• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Gunner65

and the CIA and the Island of Bimini LOL?  And that SUIT!  I just don't know what to say...

Gunner65

WeinerInHand

He's pretty entertaining!

The Bay of Pigs stuff is great.

Gunner65

I am not sure what to make of him.  I normally don't listen to anything or anyone or what he is describing. 

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 09:06:43 PM
I am not sure what to make of him.  I normally don't listen to anything like what he is describing.

Dig through the Styx thread (maybe ten pages back) and you will see Brig and me commenting on his videos. You might like it. If anything, he spins a good yarn...

Gunner65

I watch a lot of historical docs and lectures and listen to talk radio and news.  I wasted a lot of time on the UFO/New Age crap and got sick of the lies.

Gunner65

That is why Dietrich pissed me off so much and I investigated him.  Because he claimed to be connected to ALL of it!  I have wasted a lot time on him too.

WeinerInHand

I'm mixed about this guy because he offers a lot of factual evidence and then brings other things in to form a grey area. If you take it as a documentary, you WILL NOT like it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 09:10:34 PM
I watch a lot of historical docs [...] and got sick of the lies.

[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]

How did they fight each other in the dark?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 09:12:15 PM
That is why Dietrich pissed me off so much and I investigated him.  Because he claimed to be connected to ALL of it!  I have wasted a lot time on him too.

I'd say that he's the opposite of DD because he does not hate America and he does not report out of vehemence for the country. DD is just a douche!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Jackstar on December 14, 2018, 09:14:38 PM
[attachment=1,msg1292862]  [attachment=2,msg1292862]

How did they fight each other in the dark?

Very carefully!
(Ba dump bump)

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 14, 2018, 09:15:14 PM
I'd say that he's the opposite of DD because he does not hate America and he does not report out of vehemence for the country. DD is just a douche!

Gunner65

I have now developed a habit of listening...but taking notes on certain things and researching them.   It ends up being a process.  I never take anyone seriously.  If they present something as "factual" without evidence or lie about it or have no evidence I take note.  If I get to the point where I can fact-check them and find them wrong I discard them as a source of info.

Steve Quayle is another example.

WeinerInHand

This guy doesn't interject himself into the story like DD does. He just adds things to the time line. I'll pick at what interests me and discard the rest...

Gunner65

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 14, 2018, 09:16:05 PM
Very carefully!
(Ba dump bump)
Normally they didn't fight in the dark.  Aside from raids and digging under fortifications.  This business of fighting during the day and preferably from spring to fall in fancy uniforms and regimented formed units was insane!  And used for over 2,000 years!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 09:24:04 PM
Normally they didn't!  Aside from raids and digging under fortifications.

Yeah, war was a much more formal affair back in the day.

Gunner65

I do have one Civil War Battle you might be interested in Weiner which did happen at night in the winter...But I did not want to post it on your thread without asking, and because it occurred in Jan.

WeinerInHand

Of course, Native Americans and special units, such as Rogers Rangers(1755), excelled in night assaults.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 09:30:41 PM
I do have one Civil War Battle you might be interested in Weiner which did happen at night in the winter...But I did not want to post it on your thread without asking, and because it occurred in Jan.

Which one?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

Gunner, you are more than welcome to post in my Miltary History thread!

Gunner65

The site of the skirmish was about 3 miles from where I lived (1975-1982)

Gunner65

I am not a relation to Cole, but I took a lot of crap growing up for having that last name.  And for being a "Yankee" living in northern Virginia!

Gunner65

Yes. The valley I lived in was a hiding place for Mosby.  Between the Short Hill and the Blue Ridge...from Harpers Ferry to Bluemont...Leesburg, Lovetsville, etc etc.  That is when I discovered history!

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 14, 2018, 09:36:41 PM
I am not a relation to Cole, but I took a lot of crap growing up for having that last name.  And for being a "Yankee" living in northern Virginia!

I caught hell because I was a Yankee but absolutely amazed at how the South were victorious for so long.
The South had the best strategists, by far.