• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 05:49:12 PM
I picture you in a shitty apartment or trailer stemming with rage. :)

Whatever gets you through your night, faggot.  ::)

Were you born a stupid faggot or did you have to work hard at it?  :D

Also, I think the word you're looking for is steaming, shit for brains.  ::) ::)

Swishypants

240p, but, you're worth it! "Never fades awaaaaaaaaaaayyyy...."

https://youtu.be/q8sI_ye8LBM

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 05:54:58 PM
Whatever gets you through your night, faggot.  ::)

Were you born a stupid faggot or did you have to work hard at it?  :D

Also, I think the word you're looking for is steaming, shit for brains.  ::) ::)

STEMMING - Rocking back and forth. You stupid motherfucker! LMAO!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 05:57:04 PM
STEMMING - Rocking back and forth. You stupid motherfucker! LMAO!!!

I'm just not familiar with your problems or pathology. I guess you've stemmed a lot in your life with your mom being a big whore and having never  known your father. I think this explains not only your obsession with feces but your incessant need to be an annoying asshole. You couldn't get any positive attention from your parents and now this is all there is for you. So sad.  :(

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 06:01:09 PM
I'm just not familiar with your problems or pathology. I guess you've stemmed a lot in your life with your mom being a big whore and never having known your father. I think this explains not only your obsession with feces but your incessant need to be an annoying asshole. You couldn't get any positive attention from your parents and now this is all there is for you. So sad.  :(

TLDR!

Here's a song you'll love! It strikes at the very essence of Dr. Mexican!  8)

https://youtu.be/g2nmgcVbfKE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 06:02:19 PM
TLDR!

Oh, I'm pretty sure you read it and it hits VERY close to home.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 06:05:24 PM
Oh, I'm pretty sure you read it and it hits VERY close to home.  :D

You were pretty sure you knew Stemming wasn't a word until a few minutes ago. LMAO!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 22, 2017, 06:07:10 PM
You were pretty sure you knew Stemming wasn't a word until a few minutes ago. LMAO!

I already admit I'm unfamiliar with your pathology. Do you intentionally bang your head against walls too?  ???

Also, I highly doubt you're LYAO, stupid faggot.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 07:36:10 PM
He can't wait for this show about little boys to start.   ::) :D

You do realize that you are the primary source of discord on this forum right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 07:05:30 AM
You do realize that you are the primary source of discord on this forum right?

I know you're obsessed with me. I just don't care, faggot. Now, get a life!  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2017, 07:34:46 AM
I know you're obsessed with me. I just don't care, faggot. Now, get a life!  ::)

Morning, boys! If I may interject, I hear from the twittersphere that Mr. Wells returned to the radio waves Saturday night, however, for some reason, his  long suffering subscribers do not have access to the program. I hear the SA wife survived, and was on the show for an hour. I'm sure it was a prayer fest, but it just pisses me off the way he treats those who support the fucking show. I can't believe I was dumb enough to resubscribe in the hope he would see the light. What a dumbass!

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 23, 2017, 09:51:14 AM
Morning, boys! If I may interject, I hear from the twittersphere that Mr. Wells returned to the radio waves Saturday night, however, for some reason, his  long suffering subscribers do not have access to the program. I hear the SA wife survived, and was on the show for an hour. I'm sure it was a prayer fest, but it just pisses me off the way he treats those who support the fucking show. I can't believe I was dumb enough to resubscribe in the hope he would see the light. What a dumbass!

A little bird told me he's under FBI investigation for identity theft from subscribers but it's unsubstantiated at this time. The man is hemorrhaging subscribers though if comments on various sites can be believed. We shall see of course. I think he's just a cartoon mostly; a form of entertainment best enjoyed second-hand, in a dentists office. :)

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 09:54:59 AM
A little bird told me he's under FBI investigation for identity theft from subscribers but it's unsubstantiated at this time. The man is hemorrhaging subscribers though if comments on various sites can be believed. We shall see of course. I think he's just a cartoon mostly; a form of entertainment best enjoyed second-hand, in a dentists office. :)
That would not surprise me, I have been admonished that there was an announcement on facebag that the radio show was happening. I would say I'd rather be horsewhipped than sign up for that shit.
I replied "not everyone goes to facebook or twitter, but ALL of the subscribers go to the website".
No point in wasting my time arguing with someone who knows everything.

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 09:54:59 AM
A little bird told me he's under FBI investigation for identity theft from subscribers but it's unsubstantiated at this time.

And because of that, you conclude... just what, exactly?

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2017, 11:20:22 AM
And because of that, you conclude... just what, exactly?

That CTM is not doing very well?

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 23, 2017, 11:17:41 AM
That would not surprise me, I have been admonished that there was an announcement on facebag that the radio show was happening. I would say I'd rather be horsewhipped than sign up for that shit.
I replied "not everyone goes to facebook or twitter, but ALL of the subscribers go to the website".
No point in wasting my time arguing with someone who knows everything.

John is trying to sell snow-cones in a blizzard. He has a good radio voice but outside of that he offers nothing that dozens of other clones don't offer for free. His production quality is terrible. He says it's a TV show but there is no reason to look at the screen. His ace in the hole was to include the audience and he let that die on the vine. So sad.

Swishypants

The role of a conspiracy theory/paranormal radio show is to offer escapism and a communications outlet for marginalized, lonely--mostly poor/working class--people. Anyone that can tap into that will get rich and be beloved. So far, only Art was able to successfully do it on any truly meaningful scale. 10 cent movie and nickle popcorn on a cold and dreary night in 1935; brother can you spare a dime, et. al. It's not rocket science!

David Rockafeller was asked in 1961 what "middle class" was. He said 100K a year. Adjusted for inflation, that's easily 600-700K a year now. If you make less than that, you're a working class slob.  Your college degree is just a white-collar trade school skin.

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 11:24:14 AM
That CTM is not doing very well?

Generating unsubstantiated rumours is the very definition of "doing well." I think you're hysterical here.

What would "not very well" even be in this context? He gets paid cash money to sit on his ass and spout hokum into a webcam. It's a dream come true for many.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

Generating unsubstantiated rumours is the very definition of "doing well." I think you're hysterical here.

What would "not very well" even be in this context? He gets paid cash money to sit on his ass and spout hokum into a webcam. It's a dream come true for many.

Don't worry. I'm sure you can get your dream job of pleab-bashing forum moderator somewhere. Who knows, they might even pay you 20 bucks an hour to do it if you brown-nose enough. Keep smiling, keep shining !

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 23, 2017, 12:04:12 PM
I'm sure you can get your dream job

Nigga, please. I'm a job creator.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2017, 12:14:56 PM

Nigga, please. I'm a job creator.

A Captain of Industry! A man of venture and vision! A man with a dozen hot watches inside his coat!