• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Dr. MD MD

Freemasons Use UFO Technology To Indulge In Ritualistic Pedophilia! Hence The Anal Probing!! :o

albrecht

Quote from: Étouffée on April 15, 2018, 11:15:32 PM
So good to finally hear Knapp speak of the passing of Art Bell.  Gracious of him to keep his comments brief, in deference to the upcoming tribute on Coast.  Knapp says he hopes to be included in that; I sure hope so, and that Noory & Co. somehow pull it together with a minimum of cringe-inducing moments.

I'm ready for a good Knappy night.
Your avatar reminded me of a random thought I had yesterday. If the Hindu types are right, I'm screwed. Also i thought it a bit mean, but sorta funny, when some random guy said "if you listen it sounds like many children screaming" to a random kid. (It doesn't but I thought an odd thing to do/say to some kid. But maybe an odd sense of humor or, as always my concern, keeps kids away from boiling pots.

Nebraska888

Yep, perfect....Don't Fear the Reaper.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Étouffée on April 15, 2018, 11:15:32 PM
So good to finally hear Knapp speak of the passing of Art Bell.  Gracious of him to keep his comments brief, in deference to the upcoming tribute on Coast.  Knapp says he hopes to be included in that; I sure hope so, and that Noory & Co. somehow pull it together with a minimum of cringe-inducing moments.

I'm ready for a good Knappy night.

Well said.

Damn. I missed the first half hour. How did George handle the passing of Art?

Anyway, perfect bumper. Geez, reminds me of Art so much....how sad.

Dr. MD MD

So, Freedom Checks is a Ponzi scheme, right? :D

Nebraska888

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 15, 2018, 11:37:12 PM
Anyway, perfect bumper. Geez, reminds me of Art so much....how sad.

Knapp was a class act...as usual.  Yes, my heart is heavy.

Quote from: Nebraska888 on April 15, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

Hey Neb. Yeah, I figured GK would handle it with class and elegance. A lot of hearts are heavy these days  :-[

GravitySucks

Quote from: Nebraska888 on April 15, 2018, 11:33:14 PM
Yep, perfect....Don't Fear the Reaper.

Boom Boom Ba from Dead Like Me MUST BE PLAYED!

Art had a ball when he interviewed Ellen Muth who was the girl that starred in that show.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 11:39:58 PM
So, Freedom Checks is a Ponzi scheme, right? :D
Dividends aren't. The scam about subscription newsletters etc might be. Why doesn't Jack just retire from Banyon Hill and enjoy his profits on some beach somewhere?  :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 11:26:11 PM
Really? I doubt it. All the other animals in the story had proper names. :)

I owe you an apology, GS. Rabbit and Owl were the only two character that were just the name of the animal they are. Good on ya! ;)

GravitySucks

This Robbins recount is such a rehearsed, self-serving, Hoagieesque saga that I cannot wven pay attention.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 11:47:17 PM
I owe you an apology, GS. Rabbit and Owl were the only two character that were just the name of the animal they are. Good on ya! ;)

And piglet. Special dispensation for the misspelling of tigger

Quote from: albrecht on April 15, 2018, 11:31:28 PM
Your avatar reminded me of a random thought I had yesterday. If the Hindu types are right, I'm screwed. Also i thought it a bit mean, but sorta funny, when some random guy said "if you listen it sounds like many children screaming" to a random kid. (It doesn't but I thought an odd thing to do/say to some kid. But maybe an odd sense of humor or, as always my concern, keeps kids away from boiling pots.
I'll never be able to enjoy a platel of Crawdad stew again.  Those screams!  Damn you!

Random thought tangent: "plate of shrimp".

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on April 15, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

Mine too, Neb.  It's good to hear Knapp tonite - he continues in the same spirit of the show Art pioneered.

Dr. MD MD

Umm...it's easy to have an "awesome" work ethic when most of the population are brutally oppressed. Slaves usually have a great work ethic.  ::)

Douchbags EVERYWHERE! :o

Nebraska888

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 15, 2018, 11:43:13 PM
Hey Neb. Yeah, I figured GK would handle it with class and elegance. A lot of hearts are heavy these days  :-[

Yes.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on April 15, 2018, 11:50:09 PM
Mine too, Neb.  It's good to hear Knapp tonite - he continues in the same spirit of the show Art pioneered.

Oh, Zee, I am comforted by your presence here.

Quote from: Nebraska888 on April 15, 2018, 11:34:02 PM
Well said.
Well, thanks.  Here's a better turn of phrase, from the Guest Book at The Pahrump Valley Times, following their obit (a disappointing AP feed) for Art Bell:

"Art has fans that haven't been born yet."
    T Thomas , Aiken SC

Nebraska888

Quote from: Étouffée on April 15, 2018, 11:54:03 PM
Well, thanks.  Here's a better turn of phrase, from the Guest Book at The Pahrump Valley Times, following their obit (a disappointing AP feed) for Art Bell:

"Art has fans that haven't been born yet."
    T Thomas , Aiken SC

Thanks for sharing this.  Love the quote.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Étouffée on April 15, 2018, 11:49:39 PM
I'll never be able to enjoy a platel of Crawdad stew again.  Those screams!  Damn you!

Platter

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on April 15, 2018, 11:52:11 PM
Oh, Zee, I am comforted by your presence here.

In spite of my usual calm demeanor, I'm feeling pretty emotional tonite.  Well nothing to do but ride it out, among those who understand. 

GravitySucks

I am pretty sure good George reads this thread during the show.

albrecht

Quote from: Étouffée on April 15, 2018, 11:49:39 PM

Its of the devil! Each pot makes them better as the spice increases, or as Alex might say "boils down," and the last batch, esp the corn makes you drink 'til 3am after an early start in morning. Big Chicken or someone needs to advise me which Preacher can exorcise. Because around midnight songs like Maiden were demanded and I kept putting even harder fare! But, as always, got it cleaned up n taken down, using my argument skills- "let's drink and take-down now" versus dealing with hung-over tomorrow." Ben Franklin style.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on April 15, 2018, 11:58:26 PM
In spite of my usual calm demeanor, I'm feeling pretty emotional tonite.  Well nothing to do but ride it out, among those who understand.

This bumper music is killing me.   :'(

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 12:00:36 AM
Its of the devil! Each pot makes them better as the spice increases, or as Alex might say "boils down," and the last batch, esp the corn makes you drink 'til 3am after an early start in morning. Big Chicken or someone needs to advise me which Preacher can exorcise. Because around midnight songs like Maiden were demanded and I kept putting even harder fare! But, as always, got it cleaned up n taken down, using my argument skills- "let's drink and take-down now" versus dealing with hung-over tomorrow." Ben Franklin style.

I haven’t had any mudbugs this year. Yet.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 15, 2018, 11:57:37 PM
Platter
It's from Repo Man (1984):

Miller: A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Otto: You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Étouffée on April 16, 2018, 12:04:12 AM
It's from Repo Man (1984):

Miller: A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Otto: You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days?

Ahhhh.  Good easter egg

This bumper music... :'( :'( :'(