• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131014 - Loyd Auerbach - Parasychology

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

SaucyRossy

I remember listening to the shows live when Art was doing the mass conciousness stuff.
Also, I really like this guest so far, he's interesting, backs up what he talks about, and knows how to have a interesting conversation with out telling people to buy his book.

jazmunda

Quote from: Redacted on October 14, 2013, 08:43:32 PM
Not specific dates, but I remember the hurricane show, as well as participating in 3 or 4 of his 'experiments'.  Good times.

Did you participate in the UFO experiment that he did? I was apart of that one.

popple

I like to think this forum was a mass consciousness experiment that got Art back on the air 8)

awguy

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2013, 08:26:54 PM
These commercials make me realize that I remember when Art first started using the thunderstrike sound to come in from a break.

I do not remember the date, however. Anyone?

I believe he started using it when he came out of retirement in 2001. I remember where I was working at the time and how I would tape Art's shows and listen to them at work the next day. And for a while, he had another sound effect he used interchangeably with the thunder. But got rid of it because some listeners pointed out it sounded too much like trash cans falling down a flight of stairs LOL!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: popple on October 14, 2013, 08:44:51 PM
I like to think this forum was a mass consciousness experiment that got Art back on the air 8)

I totally believe that it helped immensely.

jazmunda

I almost burst a blood vessel in that experiment.

popple, that is an elegant statement and I want to believe...

popple

I always find that the best ghost videos on youtube are from Japan. Super creepy.

Quote from: casioson on October 14, 2013, 08:43:12 PM
dope is for dopes....

Yeah, I'm smoking Cannabis recreationally right now. I'm not sorry about it, either.

I know hundreds of war veterans and cancer patients who disagree with you whole-heartedly (I worked with vets and cancer patients for four years helping educate them about medical cannabis and to physically provide it for them. I also completely doubt that you have ever smoked cannabis, nor should you. I smoke this stuff to try to get to your level)

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 08:44:34 PM
Did you participate in the UFO experiment that he did? I was apart of that one.

Yes.  I was toasted golden-brown that night.  When people started calling in saying they were seeing UFO's... I had goosebumps all over & and dancing all over the living room.  ;D  No one else can equal radio like that. 

We concentrated together!  Ha haaa

This is awesome.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 08:25:57 PM
Ward are we tied for amounts of calls into Art on Dark Matter? :)
And that one tweeker girl who called in twice on open lines.

steelbot

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 08:48:49 PM
Yeah, I'm smoking Cannabis recreationally right now. I'm not sorry about it, either.
I know hundreds of war veterans and cancer patients who disagree with you whole-heartedly (I worked with vets and cancer patients for four years helping educate them about medical cannabis and to physically provide it for them. I also completely doubt that you have ever smoked cannabis, nor should you. I smoke this stuff to try to get to your level)
heh! I had a little bit last night, it assisted my back perfectly!

Spinner

Quote from: eddie dean on October 14, 2013, 08:40:43 PM
Oh yes! I remember this guy and his random eggs.
He will be a good guest!
I think you may be confusing him with Dean Radin (one of my faves).

WTF is this bed-bugs commercial??? hahahaha

steelbot

cedarcide art? lol - LOL - should have the Wanna take a ride voice over on the Hooker's dot com commercial lol

Heather Wade

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 08:48:49 PM

It covers so many med issues for me you would be amazed. 
(Enjoy life, that's the point, right?)

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 14, 2013, 08:52:50 PM
"Dope is for dopes" is for dopes.

One person dies every six seconds from Tobacco related illness.

ZERO recorded deaths as result of Cannabis consumption. In recorded history.

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 08:42:10 PM
Anyone have the episodes or know the dates of episodes that Art conducted any of these mass consciousness experiments?
I remember participating on two of those (I think the last two before he stopped). Sorry I don't remember the dates.

Ward

Cannabis was the only thing that let my sister cope with her Nausea so she could eat while in the later stages of Cancer.

aldousburbank

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 08:54:10 PM
One person dies every six seconds from Tobacco related illness.
One out of six is prolly a dope.

steelbot

Quote from: Redacted on October 14, 2013, 08:54:07 PM
It covers so many med issues for me you would be amazed. 
(Enjoy life, that's the point, right?)
Same here - I like it over neurotinen and any other nerve suppressors/muscle relaxers...I always have found it to be very therapeutic - but enough of the MJ - come on This guest has to get some shockers out there ....faling asleep lol

The General

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 08:52:43 PM
WTF is this bed-bugs commercial??? hahahaha
I liked it.  Art makes me want to buy the things he sells.

Heather Wade

Quote from: steelbot on October 14, 2013, 08:55:57 PM
Same here - I like it over neurotinen and any other nerve suppressors/muscle relaxers...I always have found it to be very therapeutic - but enough of the MJ - come on This guest has to get some shockers out there ....faling asleep lol

Give a little more time for the magic to unfold, SteelBot.  Stay with us!

popple

Can't we just hotbox the forum and get along?  :o

aldousburbank

The only thing I have to say about smoking weed is smoke 'em if you got 'em! If not, don't.