• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tulsi Gabbard is running for President

Started by Roswells, Art, March 12, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

ItsOver

Ha!  Gabbard responds.  Cat fight!

"Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...
... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know â€" it was always you, through your proxies and ...
... powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly."

Hillary will have to get in now to ... drum roll ... "save us from the Russians!"

pate

If I was one of the shitbags that voted in my opposing party's primary and that was the Democrat Primary, as a Republican I would totes vote #ImWithHil(arious).

Hil is eminently more beatable (proven record) than Tulsi.

God save us all, this is going to be fun to watch.

Quote from: Liberace! on March 21, 2019, 01:17:56 AM
It seems to me that where Trump's alleged affinity for Putin is concerned, the vast majority of complaints seem to focus on Trump's words or demeanor toward Putin and Russia, but never Trump's actions.  Never his actual policy toward Russia.  This article provides some decent perspective, despite the agonizing pain its construction must have caused the author:

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630659379/is-trump-the-toughest-ever-on-russia

Not mentioned in the article is Trump's legendary effort to strengthen NATO by strong-arming member states into paying the appropriate percentage of GDP into their respective militaries.  Russia certainly didn't ask for or appreciate that.  Nor does Putin appreciate Trump's (successful) effort to squash the German/Russian natural gas deal that would have sent billions to Russia's министерство финансов (treasury).  That's billions of â,¬ Putin won't have on hand for military expansion.

When I hear Trump's reluctance to publicly critique Putin, I hear a man trying to keep negotiation opportunities on the table and lines of communication open.  Every single human being who appreciates living free of nuclear fallout should be thanking Trump for his efforts at improving our nation's relationship with Russia.  Every single human being on this planet should likewise be thanking him for his North Korea efforts but, instead, many are stomping their feet demanding Trump pointlessly call Kim Jong Un all of the horrible names everyone already knows apply to Kim.  Apparently we should make no effort to protect the living by befriending and modernizing NK because Otto Warmbier (a dead man).

And with regard to, "Russia, hopefully you can find Hillary's thirty thousand deleted emails," it's a known fact of the human condition that some people are unable to process humor.

One of the first things that came to mind in reading your post was the rumours that Trump's administration lets him rant and rave and mostly ignore him.  There was a hint of that in the NPR story.  And it didn't take long to find a contrary article citing that too:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/16/sorry-trump-is-not-tough-russia/

"I cannot remember a policy â€" be it toward Russia or any other country â€" in which there was such a wide gap between a presidential administration and the president himself. It is unprecedented. The important question, therefore, is not which U.S. president has been tougher on Russia, but why our current president has gone to such great lengths to distance himself from his own government’s Russia policy."

The thrust of your argument is that too many folks pay attention to what Trump says and not what he does, and that the gap between the two, in short, is Trump's strategy for keeping negotiations open, and that we should all be thankful for this. 

You and I share the same sentiments and objectives: we want to be safe from Russia and North Korea.  We probably would agree on most of the methods, too, based on what you wrote in your post. I disagree with your assessment about Trump, though.  There is ample evidence that Trump means exactly what he says and that his actions follow his words, and that the actions to be "tough on Russia" are coming from others, not him.  At best, you could say that he has allowed it.  Maybe that is creditable, but it is not what you are claiming.  Furthermore, Trump's unilateral action to withdraw from Syria -- something that indisputably is favorable to the Russkies -- shows that he can undermine his administration at any time.  I'm not thankful for an erratic, unreliable Head of State who seems unable to tell the truth about anything, and is an ignoramus about history.  Statements like "Every single human being who appreciates living free of nuclear fallout should be thanking Trump for his efforts at improving our nation's relationship with Russia" remain true even if you substitute "Obama" or someone else for "Trump."  It is effectiveness, not activity, that should be the basis for our thankfulness.  Right now Putin and Kim are playing Trump like a kazoo. 

Quote from: Jackstar on October 18, 2019, 03:38:06 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-russian-asset-groomed-to-ensure-trump-re-election

F
A B S O L U T E
C
E
P
A
L
M

This is really strange.  Gabbard is polling very low and has not so much as hinted that she is interested in a 3rd party run.  She would be better off going with O'Rourke, he seems nutty enough to take the plunge, but not her.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 19, 2019, 01:32:26 AM
One of the first things that came to mind in reading your post was the rumours that Trump's administration lets him rant and rave and mostly ignore him.  There was a hint of that in the NPR story.  And it didn't take long to find a contrary article citing that too:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/16/sorry-trump-is-not-tough-russia/

"I cannot remember a policy â€" be it toward Russia or any other country â€" in which there was such a wide gap between a presidential administration and the president himself. It is unprecedented. The important question, therefore, is not which U.S. president has been tougher on Russia, but why our current president has gone to such great lengths to distance himself from his own government’s Russia policy."

The thrust of your argument is that too many folks pay attention to what Trump says and not what he does, and that the gap between the two, in short, is Trump's strategy for keeping negotiations open, and that we should all be thankful for this. 

You and I share the same sentiments and objectives: we want to be safe from Russia and North Korea.  We probably would agree on most of the methods, too, based on what you wrote in your post. I disagree with your assessment about Trump, though.  There is ample evidence that Trump means exactly what he says and that his actions follow his words, and that the actions to be "tough on Russia" are coming from others, not him.  At best, you could say that he has allowed it.  Maybe that is creditable, but it is not what you are claiming.  Furthermore, Trump's unilateral action to withdraw from Syria -- something that indisputably is favorable to the Russkies -- shows that he can undermine his administration at any time.  I'm not thankful for an erratic, unreliable Head of State who seems unable to tell the truth about anything, and is an ignoramus about history.  Statements like "Every single human being who appreciates living free of nuclear fallout should be thanking Trump for his efforts at improving our nation's relationship with Russia" remain true even if you substitute "Obama" or someone else for "Trump."  It is effectiveness, not activity, that should be the basis for our thankfulness.  Right now Putin and Kim are playing Trump like a kazoo.

Even though there’s absolutely no evidence of that. You’re the kind of create a crisis Dem that we ousted last presidential election. You’re a completely insane Marxist and you should rightly die in a dumpster fire. I thought the left was anti-war? Not anymore, I guess. ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2019, 02:16:59 AM
Even though there’s absolutely no evidence of that.

So, the Russians helped Trump get elected, a man who is tougher on them than any President ever ever ever.  That's some real troofer logic right there, yes sir.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2019, 02:54:09 AM
You’re a Russian.

Say, DickDr, how 'bout I do a little Russian on you?  Forty bucks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 19, 2019, 02:57:19 AM
So, the Russians helped Trump get elected, a man who is tougher on them than any President ever ever ever.  That's some real troofer logic right there, yes sir.

No evidence of that. You’re just spinning DNC propaganda here and making yourself look incredibly stupid in the process. DIAF!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 19, 2019, 02:58:14 AM
Say, DickDr, how 'bout I do a little Russian on you?  Forty bucks.

Since your such a commie you should try to restart the USSR. It’s hilariously revealing how you hate Russia now that they’re not commnist but you loved them when they were. I get that you think you’re smart but you honestly have to be one of the stupidest posters here. Hey, why not lay another “troofer” response again? That one really seems to be working for you these days. LOL! ;D

Laurakinch

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2019, 11:45:22 AM
Says the dude with the gay avatar.  A man in a dress....

Aw Pally you know that was just the fashion back then..

Obviously it’s a pictorial of the DickDr getting a close shave just before tossing his BF’s salad

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 19, 2019, 12:33:21 PM

Aw Pally you know that was just the fashion back then..

Obviously it’s a pictorial of the DickDr getting a close shave just before tossing his BF’s salad

You leftists are just sick. ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2019, 03:57:41 AM
Since your such a commie you should try to restart the USSR. It’s hilariously revealing how you hate Russia now that they’re not commnist but you loved them when they were. I get that you think you’re smart but you honestly have to be one of the stupidest posters here. Hey, why not lay another “troofer” response again? That one really seems to be working for you these days. LOL! ;D

You dozy twat, there's about half a dozen Russians raping the shit out of the rest of them. Talk to an ordinary Russian and they speak fondly of the Soviet Union, for all its faults. What they have now is a kleptocracy and gangsterism.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2019, 03:27:37 PM
You dozy twat, there's about half a dozen Russians raping the shit out of the rest of them. Talk to an ordinary Russian and they speak fondly of the Soviet Union, for all its faults. What they have now is a kleptocracy and gangsterism.

Well, I work with a guy who came here just after the wall came down and he doesn’t speak too fondly of it, you toadying useful idiot.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2019, 03:31:46 PM
Well, I work with a guy who came here just after the wall came down and he doesn’t speak too fondly of it, you toadying useful idiot.

I'm talking about the people living there, Sparky. Not the ones who had to flee and earn a scanty living in the States looking after little people.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2019, 03:41:01 PM
I'm talking about the people living there. Not the ones who had to flee and earn a scanty living in the States looking after little people.

There are no little people, only little minds like yours. ::)

BTW, he was in the soviet army and could dispense with a britfag like you in about a half a second. And if you’re alright with how the people there now are doing what are you bitching about?! ::) ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2019, 03:53:22 PM
There are no little people, only little minds like yours. ::)

BTW, he was in the soviet army and could dispense with a britfag like you in about a half a second. And if you’re alright with how the people there now are doing what are you bitching about?! ::) ::)

You seem confused, Sparky, but it's interesting that we're starting to hear about your Russian connections at last. Obviously a guy from the Russian military is going to come over here and have a cover story - say, as a carer for an indigent, angry midget - and fill their orange-sized noggin with propaganda. You're like The Manchurian Candidate, if he was a sad, lonely, old guy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2019, 04:03:25 PM
You seem confused, Sparky, but it's interesting that we're starting to hear about your Russian connections at last. Obviously a guy from the Russian military is going to come over here and have a cover story - say, as a carer for an indigent, angry midget - and fill their orange-sized noggin with propaganda. You're like The Manchurian Candidate, if he was a sad, lonely, old guy.

You have an overactive imagination, like most commie liberals these days. He also has a PhD in physics.  ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2019, 04:08:01 PM
You have an overactive imagination, like most commie liberals these days. He also has a PhD in physics.  ::)

Give us his inside leg measurement too while you're about it, Sparky! You sound quite smitten. Do I hear the sound of Russian wedding bells? Perhaps your man could persuade his boss, Shirtless Vlad, to give you away in St Basil's Cathedral. It's about time you settled down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2019, 04:13:05 PM
Give us his inside leg measurement too while you're about it, Sparky! You sound quite smitten. Do I hear the sound of Russian wedding bells? Perhaps your man could persuade his boss, Shirtless Vlad, to give you away in St Basil's Cathedral. It's about time you settled down.

Only a faggot like you would take it that way.  ::)

I think DPS is available...and extremely bored.  ;) ;)

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2019, 03:27:37 PM
... What they have now is a kleptocracy and gangsterism.

So basically the same deal they had under Communism.  Got it.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2019, 02:16:59 AM
Even though there’s absolutely no evidence of that.

It was recognized by members of Congress, the US Intelligence agencies, the Director of National Intelligence Office.  It triggered a direct warning by then-U.S. President Barack Obama to Russian President Vladimir Putin, renewed economic sanctions against Russia, and closures of Russian diplomatic facilities and expulsion of their staff. The Senate and House Intelligence Committees took it seriously enough to conduct their own investigations.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation launched an investigation which concluded that Russian interference was "sweeping and systematic" and "violated U.S. criminal law."  Twenty-six Russian citizens and three Russian organizations were indicted as a result of this investigation.

Given all of this, how can you say that there was "absolutely no evidence" of it?

Well, there's your problem: Trump denied that the interference occurred, contending that it was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats to explain Clinton's loss.  A mongoloid ogre like yourself who chugs Trump's semen can't accept anything  that doesn't come straight from the slimy anus of Jesus H. Trump himself.  There's food in your beard, runt boy.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2019, 04:18:34 PM
I think DPS is available...and extremely bored.

I was, but then someone besides you showed up.  And it's Sneddy!  His take-downs of you are hilarious.  Particularly so when you try to match him, which only results in an invincible echo chamber of stupid.

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 19, 2019, 12:33:21 PM

He offered me russian, so he seems to be expanding his menu (and lowering his standards).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 19, 2019, 06:54:45 PM
It was recognized by members of Congress, the US Intelligence agencies, the Director of National Intelligence Office.  It triggered a direct warning by then-U.S. President Barack Obama to Russian President Vladimir Putin, renewed economic sanctions against Russia, and closures of Russian diplomatic facilities and expulsion of their staff. The Senate and House Intelligence Committees took it seriously enough to conduct their own investigations.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation launched an investigation which concluded that Russian interference was "sweeping and systematic" and "violated U.S. criminal law."  Twenty-six Russian citizens and three Russian organizations were indicted as a result of this investigation.

Given all of this, how can you say that there was "absolutely no evidence" of it?

Well, there's your problem: Trump denied that the interference occurred, contending that it was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats to explain Clinton's loss.  A mongoloid ogre like yourself who chugs Trump's semen can't accept anything  that doesn't come straight from the slimy anus of Jesus H. Trump himself.  There's food in your beard, runt boy.

Two words: Mueller Report. KEK! ;D