• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

ShayP

Oh. Here it is.  For Dr. MD MD.  He's the only one that drinks this.  ;D  :D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 25, 2018, 11:13:13 PM
He's secretly into hentai. A class 4 civilization is entirely tentacle based. ;)

maybe i will listen for a while then

ShayP

The Large Hadron Collider.  Noory's guest the other day said it was responsible for rewriting the Bible due to the Mandela Affect. (paraphrasing)  Yeah.  I didn't get it either.  LOL!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 25, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
Oh. Here it is.  For Dr. MD MD.  He's the only one that drinks this.  ;D  :D

Why thank you sir!  :)

I missed Knapp's news but I'm switching on now.

ShayP

Just trying to enjoy the show but the news break has to mention that Stormy Daniels bullshit.  I just want Knapp right now.  I'm weary of it all.   :-\

ShayP

In 45 minutes, Knapp has already asked better questions than Noory ever did in all his interviews with Michio Kaku.

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on March 25, 2018, 11:45:10 PM
In 45 minutes, Knapp has already asked better questions than Noory ever did in all his interviews with Michio Kaku.

It's so weird, without the cringing I mean.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on March 25, 2018, 11:55:22 PM
It's so weird, without the cringing I mean.

Yes.  Yes it is.  LOL!

Asuka Langley

muh alien paper clipz

Dr. MD MD

Would regular warp travel have any long term effects on spacetime itself? This was the topic of a STNG episode.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 25, 2018, 11:59:46 PM
Would regular warp travel have any long term effects on spacetime itself?

I wouldn't think so since you're essentially going from point A to point B.  Granted it's at plus light speed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 12:02:45 AM
I wouldn't think so since you're essentially going from point A to point B.  Granted it's at plus light speed.

No, I'm not talking about wormholes but what they were talking about next, folding the space in front of you the way the Enterprise travels (in theory). ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2018, 12:05:18 AM
No, I'm not talking about wormholes but what they were talking about next, folding the space in front of you the way the Enterprise travels (in theory). ;)

Hmmm.  Well, I think I see your point.  If you fold a part of space, does it effect anything or anyone else in that section of space?  Am I correct?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 12:07:25 AM
Hmmm.  Well, I think I see your point.  If you fold a part of space, does it effect anything or anyone else in that section of space?  Am I correct?

I suppose that would be part of it but in this particular episode the Federation had to deal with some terrorists/freedom fighters who had figured out that it was effecting the fabric of spacetime negatively overall (kinda like a rug wearing down from being walked on) in some way and were trying to stop it.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ShayP on March 25, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

Yes!!!! ;)

ShayP

Oh.  How would one wear out the fabric of spacetime when it has no mass and there would be no friction...unlike what would cause the wearing down of a rug that's been walked on? 

ShayP

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 26, 2018, 12:16:11 AM
Yes!!!! ;)

I must say that we rarely cross paths...at least since way WAY back when in the Noory Sucks thread...however it's good to do so now.  Hope all is well.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 12:16:33 AM
Oh.  How would one wear out the fabric of spacetime when it has no mass and there would be no friction...unlike what would cause the wearing down of a rug that's been walked on?

I dunno. We don't know a lot about what space is mostly comprised of, dark matter. You're thinking of it from a more classical Newtonian view. It was just a Star Trek episode but I thought it was interesting though perhaps a bit too much of an homage to the environmental SJW for today's audience. ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2018, 12:20:39 AM
I dunno. We don't know a lot about what space is mostly comprised of, dark matter. You're thinking of it from a more classical Newtonian view. It was just a Star Trek episode but I thought it was interesting though perhaps a bit too much of an homage to the environmental SJW for today's audience. ;)

Gotcha.  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2018, 12:22:07 AM
Did you? I must've missed it.

No.  I get what your saying.  LOL!

Gd5150

“BFR, b for big, r for rocket, and f for your imagination” 😄

ShayP

Interesting. I never considered an animal's awareness of time.

Zenman

Knaaps, all! I'm late.

ShayP

Transmit your consciousness through space.  Brilliant!  That is true time travel. 

ShayP

Quote from: Zenman on March 26, 2018, 12:26:36 AM
Knaaps, all! I'm late.

Hey Zenman!  Good to see you.  Hope all is well.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 12:24:53 AM
No.  I get what your saying.  LOL!

Heh. It's funny how context stays in our minds. I was watching some Jordan Peterson vids earlier and in that one interview he manages to get the interviewer in logical conundrum that she couldn't respond to and then he says Gotcha! but I get that you meant understood now. :D

Zenman

Quote from: ShayP on March 26, 2018, 12:28:20 AM
Hey Zenman!  Good to see you.  Hope all is well.  :)

Hey Shay, it's all excellent. Good George, Michio and Blind Faith, need I say more?

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2018, 12:05:18 AM

Just make sure to put that space back the way you found it.

ShayP

This is so much better than any other coast host did with Kaku.  Aside from Art Bell, but close.  It's quite refreshing.