Coming up this Sunday

Skinwalker Ranch & UFOs/ Fallen Angels

Date
Sunday - January 28, 2018
Host
George Knapp
Guests
Eric W. Davis,  Hal Puthoff,  Marie D. Jones,  Larry Flaxman   

First Half: Recent revelations about the Pentagon's secret UFO study have generated headlines, controversy, and questions. Now, two renowned physicists who worked on the study join George Knapp to reveal what prompted the Dept. of Defense to initiate the program.
-
Second Half: Throughout human history, many have been obsessed with the dark opposites of God and angels. The show  looks at Satan, evil spirits, and how the presence of dark angels continues to remain a part of our human experience, popular culture, and spiritual understandings.

Oooooh .... goody, goody, goody. I can't wait. I read George's Hunt for the Skinwalker not too long ago. Excellent! And Sekret Machines.  Bonus! dark angels

https://youtu.be/f3NgHVcnjVg

MrHippie

Quote from: TigerLily on January 26, 2018, 12:18:22 AM
Oooooh .... goody, goody, goody. I can't wait. I read George's Hunt for the Skinwalker not too long ago. Excellent! And Sekret Machines.  Bonus! dark angels

https://youtu.be/f3NgHVcnjVg
That's right TigerLily
I like how Knapp came back to Coast last week
LIKE A BOSS
George Knapp is a Pro  --  not a pretender

MrHippie

Quote from: Étouffée on January 26, 2018, 12:01:48 AM
That's a high-grade-brushed-cotton-Royal-Stewart-Tartan-Pajamas night right there.
and with a pot of joe - all systems are go

Gd5150

That's a high-grade-brushed-cotton-Royal-Stewart-Tartan-Pajamas night right there.

They had me at foreskin.

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 26, 2018, 01:12:20 AM
They had me at foreskin.
Scots?

Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face,
Great chieftain o the puddin'-race!
Aboon them a' ye tak your place,
Painch, tripe, or thairm:
Weel are ye worthy o' a grace
As lang's my arm.

(And so forth. From "Address to a Haggis".  Robert Burns)

TigerLily

Quote from: MrHippie on January 26, 2018, 01:07:47 AM
That's right TigerLily
I like how Knapp came back to Coast last week
LIKE A BOSS
George Knapp is a Pro  --  not a pretender

He does abide, dude

ItsOver

I'm already planning to settle back with a cup of joe.

Quote from: Étouffée on January 26, 2018, 02:09:44 AM
Scots?

Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face,
Great chieftain o the puddin'-race!
Aboon them a' ye tak your place,
Painch, tripe, or thairm:
Weel are ye worthy o' a grace
As lang's my arm.

(And so forth. From "Address to a Haggis".  Robert Burns)
=======================================
'Allo!
With you am i perforce.
Offended am i that you seem to think quoteing Mr.Burns as referenceing this rude word.
Suggesting am i that you follow the advice of the great beastie,Alistair Croweley,re:Haggis:
"My God,Man!
It's an Haggis!
Quick,shoot both barrels,or were done for!!"
Allegedly verbatum from an guest hunting at the leased property in the Scots Highlands"Boleskine Lodge"with Mr.Croweley,possibly mentioned in passing in several yellow press stories & printed in English letters collumn of staid Times of London in the 1900's.
Haggis is sacred to the True Scot.
You blaspheme the only dish that separates the effetes from the real men.
Cease this immediateley,or you will feel the semi-wrath of Beelzebubbelah...
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
][ 7VF][

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on January 26, 2018, 10:11:37 PM
=======================================
'Allo!
With you am i perforce.
Offended am i that you seem to think quoteing Mr.Burns as referenceing this rude word.
Suggesting am i that you follow the advice of the great beastie,Alistair Croweley,re:Haggis:
"My God,Man!
It's an Haggis!
Quick,shoot both barrels,or were done for!!"
Allegedly verbatum from an guest hunting at the leased property in the Scots Highlands"Boleskine Lodge"with Mr.Croweley,possibly mentioned in passing in several yellow press stories & printed in English letters collumn of staid Times of London in the 1900's.
Haggis is sacred to the True Scot.
You blaspheme the only dish that separates the effetes from the real men.
Cease this immediateley,or you will feel the semi-wrath of Beelzebubbelah...
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
][ 7VF][

Greetings,

It was never my intention to compare a gentleman's ****skin to the National Scottish Dish made with a cow's stomach; that would be a stretch.

I was, rather, awkwardly searching for a possible meaning, explanation, or contextual setting, for Gd's use of the "rude" word in his retort.  Recall that I was initially posting about plaid pajamas.  In any event, for some reason Haggis came to mind.

Please know that I am a hearty fan of all things Scots: all parts and participles appending thereto (but especially am I fond of Rabbie Burns).

I hold no truck with Crowley, sir. Ye gods; I am sincerely right-handed in all things.

I apologize for offending you, and for my thoughtless analogy or metaphor, such as it was.  I will heed yer warning, as I have no wish to incur the wrath, either full or semi-, of The Esteemed Beelzebubelah.   Please forgive me. 

albrecht

Quote from: Étouffée on January 26, 2018, 10:55:55 PM
Greetings,

It was never my intention to compare a gentleman's ****skin to the National Scottish Dish made with a cow's stomach; that would be a stretch.

I was, rather, awkwardly searching for a possible meaning, explanation, or contextual setting, for Gd's use of the "rude" word in his retort.  Recall that I was initially posting about plaid pajamas.  In any event, for some reason Haggis came to mind.

Please know that I am a hearty fan of all things Scots: all parts and participles appending thereto (but especially am I fond of Rabbie Burns).

I hold no truck with Crowley, sir. Ye gods; I am sincerely right-handed in all things.

I apologize for offending you, and for my thoughtless analogy or metaphor, such as it was.  I will heed yer warning, as I have no wish to incur the wrath, either full or semi-, of The Esteemed Beelzebubelah.   Please forgive me.
Sheep's.
Honestly, I liked Haggis and, not quite the same, but somewhat similar, to me, as Boudin as the Cajun's do (though here with pork "bits" and rice.) But, almost, sorta, the same taste. And good. Without hot sauce but consistency and initial taste.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2018, 11:01:56 PM
Sheep's.
Honestly, I liked Haggis and, not quite the same, but somewhat similar, to me, as Boudin as the Cajun's do (though here with pork "bits" and rice.) But, almost, sorta, the same taste. And good. Without hot sauce but consistency and initial taste.

Just started laughing. Looked at the first recipe on google search

“Serve with mashed potatoes, if you serve it at all.”

TigerLily

"If it's not Scottish, it's crap" lots of Scots in my DNA

O my Luve is like a red, red rose. That's newly sprung in June;. O my Luve is like the melody. That's sweetly played in tune. So fair art thou, my bonnie lass,. So deep in luve am I;. And I will luve thee still, my dear,. Till a' the seas gang dry.

Another Fair Highland laddy

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on January 27, 2018, 12:48:37 AM
"If it's not Scottish, it's crap"

O my Luve is like a red, red rose. That's newly sprung in June;. O my Luve is like the melody. That's sweetly played in tune. So fair art thou, my bonnie lass,. So deep in luve am I;. And I will luve thee still, my dear,. Till a' the seas gang dry.

There can be only one

Dr. MD MD

"If it's not Scottish, it's crap" lots of Scots in my DNA

Such a deceitful, treacherous hag could never be a Scottish lass. Ach! ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2018, 12:58:52 AM
Such a deceitful, treacherous hag could never be a Scottish lass. Ach! ::)

Never fear. All fey

And some burned at the stake

ACE of CLUBS

"If it's not Scottish, it's crap" ....... lots of Scots in my DNA

Ahhhhhh ...... the Scottish !
The oddest alien race on the planet.
a) The 'men' love to wear their sisters skirts ...
b) Other people would eat the mutton, but the Scottish prefer eating the 'gutbag' left behind for the ravens.  They even talk to it.
c) Have never learned to stack lumber. They much prefer to toss it all over the hillside, while grunting like hogs ....
d) Have a penchant for producing and guzzling the most vile liquid on earth. Others worldwide refer to this liquid as 'campstove' gas.
e) After centuries of practice, have never learned to speak English .... wtf

A confused race of 'inbred gingers' ....... (they all look like the American 'orange oaf')

Nebraska888

Sunday night with Knapp! 8)

Nebraska888

Hope you are listening, Zee! 8)

TigerLily

Happy Knapp Night. Sounds like a good'un. Too warm here tonight for flannel and bunny slippers. Back to silky jammies

GravitySucks

I’m here.  Damn. Time to switch streams.

Nebraska888

Quote from: TigerLily on January 29, 2018, 12:10:59 AM

Happy Knapp Night. Sounds like a good'un. Too warm here tonight for flannel and bunny slippers. Back to silky jammies

Fifteen degrees here in Nebraska! ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 29, 2018, 12:19:42 AM
Fifteen degrees here in Nebraska! ;)

51 on the Texas Gulf Coast.

Nebraska888

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2018, 12:21:33 AM

I am jealous!  Looks like, regardless of the temps, Knapp has another great program! 

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2018, 12:21:33 AM

68 in San Diego. And was 81 high today

GravitySucks

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 29, 2018, 12:33:25 AM
I am jealous!  Looks like, regardless of the temps, Knapp has another great program!

I could sure use a Runza

TigerLily

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 29, 2018, 12:33:25 AM

Knapp keeps the heat on

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on January 29, 2018, 12:37:52 AM
Knapp keeps the heat on

This guest’s voice/cadence is giving me a headache.

Nebraska888

Quote from: TigerLily on January 29, 2018, 12:37:52 AM
Knapp keeps the heat on

Ha!  That's right, dear friend!