• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
Here's my 2 cents...

I recall Art referring to Keith as ones and zeroes when asked about what the guy was like. Now that can be taken a few ways. Ones and zeroes could infer that Keith is "all business". It could also mean Keith is a nerd.

Keith has impressed me in his responses to unhappy customers over the past few days. He doesn't seem like such a nasty guy at all.

lol, turns out Keith was the normal one all along. well, much more so than Art, and obviously Heather. she has made Keith look very sympathetic during this ordeal.

Heather is unhinged. im sorry, there's no other way to explain her bizarre, selfish behavior. unless she proves that she's Art's daughter (or is carrying Art's love child,) she's just a crazy cat lady who is salty about losing her income.

AZZERAE

I'm not surprised Keith doesn't seem to be all torn up about Art's passing.

You keep that kinda thing hidden, especially as a businessperson.

All the best to Keith!

weeberwubber

Quote from: grano salis on April 25, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

I have never listened to MITD.  None of the guests are too appealing.  The Taylor guy, for example is a transparent bore--IMO.
HW I suspect has multiple convenient on line supportive  identities--otherwise I have never seen such one sided devotion to an individual outside of the Manson family or Jim Jones .  If the story of her meeting AB for a "private"  interview is correct, I suspect that some were manipulated while their defenses were impaired.  HW seems to have all the hallmarks of a "drifter" (spelled starting with the letter"g").  chickens are coming home to roost--"be yourself", indeed--lol

That weakness is an ARTifact of having a weak host. Art could interview a turkey sandwich and we would happily listen. You have to be able to enjoy the host as at least half the entertainment or you have to always have guests good enough to keep the ears tuned in. There just aren't that many good guests in this subject. Hell, Art could even make a mundane guest into a good guest. It's not like anyone can just sit in front of a mic and flagship a network, ffs. MITD needs to work on bettering itself so that people don't say "I didn't listen because the guests aren't too appealing" if they are going to continue to be the network's flagship.

DanTSX

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
Here's my 2 cents...

I recall Art referring to Keith as ones and zeroes when asked about what the guy was like. Now that can be taken a few ways. Ones and zeroes could infer that Keith is "all business". It could also mean Keith is a nerd.

Keith has impressed me in his responses to unhappy customers over the past few days. He doesn't seem like such a nasty guy at all.

It means he is autism

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 10:40:11 AM
I'm not surprised Keith doesn't seem to be all torn up about Art's passing.

You keep that kinda thing hidden, especially as a businessperson.

All the best to Keith!

i mean, he's behaved like a 'normal' person in his position should behave. can't say the same for gurl Norry.

yoursongs

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
lol, turns out Keith was the normal one all along. well, much more so than Art, and obviously Heather. she has made Keith look very sympathetic during this ordeal.

Heather is unhinged. im sorry, there's no other way to explain her bizarre, selfish behavior. unless she proves that she's Art's daughter (or is carrying Art's love child,) she's just a crazy cat lady who is salty about losing her income.

I think Art scripted nearly every word HW has uttered on the show since day 1.  Even from his sick bed.  Including the questions that were to be asked the guests.  Furthermore, Art probably got the guests lined up for her.  All HW has ever done, is read the "news" that everyone already has heard for the day, and then read the text written for her.  That is why she can't come back, her script-writer is gone.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Faustina on April 25, 2018, 02:24:51 AM
I have it on good authority from someone who has worked with Keith that he can't stand Heather.

If that was true, he certainly hates her now. Does Heather have that many raving fans that Keith is afraid the show will fail without her? I doubt it as the show was already failing.  It appears many of her 'fans' are turning as she ignore Art's widow and children, and wallows in self-pity and self inflicted agony.

In any case, Keith needs a stable host to attempt a 'reboot' of the program.  It really wasn't going anywhere with HW and she's too unstable to build a successful show around.

Telly

Sean92008

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 25, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
Art could interview a turkey sandwich and we would happily listen.
(Insert Falkie joke here.)

user7645

You guys really need to get a life and stop talking about me. I'm mourning after all...

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 25, 2018, 10:06:17 AM
Not really , Lasha is her mouthpiece .

I predict Lasha will eventually sit in the chair with Heather as producer , Lasha publicly attacks Keith in the name of Heather .

Keith should call Tom Leykis and put him in the chair to comment on emotional females  8)
Does this Lasha have any broadcadting experience? First time I've heard her name, she is a friend of HW from a fan page/blog who apparently has HW's phone # and calls her? Does she have KR's digits as well? Is she an employment/contract counselor trying to put this humpty dumpty back togther by being the middle man?

Sean92008

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
You guys really need to get a life and stop talking about me. I'm mourning after all...

Don't worry Heather, we're all hoping that you can move on to another sugar daddy mentor that you can grift start your tutelage when you're darn well ready to.

Faustina

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 25, 2018, 12:30:36 AM

Haha!  This "outs" me.  Yep, Faustina is not my (gasp!) real name.  I don't care:  just don't go stalking me people.  (Believe me, I'm not worth the trouble). 

user7645

I'll be doing a Reddit AMA later for those of you who are interested.

ItsTelly

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 25, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
That weakness is an ARTifact of having a weak host. Art could interview a turkey sandwich and we would happily listen. You have to be able to enjoy the host as at least half the entertainment or you have to always have guests good enough to keep the ears tuned in. There just aren't that many good guests in this subject. Hell, Art could even make a mundane guest into a good guest. It's not like anyone can just sit in front of a mic and flagship a network, ffs. MITD needs to work on bettering itself so that people don't say "I didn't listen because the guests aren't too appealing" if they are going to continue to be the network's flagship.

Veery well said and Art has been doing radio since high school. He was a successful rock DJ for more than 20 years at stations all across the country.  Same with Rush Limbaugh.  They have burning passion for radio as a communication medium. 

I never got that impression from HW.

Telly

DanTSX

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

No do it here

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

LOL! nice. uh, before you go, are you Art's daughter? if not, are you carring Art's love child?

DanTSX

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

This is our life.  Stop harassing us

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Faustina on April 25, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
Haha!  This "outs" me.  Yep, Faustina is not my (gasp!) real name.  I don't care:  just don't go stalking me people.  (Believe me, I'm not worth the trouble).
It’s ok I outed my real name too. Guess we’ll get stalked together.
Loving the fake Heather Wade account. She would never talk to the likes of us.

ItsOver

Quote from: Faustina on April 25, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
... I don't care:  just don't go stalking me people.  (Believe me, I'm not worth the trouble).
Not to worry.  As long as your not Art Bell, you should be safe.

user7645

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
LOL! nice. uh, before you go, are you Art's daughter? if not, are you carring Art's love child?

No, he referred to me as 'QuickFill'... if that tells you anything.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 10:59:10 AM
It’s ok I outed my real name too. Guess we’ll get stalked together.
Loving the fake Heather Wade account. She would never talk to the likes of us.

you mean, she wouldn't come off the cross she nailed herself to just to bantz with us normies? rude.

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

cum dumpster: CONFIRMED!

wow!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 11:00:35 AM
Ok which bellgabber are you really? If we guess right do we win a prize?

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 11:02:17 AM
Ok which bellgabber are you really? If we guess right do we win a prize?

yes, you have to take muh smol benis....

Sean92008

Just a random thought... Could it be that Heather had just watched the HBO series Big Love and thought, because Art lived on a compound (in a heavily Mormon state), that he would have been participating in plural marriage and taken her on as another wife?

Discuss amongst yourselves.