• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Dr. MD MD

Listening to Clyde right now and he’s on point, as usual. This guy is currently the best alternative/paranormal host out there today.

Chine

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2018, 05:27:11 PM
Listening to Clyde right now and he’s on point, as usual. This guy is currently the best alternative/paranormal host out there today.

I’ve always liked Clyde. Only show I’ve bothered to subscribe to but need to catch up.

Lilith

Hi Chine!  Guess I'll tune into Clyde as well  :)

Chine

Quote from: brig on October 20, 2018, 05:35:11 PM
Hi Chine!  Guess I'll tune into Clyde as well  :)

Brig!

Good to see you!

Lilith

Quote from: Chine on October 20, 2018, 05:36:59 PM
Brig!

Good to see you!

I was so happy to see you show up in the BartCast thread.

I don't think Clyde streams on Sat and Sun tho does he?

Lilith

I'll go to his soundcloud page and listen to his show from last night.

Lilith

Quote from: Chine on October 20, 2018, 05:45:23 PM
Ooh. That looks interesting. Listening now.

GOOD!  I just started listening too.

Lilith

Thursday night was a good episode also.  Chris and Sheree Geo own TFR.  They have been into this Matrix/meme stuff for a long time.  They have their own show on TFR, and on live stream YouTube  "Beyond the Veil".

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/non-player-one-w-chris-and-sheree-geo-october-18-2018

Lilith

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/id-entity-creatures-crawl-in-search-of-blood-october-22-2018

Recently, there have been numerous reports and discoveries that indicate there is, in fact, an active shadow biosphere that exists in the same time and dimension as the one we see and live in from day-to-day. Most people have fears of bizarre-looking insects or mutated animals, but these creepy crawlers look like they want blood or something else. Again we wonder, with all of the experiments happening at CERN, could there be at anytime a breach where a door opens and the abyss yields up its contents. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks about I.D. ENTITY - CREATURES CRAWL IN SEARCH OF BLOOD.

Saved for morning coffee  ;D

Lilith

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/helloween-trick-or-treat-tit-for-tat-w-john-carman-and-roger-landry-october-24-2018

Today, suspicious packages allegedly containing pipe bombs were sent to the Clintons, the Obamas, and to CNN’s offices in New York. This happened a day after George Soros had a suspected explosive device put in his mailbox. These types of events generate a lot of fear-based retaliation. Just as we risk missing the signs of networked violence, thinking in terms of a classic civil war can blind us to the many actors working to disrupt the U.S. from within and beyond our borders. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with former Secret Service and law enforcement agent, John Carman and founder of The Liberty Beacon Project, Roger Landry about HELLOWEEN - TRICK OR TREAT TIT FOR TA

Lilith

Morning Coffee Time.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/stingin-in-the-vein-w-erika-v-october-25-2018

Scientists are now claiming that transfusions of young blood could reverse the aging process and even cure Alzheimer’s disease. Congruently, there is a 6000-year-old conspiracy theory and that is the so-called war between the 0.5% vampire elites and over 6 billion human cattle that they use for the bloodletting. It is a compelling argument and in the 21st century, it seems that the vampires no longer hide from the daylight nor do they hide their mission. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with a real-life vampire, Erika V. about STINGIN' IN THE VEIN.

Lilith

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/board-certifiable-w-em-and-karen-a-dahlman-october-26-2018

The Ouija board is a valuable tool that shows us what the mind is capable of, which is to manifest and conjure aloof spiritual energy and commit it to an inanimate object with letters and numbers on it. We always hear that spirit boards are evil; however, they are simply oracles that allow for the human mind to channel archetypes in the collective unconscious. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with the nephew of Bob, the serial killer who created Bob's Board, EM and spirit board expert, Karen A. Dahlman about BOARD CERTIFIABLE

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1271918]

I use this. Works like a charm.

WeinerInHand

Hoagland is going all-in on his crazy tonight. Good show!

WeinerInHand

Hoagland is the reason why people are afraid to start conversations with strangers.

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 02, 2019, 11:09:34 PM
Hoagland is going all-in on his crazy tonight. Good show!
It's interesting to see Hoagland almost become a regular with Clyde, while Jorch still keeps his Hoagland ban going.  I'd much rather hear some Hoagster crazy than Doc Wallet and his snake oil pitches.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2019, 08:09:22 AM
  I'd much rather hear some Hoagster crazy than Doc Wallet and his snake oil pitches.

Absolutely. The vehemence in which he attacks ... well, everyone ... makes for some great radio! 😃

You can listen to the first 30 minuted of Clyde then tune out. He just parrots back everything he said over and over and over and over and over.

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 03, 2019, 11:07:54 AM
Absolutely. The vehemence in which he attacks ... well, everyone ... makes for some great radio! 😃
The Hoagster's World of Crazy still abides.  ;D

chefist

I'm enjoying the lunacy...you've entered Richard C Egoland.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 03, 2019, 12:15:14 PM
You can listen to the first 30 minuted of Clyde then tune out. He just parrots back everything he said over and over and over and over and over.

aside from the extremely annoying and asinine music or sound clips that he plays, that's another thing that really does bother me about his show. he's constantly repeating himself very much like Heather wade, does every night. He also tends to believe every conspiracy there is.

Yuck.

Corona Kitty

Someone find the clip of Hoagland, defending the downloading of "CP".

Thanks.

chefist

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 03:08:27 PM
aside from the extremely annoying and asinine music or sound clips that he plays, that's another thing that really does bother me about his show. he's constantly repeating himself very much like Heather wade, does every night. He also tends to believe every conspiracy there is.

Yuck.

Glad I rarely listen.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on January 03, 2019, 03:23:51 PM
Glad I rarely listen.

Same as Heather's Facebook show. anytime I think about Clyde I always think about the time back in Joshua tree. Seen him at the Walmart there, inside one of those little carts. His whole body just overlapping the seat an Clyde's face all red and miserable looking. Haha amazing.

chefist

Quote from: username on January 03, 2019, 03:34:53 PM
Same as Heather's Facebook show. anytime I think about Clyde I always think about the time back in Joshua tree. Seen him at the Walmart there, inside one of those little carts. His whole body just overlapping the seat an Clyde's face all red and miserable looking. Haha amazing.

Ha...really? At WalMart in a Huv-a-Round? LOL

Were you at WM with Laura?  ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on January 03, 2019, 04:02:51 PM
Ha...really? At WalMart in a Huv-a-Round? LOL

Where you at WM with Laura?  ;)

Yup... He was out there looking like death. I was with her indeed.