does it have to be an Uncle?

Are any of these people getting laid?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 19, 2016, 12:09:22 PM
Are any of these people getting laid?

I bet some complain about being stared at.