• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 12, 2019, 10:03:45 AM
President Trump, 70,000 RSVPs, 35,000 seats filled. Local boy Beta, 900 people, half holding Mexican flags.

Beta Boy is the typical DemonRat joke.  Another poster boy airhead for the commie cause.  Even Pocahontas could whip his ass.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 10:34:50 PM
Yeah, I’m sure it’s all because you and the other phonies aren’t posting here as much. ::)

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, you pussy faggot.  :D

P.S. Most of what you’re calling “participation” was just your leader, metron shitting up every thread non-stop. Good riddance!

Metron is my leader?  You have a lot of difficulty keeping up don't you?  If you check my posts, you'll see that I took you and Metron on in equal measure.  In your case for being this thread's perennial hot-headed asshole who can't help lashing out with silly-ass accusations and gratuitous insults at those who disagree with your naive, black/white, conspiracy theory-fed views.  My disagreements with Metron are a matter of record and need not be repeated here but I see that he has gone from being your last defender to being just another one of the many of us who you have succeeded in alienating with your squirrelly flitting between reasonable civility and hostile, foul-mouthed, loutishness.

You can take most of the credit for succeeding where the liberal opposition has failed in making this a sparsely used thread that is in danger of sinking into irrelevance. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 12, 2019, 01:59:49 PM
Metron is my leader?  You have a lot of difficulty keeping up don't you?  If you check my posts, you'll see that I took you and Metron on in equal measure.  In your case for being this thread's perennial hot-headed asshole who can't help lashing out with silly-ass accusations and gratuitous insults at those who disagree with your naive, black/white, conspiracy theory-fed views.  My disagreements with Metron are a matter of record and need not be repeated here but I see that he has gone from being your last defender to being just another one of the many of us who you have succeeded in alienating with your squirrelly flitting between reasonable civility and hostile, foul-mouthed, loutishness.

You can take most of the credit for succeeding where the liberal opposition has failed in making this a sparsely used thread that is in danger of sinking into total irrelevance.

Gd5150

One would think Dr VC Leghumper would be happy now. It’s got the whole place to himself now that senior Metro has excused himself. And yet, the infactuation continues.

“Oh no, not again!”

https://youtu.be/nH_xiZZheg4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 12, 2019, 10:03:45 AM
President Trump, 70,000 RSVPs, 35,000 seats filled. Local boy Beta, 900 people, half holding Mexican flags.

The Bushes would’ve reached out to Beta and the Dems, meaning they would’ve done just what they want and then try to sell idiots like you on how “conservative” it is. ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2019, 05:16:42 PM
Having some difficulty posting, pops? :D

Some things bear repeating. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 12, 2019, 07:49:08 PM
Some things bear repeating.

Circle jerk of one. Your table is ready. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Savage is right about this “compromise.” President Trump should just veto it and shut the government down again.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2019, 10:10:25 PM
Savage is right about this “compromise.” President Trump should just veto it and shut the government down again.
No need:

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-declare-national-emergency/

BREAKING: Mitch McConnell said Trump told him he intends to sign the spending bill and declare a national emergencyhttps://t.co/eXtEiCNYUN
â€" Axios (@axios) February 14, 2019

Keeps his poll numbers up while achieving the same end. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 26, 2019, 01:37:36 PM
Dr. Stupid  &  Metron2267 . . . .  100+ posts each/day
Nothing much going on with that symbiotic mis-match.
No one home at this site.

Ellgab is a degenerate suck-fest. Bart is stupid.
Stuck on HW bashing.

Fare thee well . . .  8)

So why R ya back lurking tonite?

:D

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 14, 2019, 05:02:57 PM

Wow I like those digits. The Independent numbers are exceptionally impressive!!!

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 15, 2019, 02:24:21 AM
Wow I like those digits. The Independent numbers are exceptionally impressive!!!

The self-identifying Independents are malcontents who shun both parties, and are part of Trump's base.  So it doesn't mean all that much.  Certainly not as much as a big hard cock.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 15, 2019, 02:28:43 AM
The self-identifying Independents are malcontents who shun both parties, and are part of Trump's base.  So it doesn't mean all that much.  Certainly not as much as a big hard cock.

Spoken like a true limpdick.

Metron2267

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 15, 2019, 02:24:21 AM
It's not hard to imagine a potential landslide for Trump in 2020 if he plays his cards right, so far so damned good too! 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 15, 2019, 02:28:43 AM

It means raw vote totals won't have the Electoral College in the driver's seat in 2020...hard or soft donkey dick aside, lol!

;D ;D ;D

Metron2267

DESPERATION!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alan-dershowitz-ousting-trump-via-25th-amendment-is-clearly-an-attempt-at-a-coup-detat

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz on Thursday said the Department of Justice’s discussions to employ the 25th Amendment to oust President Trump-- if true-- amounted to an attempted coup.

Dershowitz appeared on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” to give his take on former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s descriptions of Justice Department meetings where he said officials discussed ousting the president.

“If [McCabe’s comments are] true, it is clearly an attempt at a coup d’état,” Dershowitz said.

Evoking the 25th Amendment, Dershowitz added, would be a fundamental misuse of its original purpose. He said it was originally "about Woodrow Wilson having a stroke. It’s about a president being shot and not being able to perform his office."

Metron2267

Loving see him rip Acosta a new one with the help of the mothers of children KILLED by ILLEGALS!

"Sit down, you get one question!"

;D ;D ;D

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 15, 2019, 01:47:38 PM
Loving see him rip Acosta a new one with the help of the mothers of children KILLED by ILLEGALS!

;D ;D ;D

I like it when Prez says... "What? You don't believe that! Tell me you really believe that!?" Reporter responds "No I know I was there!"

ROFLMAO!!!

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 15, 2019, 01:47:38 PM

;D ;D ;D
Ha!  Send the twerp to the corner!  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 15, 2019, 11:12:49 AM
                                   DESPERATION!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alan-dershowitz-ousting-trump-via-25th-amendment-is-clearly-an-attempt-at-a-coup-detat

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz on Thursday said the Department of Justice’s discussions to employ the 25th Amendment to oust President Trump-- if true-- amounted to an attempted coup.

Dershowitz appeared on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” to give his take on former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s descriptions of Justice Department meetings where he said officials discussed ousting the president.

“If [McCabe’s comments are] true, it is clearly an attempt at a coup d’état,” Dershowitz said.

Evoking the 25th Amendment, Dershowitz added, would be a fundamental misuse of its original purpose. He said it was originally "about Woodrow Wilson having a stroke. It’s about a president being shot and not being able to perform his office."

The deep state swamp monsters will try to manipulate anything to preserve their power.  Witness what they did with the FISA court and Billary for the Russian witch hunt.  Country be damned, it's all about them.

Metron2267