• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: brig on June 30, 2018, 01:11:27 AM
NO Heather, this is NOT looking glass comments night.
Should of called it the "Glass Onion"..
- the Walrus was Art...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tSIZLuCKUI

Lilith

"The Secret" forgets about Karma.

paladin1991

Flying humanoids in Mexico.  Is that some sort of racist crack against our little brown brothers?

This is better than the show she planned?

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 30, 2018, 01:22:00 AM
Flying humanoids in Mexico.  Is that some sort of racist crack against our little brown brothers?

"It's not racist, it's just what they are."

George Senda

Doomed

Quote from: Norm on June 30, 2018, 01:03:08 AM
Radio Garden allows you to spin the earth and listen to streaming broadcasts world wide.

http://radio.garden/live/weaverville/kmxi/
Thanx. Neat little gizmo. This may hurt Heaters ratings if it gets out.  ;D

Another Jim Morrison bumper, no Dancing Queen tonight?

Doomed

Quote from: RustledJimmes on June 30, 2018, 01:14:48 AM
That's the spirit !
And, as you're acting manager this evening, am gonna need to take my 20% of the top of that...

:) ;D :o 8)
Fine by me. I figure the book should cover the period of time from the beginning of Noorys reign, and move forward from there.
No sense in rehashing Arts crap from the early days. I think his kids have had enough. Besides, there's a buttload of good stuff starting with the notorious ham radio era.

The only person who actually took action was Keith, action that was fully warranted.

No stalkers, no one is sabotaging her, no one is preventing her from anything.  Yet here we have Whiskey Sour Mike again pushing the envelope, insisting in his ad that this is ''the real Midnight in the Desert''.

Stupid girl.

Lilith

I wonder if Heather will ever quit being a coward and do real uncensored openlines?

RustledJimmes

Quote from: Doomed on June 30, 2018, 01:30:47 AM
Fine by me. I figure the book should cover the period of time from the beginning of Noorys reign, and move forward from there.
No sense in rehashing Arts crap from the early days. I think his kids have had enough. Besides, there's a buttload of good stuff starting with the notorious ham radio era.

HOLY MARCONI !!!

Okay, if you wanna start from there, this is gonna be more than a book !
It's gonna be a series that makes 'The Game of Thrones' look like a novelette !!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Lilith

Sure Heather, everybody's copying you. 

um hmmmm

RustledJimmes

Sooooooooooo, HLW "INSPIRES" c2c ?????

:o :o :o

Noory should feel very threatened............

''No one at Coast ever had an original idea, and has to copy Art on everything.  But that doesn't work, you need to be genuine.''

And shame on them for using Art's bumper music.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 30, 2018, 01:37:36 AM
''No one at Coast ever had an original idea, and has to copy Art on everything.  But that doesn't work, you need to be genuine.''

And shame on them for using Art's bumper music.

I thought they actually bought Art’s show.  How do you copy something you paid for?

RustledJimmes

But, by her own logic, (if you could call it that), HLW is copying Art Bell in every way that she can.
Because he TAUGHT her everything.
Therefore, she couldn't have an original thought to apply to the show.

You are a replica of yourself, HLW........

Lilith

Sounds like she's going to give the "gifts" to callers that she has the email for already.

It's stories like these that make me pretty sure there is no psychic ability, etc.  If this is the sort of thing people point to as proof, then it's crap.

Lilith

Oh, The Ghost Whisperer poster from FB.  8)

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 30, 2018, 01:42:36 AM
It's stories like these that make me pretty sure there is no psychic ability, etc.  If this is the sort of thing people point to as proof, then it's crap.

Amen.

Doomed

Playin' with Norms Radio Garden here. Ive got CFTR Saskatoon on here. There's a funny comedian doing his bit.
There are some funny people in Canaidia.

yoursongs

To DisWade:

Here is what you can do to help us understand and respect you a little more:

1) Post some sort of a photo album with photos of you working with Art...include his family and friends if you want.  It's time for you to come clean on the photo
     problem you have, ok.  It is completely childish to do the "I don't want my picture taken or to be seen" routine any longer.  You've never given a reason for it. 
     Unless of course, you never really worked with Art "in person".

2) Explain why you didn't want a guest host to temporarily fill in for you on MITD.  This would have given time for you to grieve and be able to return eventually.
    Unless of course, you were never really close to Art in the first place, and spent the time away conniving how to get some of his estate.

3) Why do you continually mis-pronounce words on the air?  You do this on purpose, correct?  Art had a good, distinctive voice and knew how to speak clearly, and would sometimes use a local or regional pronunciation of a word for proper effect.  You, however, do this at random, trying to sound like Art.  But really it just makes you sound dumb because you're misusing that little vocal touch that Art Bell had.

4) Stop pretending you have open lines.  It's obvious that you have a notebook in front of you with 10 or 20 names and numbers that are green light, pick up the call people/numbers.  These are the same folks who have been calling you for 3 years.  Over and Over again.

5) Please cut your show down to about 2 hours (and delete the half hour of reading the news or whatever).  We've already heard the days' news since you come on late at night.  Don't you understand that?  Go right into your guest.  The night Michio Kaku was on, you read and talked for about an hour and ten minutes before bringing him on.  What a waste.  When you're on for 4 hours we are forced to hear your over emotional delivery for too long, and it just grates on a person.  So they turn you off. Or make fun of you. Usually both.

6) If you do these things, your show will improve vastly, and you'll get new listeners.  You DO want new listeners and more income, right?

7)  It's time you started PROVING some of the things you say to be THE TRUTH.  Too many of the things you have told the listeners and us "ex-listeners" have turned out to be VERY UNTRUTHFUL.  If you continue the path you're on, you won't have a show, because the bottom line is listenership, and if you aren't TRUTHFUL, or CREDIBLE, people will keep tuning you out.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: yoursongs on June 30, 2018, 01:56:45 AM
To DisWade:

1) Post some sort of a photo album with photos of you working with Art...include his family and friends if you want.  It's time for you to come clean on the photo
     problem you have, ok.  It is completely childish to do the "I don't want my picture taken or to be seen" routine any longer.  You've never given a reason for it. 

2) Explain why you didn't want a guest host to temporarily fill in for you on MITD.  This would have given time for you to grieve and be able to return eventually.
    Unless of course, you were never really close to Art in the first place, and spent the time away conniving how to get some of his estate.

3) Why do you continually mis-pronounce words on the air?  You do this on purpose, correct?  Art had a good, distinctive voice and knew how to speak clearly, and would sometimes use a local or regional pronunciation of a word for proper effect.  You, however, do this at random, trying to sound like Art.  But really it just makes you sound dumb because you're misusing that little vocal touch that Art Bell had.

4) Stop pretending you have open lines.  It's obvious that you have a notebook in front of you with 10 or 20 names and numbers that are green light, pick up the call people/numbers.  These are the same folks who have been calling you for 3 years.  Over and Over again.

5) Please cut your show down to about 2 hours (and delete the half hour of reading the news or whatever).  We've already heard the days' news since you come on late at night.  Don't you understand that?  Go right into your guest.  The night Michio Kaku was on, you read and talked for about an hour and ten minutes before bringing him on.  What a waste.  When you're on for 4 hours we are forced to hear your over emotional delivery for too long, and it just grates on a person.  So they turn you off. Or make fun of you. Usually both.

6) If you do these things, your show will improve vastly, and you'll get new listeners.  You DO want new listeners and more income, right?

7)  It's time you started PROVING some of the things you say to be THE TRUTH.  Too many of the things you have told the listeners and us "ex-listeners" have turned out to be VERY UNTRUTHFUL.  If you continue the path you're on, you won't have a show, because the bottom line is listenership, and if you aren't TRUTHFUL, or CREDIBLE, people will keep tuning you out.

A+ Roswells and all that dittos stuff.

Heather, truly wish you the best!

Please thank "yoursongs" for taking the time and giving you excellant constructive criticism.

I'll add, absolutely drop the news review segment, you haven't the knowledge  insight or experience to make comments on news and current events. Like when MV2 does it, on his show its painful! Get a subscription to Wall Street Journal and read every day! Over time you will be the expert.

Art was a showman (person:) first and foremost. He used Paranormal as a vehicle to drive his shtick same as he did previously with politics. MV the "evil one" also has excellant showmanship skills, you have been exposed to them both, learn from them.

Develop a thick skin, no need to avoid this thread, there are bellgabbers that will actually help you here.

Love ALL ..

https://youtu.be/JrcYPTRcSX0

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on June 30, 2018, 01:33:59 AM
I wonder if Heather will ever quit being a coward and do real uncensored openlines?

True unscreened open lines wouldn't be screening for a phone number.
If you call with a blocked number the automated voice says the caller is not accepting blocked numbers.
Or so I hear.

Metron2267

Quote from: yoursongs on June 30, 2018, 01:56:45 AM
To DisWade:

Yes the photo shy act is lame, we need to experience Heather's time with Art visually to cement her "legacy" status.

Quote2) Explain why you didn't want a guest host to temporarily fill in for you on MITD.  This would have given time for you to grieve and be able to return eventually.

Isn't it wonderful to see 'help' clothed as a wolf?

Ignore this one.

Quote3) Why do you continually mis-pronounce words on the air?  You do this on purpose, correct?  Art had a good, distinctive voice and knew how to speak clearly, and would sometimes use a local or regional pronunciation of a word for proper effect.  You, however, do this at random, trying to sound like Art.  But really it just makes you sound dumb because you're misusing that little vocal touch that Art Bell had.

This is like ripping on Badfinger for sounding too much like the Beatles - get over it!

Quote4) Stop pretending you have open lines.  It's obvious that you have a notebook in front of you with 10 or 20 names and numbers that are green light, pick up the call people/numbers.  These are the same folks who have been calling you for 3 years.  Over and Over again.

Alternately...that may be the summary depth of her audience... :(

Quote5) Please cut your show down to about 2 hours (and delete the half hour of reading the news or whatever).  We've already heard the days' news since you come on late at night.  Don't you understand that?  Go right into your guest.  The night Michio Kaku was on, you read and talked for about an hour and ten minutes before bringing him on.  What a waste.  When you're on for 4 hours we are forced to hear your over emotional delivery for too long, and it just grates on a person.  So they turn you off. Or make fun of you. Usually both.

Some truth here - I vote for 3 hours, just as Dave has adopted. Also try using a different voice for the news - say Leo or Amy, assuming those bridges aren't burned up?

Quote6) If you do these things, your show will improve vastly, and you'll get new listeners.  You DO want new listeners and more income, right?

The inevitable snarky moot question...sigh... ???

Quote7)  It's time you started PROVING some of the things you say to be THE TRUTH.  Too many of the things you have told the listeners and us "ex-listeners" have turned out to be VERY UNTRUTHFUL.  If you continue the path you're on, you won't have a show, because the bottom line is listenership, and if you aren't TRUTHFUL, or CREDIBLE, people will keep tuning you out.

Likely so - and this will be the hardest slice of "crow" to consume, but you must, you simply must! :-[

Metron2267

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 30, 2018, 06:24:51 AM
A+ Roswells and all that dittos stuff.

Heather, truly wish you the best!

Please thank "yoursongs" for taking the time and giving you excellant constructive criticism.

Don't you think it would be more easily received minus the hostile rhetoric?

Sheesh... :o

QuoteI'll add, absolutely drop the news review segment, you haven't the knowledge  insight or experience to make comments on news and current events. Like when MV2 does it, on his show its painful! Get a subscription to Wall Street Journal and read every day! Over time you will be the expert.

I vote again for a fresh voice, shorter segment, and possibly drop-in experts like Jorch deploys. That creates dynamic tension and interest - and try to stick to the weird and unusual "news" - we have all heard plenty of current events (as WC noted) by the late night.

QuoteArt was a showman (person:) first and foremost. He used Paranormal as a vehicle to drive his shtick same as he did previously with politics. MV the "evil one" also has excellant showmanship skills, you have been exposed to them both, learn from them.

Develop a thick skin, no need to avoid this thread, there are bellgabbers that will actually help you here.

Love ALL ..

If by "help" you mean "flame" so be it. I do not see her having much of an impartial assistance resource here as long as you lot keep spanking her.

:(

Quote1) Post some sort of a photo album.  It's time for you to come clean on the photo  problem you have, ok.  It is completely childish to do the "I don't want my picture taken or to be seen" routine any longer. 

Bad idea, Heather doesn't need to post anymore photos of herself, one was enough... there are stalkers out there, if anything Heather needs to release some fake ones to confuse them....

Quote3) Why do you continually mis-pronounce words on the air?  You do this on purpose, correct?  Art would sometimes use a local or regional pronunciation of a word for proper effect.  You, however, do this at random, trying to sound like Art. 

theres nothing wrong with mis-pronounce words, nobody's prefect... If fact Heather should make up a new word for every show, if that doesn't work, start pronouncing random words backwards..

Quote4) Stop pretending you have open lines.  It's obvious that you have a 10 or 20 names and numbers that are green light,  These are the same folks who have been calling you for 3 years.  Over and Over again.

Heathers open lines are a tremendous success, but instead of the same 10 people , Heather should replace them with computer generated voices, programmed to say whatever...

Quote5) Please cut your show down to about 2 hours (and delete the half hour of reading the news or whatever).   Go right into your guest. 

Heather should add an extra hour morale segment with applause and laugh tracks.
Also a Troll HotLine , where trolls will be force to listen to Noory promos while on hold and inevitably disconnected...

Quote7)  It's time you started PROVING some of the things you say to be THE TRUTH.  Too many of the things you have told the listeners and us "ex-listeners" have turned out to be VERY UNTRUTHFUL

Heather worries too much about the truth.. if anything bigger lies are more creditable,  even Art would tell her that.

Metron2267

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 30, 2018, 08:41:57 AM
Heather worries too much about the truth.. if anything bigger lies are more creditable,  even Art would tell her that.

This is a very preceptive and useful observation - kudos to you for cutting to the meat of it. :)