• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Help me test the email system.

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 25, 2018, 03:31:42 AM

MV/Liberace!

Please sign out, click "forgot password" and see if the forum sends you a password reset email.  You don't need to actually reset your password if you don't want to.  I just want to know if the email made it to your inbox.  Thanks.

WOTR

If you try to sign up for a new account with hotmail or outlook the forum software will not let you as it says that emails are blocked (and they are.) I could not even add bg to a trusted sender list to allow it.  Gotta love when big brother decides who it will allow to contact you. Last system email appears to have been delivered late november informing me of a pm.

WildCard

Quote from: Σ> on December 25, 2018, 03:31:42 AM
Please sign out, click "forgot password" and see if the forum sends you a password reset email.  You don't need to actually reset your password if you don't want to.  I just want to know if the email made it to your inbox.  Thanks.

How do I sign out? I got better shit than this to do on Christmas Eve!

----
oh, "logout" huh? nope. no email

Lilith

It WORKS :)

I GOT AN EMAIL FROM BELLGAB FOR CHRISTMAS!   ;D

Lilith

When testing your email notifications, to find the forgot password link,  log out.  Then after you hit the Login button, you will see the "forgot password link UNDER the LOGIN button.

MV/Liberace!

If you need help resetting a password, you can also email michaelvandeven@gmail.com.