• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 05, 2016, 04:49:31 PM
[attachment id=1 msg=830256]

If that is supposed to spell BellGab, I just don't see it.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2016, 04:50:51 PM
If that is supposed to spell BellGab, I just don't see it.
No spelling, it's just an image... with a bellgab title.
I'm having fun goofing around with graphics.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 05, 2016, 05:00:19 PM
No spelling, it's just an image... with a bellgab title.
I'm having fun goofing around with graphics.

So, you weren't even trying to spell BellGab?  You owe me 5 minutes of my life back.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2016, 05:04:36 PM
So, you weren't even trying to spell BellGab?  You owe me 5 minutes of my life back.
Wait a minute... I posted that at 5:49:31, and you replied "I don't see it" at 5:50:51... that's 80 seconds.

You may be experiencing a "bellgab side effect".

Praise MV!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 05, 2016, 05:42:36 PM
Wait a minute... I posted that at 5:49:31, and you replied "I don't see it" at 5:50:51... that's 80 seconds.

You may be experiencing a "bellgab side effect".

Praise MV!

I counted the time to wait for your response. And gave you a discount because I ate a snack.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2016, 05:46:22 PM
I counted the time to wait for your response. And gave you a discount because I ate a snack.
Hmm... well... here ya go. ;)
[attachment id=1 msg=830304]

Daggit

Just great. Now we have 2 Mr Fidget threads as well as two Falkie threads.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2016, 05:46:22 PM

You two girls better stop fighting before someone starts crying.

NXOEED

116 degrees today. Currently 104 degrees at 9:39 pm. What a treat.

I felt compelled to talk shit behind the weather's back and figured the gossip thread would be the place to do that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: NXOEED on June 05, 2016, 10:41:46 PM
116 degrees today. Currently 104 degrees at 9:39 pm. What a treat.

I felt compelled to talk shit behind the weather's back and figured the gossip thread would be the place to do that.

Man. That's hot.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 04, 2016, 03:06:09 PM
I agree with SixWeekTenure (tm) - tough questions, indeed.  A couple of other tough questions:  did the Master utilize the Norita Trading Company shopping cart (with liner) to get his recent purchases home?  If yes, how did it work out, and where's the cart review we were promised months ago?  If no, why wasn't it used?

I'd post a link to the video for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, but...you know....

Wouldn't it be HILARIOUS if Ol' Gerry and MV were one in the same?  Think about that one for a moment.  That would shatter your minds, and everything you ever thought to be true would be turned upside down!

#The
*Mind Shattered*  Happy now, fucker?

paladin1991

Quote from: littlechris on June 04, 2016, 03:42:32 PM
He sure is jealous of the man.

Falkie fails to tell people that he's really from Pittsburg, California, a little town there in the Bay area.

Yes, he had family in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania (his sister has since disowned him), but he was never born there.

Just another one of his lies and delusions.

I spoke with Onan not too long ago.

He's doing good and staying busy.

I'm sure he'll be back soon.
Be sure tell Onan that paladin says, 'Hey.'  What? I miss the whiney little bastard.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2016, 04:12:25 PM
I miss onan.

I don't remember that episode. I should re-watch them all.

I havn't seen those in ages.  Where are they available?

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 04, 2016, 09:30:06 PM
It's a phonics thing. He admits to being buysexual.

Dammit!  I'm drinking coffee here.  What the hell, you think MV's gonna send me a computer too?  Coffee all over my fucking screen.....

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 04, 2016, 09:38:18 PM
Good idea.

You just need the email he uses for PayPal.
He is flagged after the MV issue so a few complaints can hurt him.

I think you can call PayPal anonymously and report that you have seen videos of a guy that makes claims that PayPal steals his money and boasts about getting money back while showing that the item is in working order.
I am fairly certain you just need to call and get directed to the fraud department and they will be happy to take all the info and look into an account.

I am not positive they will do anything but I think they would perk up when they hear it is not his credit card he is using.

Hopefully someone else will do this. I mean I hope someone will do this.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 06, 2016, 01:04:28 AM
I havn't seen those in ages.  Where are they available?

I checked Netflix, not on there. It used to be. Youtube has a few entire episodes though. They used to show them on public broadcasting.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 06, 2016, 03:01:22 PM
I think you can call PayPal anonymously and report that you have seen videos of a guy that makes claims that PayPal steals his money and boasts about getting money back while showing that the item is in working order.
I am fairly certain you just need to call and get directed to the fraud department and they will be happy to take all the info and look into an account.

I am not positive they will do anything but I think they would perk up when they hear it is not his credit card he is using.

Hopefully someone else will do this. I mean I hope someone will do this.

We haven't heard from Senda in awhile. Someone should inform him that he still can post here, he isn't banned.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 03:27:28 PM
We haven't heard from Senda in awhile. Someone should inform him that he still can post here, he isn't banned.

Or not.

whoozit

Are you counting teeth in a gift horse?  Don't do that!

Dmitri

He knows.  ;)

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 04:37:54 PM
*whispers* I think dmitri might be him.

I don't think so.

Quote from: Dmitri on May 29, 2016, 10:27:26 AM
Because even though he may have been born there and lived there for a couple of years, it's been decades so why would he care about the Penguins ??

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 04:45:10 PM
OK, I'm really bad at this. heh
I think Dmitiri is  b_dubb.  What do you think chefist?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 04:45:10 PM
OK, I'm really bad at this. heh

I just looked at his history, he only had 4 posts. So not Falkie was easy but I could never guess who he is.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 06, 2016, 05:09:49 PM
I just looked at his history, he only had 4 posts. So not Falkie was easy but I could never guess who he is.

I have another guess. I'll keep it to myself though considering how bad I am at this.