• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 07:54:22 AM
Ok here is what I object to, since I've never actually spelled it out:  these terms are useful in clinical setting as a basis for treatment but, in the hands of amateurs, they have become meaningless slurs that foster the illusion that the person being discussed is different from the rest of us, i. e. crazy, while we are all normal and sane.  You know that's not true, being an old bellgab hand.

I hate using these newfangled terms but the diagnoses thrown around so casually are "othering" language used to ostracize and cast out, which is the exact opposite of the original, therapeutic, intent and it gripes my ass.

Yeah. Might be best to just old school it.   Drill a hole in her skull and let the Demon's out.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 08:11:06 AM
Yeah. Might be best to just old school it.   Drill a hole in her skull and let the Demon's out.

Yeah, I mean, even all her spells etc. seem impotent in her hands, to say the least.  In fact, they seem to do her more harm than good if I may say so.

If anyone should ask me, I'd be inclined to say that Heather has no such "witchey" skills whatsoever.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 08:01:42 AM
I don't disagree with you at all.  You can even find the occasional Psychiatrist these days who will admit that they are just guessing when dealing with any given "client", whereas they used to use the word "patient".  Yes, the days of the 'Calling" to the medical profession are all but gone.  It's just a way to earn a living for most these days I'm afraid.

Well IMO that change to "client" happened when the entire profession realized that making people think their diagnoses were as concrete as a doctor's with established, reliable methods of treatment attached to them was tantamount to fraud.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 08:21:26 AM
Well IMO that change to "client" happened when the entire profession realized that making people think their diagnoses were as concrete as a doctor's with established, reliable methods of treatment attached to them was tantamount to fraud.

If not indeed fraud.  And even so, the entire medical profession still charges prices that suggest that indeed, they must be gods, and trusted as such.

Lilith

Meanwhile, let us not forget, that Heather claims to be self-diagnosed, and self-medicated, much like TheErinnF.

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 08:19:40 AM
Yeah, I mean, even all her spells etc. seem impotent in her hands, to say the least.  In fact, they seem to do her more harm than good if I may say so.

If anyone should ask me, I'd be inclined to say that Heather has no such "witchey" skills whatsoever.

She is definitely no Black Water Hattie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIuUrIln8Ao

VC

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 08:19:40 AM

She threatens Scotland Yard and doxes DH "on air". She allows her friendly "protector callers" to threaten her stated "a-hole-jerk" callers. She says she has powerful people, including using witchcraft, that can do her dirty deeds. Now, she's going after her #1 fan too. :D HW does threaten people "on air" quite a bit, as there are many more examples I can think of.

It doesn't seem to be very effective, and may have backfired too.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 11, 2019, 08:43:23 AM
She threatens Scotland Yard and doxes DH "on air". She allows her friendly "protector callers" to threaten her stated "a-hole-jerk" callers. She says she has powerful people including Witchcraft that can do her dirty deeds. Now, she's going after her #1 fan too. :D HW does threaten people "on air" quite a bit, as there are many more examples I can think of.

It doesn't seem to be very effective, and may have backfired too.

Well...

#Lasha

LOL

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 08:02:33 AM
I mean, say you eventually get one of them to stick and everyone agrees she's a psychonarcissopath or whatever (this is, in itself, an impossibility as Dynamo's Munchausen's is, by my count, about the fifteenth such offering), do we all walk away and consider the matter finished?  No, we'd still poke and prod and discuss -- it settles absolutely nothing.

She is an obvious falsehood propagator and/or pathological liar "on air". HW self-reports: She is suicidal at least twice. She passes-out with ankle/toe injuries not knowing the cause after a long blackout on the floor. She claims this kept her from doing her show for 6+ months -really! She stopped eating and needed to be fed food delivered to her home. She likely was in a fight with her lover last year. She's talked about psych-meds and therapy, as if she knows full well what she likes and uses vs others.

She certainly can be diagnosed considering she's been dysfunctional for long periods of time. AZRAA posted a YT link about diagnosis, and HW certainly fits the pattern for some kind of diagnosis.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 11, 2019, 08:57:38 AM
She is an obvious pathological liar "on air". She is suicidal at least twice. She passes-out with ankle/toe injuries not knowing the cause after a long blackout on the floor. She stopped eating and needed to be fed food delivered to her home. She likely was in a fight with her lover last year. She's talked about psych-meds and therapy, as if she knows full well what she likes and uses vs others.

She certainly can be diagnosed considering she's been dysfunctional for long periods of time. AZRAA posted a YT link about diagnosis, and HW certainly fits the pattern for something.

I think she fits the pattern for a self diagnosed, self medicated individual, who likes to pretend she's a witch, and a talk show radio host.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 08:24:38 AM
If not indeed fraud.  And even so, the entire medical profession still charges prices that suggest that indeed, they must be gods, and trusted as such.

Here is one guy explaining the change:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/what-doesnt-kill-us/201308/patients-or-clients

QuoteThe word client was developed to signify a rejection of this medical way of thinking, replacing it with the humanistic language of growth and change in which it is the client who has expertise on what is best for them. Psychological problems are not illnesses to be cured but states of self and social alienation. As such, therapy is not about curing illness but about helping people to find solutions and new directions in life for themselves.

My bold.

And yet people throw this stuff around like it means anything, with handy memified graphics so in a catfight with the HOA over a deck renovation you can call your neighbor a sociopath with a certain amount of confidence.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 09:03:25 AM
Here is one guy explaining the change:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/what-doesnt-kill-us/201308/patients-or-clients

My bold.

And yet people throw this stuff around like it means anything, with handy memified graphics so in a catfight with the HOA over a deck renovation you can call your neighbor a sociopath with a certain amount of confidence.

I get it, and you're right, but it doesn't change the fact that an individual goes to any Dr, feeling like something is wrong with them, and trusts the Dr. to do their best to fix it if possible. (Patient feeling)  Some Dr's still do this.  You can see and hear that they care as you converse with them, and you can tell they are interested in trying to understand your problem as you are experiencing it, as a unique individual.  Others just type the key "symptoms" into their IPad, and click the "diagnosis" button, and then the "designated prescription" button. (Client feeling)

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on August 11, 2019, 08:57:38 AM
She certainly can be diagnosed considering she's been dysfunctional for long periods of time. AZRAA posted a YT link about diagnosis, and HW certainly fits the pattern for some kind of diagnosis.

Well done, old chap!  She's crazy.  Let's congratulate ourselves on a successful diagnosis and proceed to the clubhouse for a round of highballs.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 09:16:45 AM
Well done, old chap!  She's crazy.  Let's congratulate ourselves on a successful diagnosis and proceed to the clubhouse for a round of highballs.

Well, OK.  As long as we can continue the discussion while some consume highballs.  I'll stick with coffee if that's ok.  Somebody has to record it for YouTube of course.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 09:19:55 AM
Well, OK.  As long as we can continue the discussion while some consume highballs.  I'll stick with coffee if that's ok.  Somebody has to record it for YouTube of course.

Hahaha do we ever do anything else?  And you won't even take some creme de menthe in a tiny cordial glass?

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 09:26:08 AM
Hahaha do we ever do anything else?  And you won't even take some creme de menthe in a tiny cordial glass?

Well...

OK  :)

WOTR

Ok here is what I object to, since I've never actually spelled it out:  these terms are useful in clinical setting as a basis for treatment but, in the hands of amateurs, they have become meaningless slurs that foster the illusion that the person being discussed is different from the rest of us, i. e. crazy, while we are all normal and sane.  You know that's not true, being an old bellgab hand.

I hate using these newfangled terms but the diagnoses thrown around so casually are "othering" language used to ostracize and cast out, which is the exact opposite of the original, therapeutic, intent and it gripes my ass.

Why not just revert to the old, trusted diagnosis? The one that worked for me for decades to determine which girls to get to know better, and which to run from? She is batshit crazy.

You will find this one listed in the introduction to the DSM where it states, "many of the specific diagnosis contained in the later sections of this book fall under the umbrella of batshit crazy..."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on August 11, 2019, 03:35:56 AM
Bullshit.

If Art committed suicide, the family has no rights to "keep it quiet." That simply is not the way that it works (in any jurisdiction.) I want my death certificate to state that I died while having wild sex on the international space station. But that is likely not how my death will be recorded. We don't get to chose.

It is strange- but the families wishes play no part in what is put out there as a cause of death. IF Art killed himself, and the family (Airyn) wanted it kept quiet so did not produce the evidence, it is actually her who has committed a crime.

Again, I have no idea what the truth is- but your outrage that somebody would not just regurgitate the "truth" that the family wants put out there (if it is not true) is laughable.

Again, this seems to be 100% because the shameful word "suicide" was brought up...

They figure it’s when you tried that reverse cowgirl action that really did you in. They also noted that you did have an orgasm just a split second before croaking and that your face was frozen in a smile. The female astronaut is still traumatized. She’ll never forget you. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 07:24:46 AM
Once Heather gained her MITD producer etc position with Art, Heather turned from a mud slinging BellGabber, into a whimpering SJW/safespacer/catlady.

Accurate assessment.

Dr. MD MD

But pathologizing someone’s behavior is a cheap and easy way to win an argument. :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 11, 2019, 08:11:06 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on August 11, 2019, 11:30:59 AM
Why not just revert to the old, trusted diagnosis? The one that worked for me for decades to determine which girls to get to know better, and which to run from? She is batshit crazy.

You will find this one listed in the introduction to the DSM where it states, "many of the specific diagnosis contained in the later sections of this book fall under the umbrella of batshit crazy..."

Haha yeah I'm afraid I'm quite the craven when it comes to that kind of thing -- home must be a sanctuary of tranquility and I'm quite prepared to die old and alone to preserve it.  Thankfully we have bold men like Sean who will run to the sound of the guns.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 10, 2019, 10:54:52 PM
Milluh is an obvious troll of HW. He feigns love and dedication, but he is also loving the attention he gets for himself by doing this too. Gwen called him an alcoholic and quit his show, unless this is some more shenanigans being played on people for more drama and attention.

What Milluh needs to be asking HW about is WHY she alleges AB committed suicide. That's the crux of HW's deceptions and real problems. She put herself into this position, repeatedly, and she is using this suicide BS to manipulate her audience for almost 2 years now! Milluh, really, would be helping her to get this poison out of HW's system to finally tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I doubt HW is capable of doing this, and Milluh doesn't really care about AB either... otherwise, he wouldn't let HW get away with this suicide BS.

Why do you care about it so much, was Art kin to you?

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 11, 2019, 07:31:34 AM
Youtube is still wanting to show me 20 ways to know I'm dealing with a psychopath from my days on ellgab.

You should go back man.  Gravity is in Thailand and posting pictures occasionally. He had one from the Go-Go Bar district.
I think I found Morticia Addams hanging out in front of The Harem Club and Spookcat found a bruise on the leg of a
ladyboy.  Imagine what you would find....................   

I think it is worth the risk.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on August 11, 2019, 03:00:49 AM
If Art died in an automobile accident, and Heather kept insisting that he slipped down the stairs, would it really matter? Either way, he is dead. It seems to be something about suicide that sets people off...
The meat of it all - why are we as a species so insistent on saving people from leaving the matrix?

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 11, 2019, 03:13:11 AM
She is likely never going to present her “evidence” about this.

The way I look at it is like this:

IF Art committed suicide, and the family wanted it kept quiet, then that is their right and she had absolutely no right to say the things she said.

If he didn’t then she’s a repugnant and disgusting creature.

Either way she is a piece of shit.

So like you could just manipulate the center dial on your device, right?

Pretend she's a teletubbie.

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 11, 2019, 05:25:52 AM
I do agree that the truth needs out, I suppose what in essence I mean is that none of this is her right to say or make a meal of. She’s not family, and she has a hugely overblown sense of entitlement.

She has the same first amendment rights we all do and Art was a public figure which adds another layer to it all. Free speech isn't safe, comfy, mannerly or always right.

On the other end of that spectrum sits Tommy Robinson, right?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/11/tommy-robinson-given-nine-month-jail-term-for-contempt-of-court

Tommy Robinson given nine-month jail sentence for contempt of court

Far-right activist will serve 10 weeks after being found guilty of breaching reporting ban

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2019, 07:24:46 AM
Once Heather gained her MITD producer etc position with Art, Heather turned from a mud slinging BellGabber, into a whimpering SJW/safespacer/catlady.
Funny thing about trying to sell commercials, the sponsors tend to hate too much controversy, bad language and infighting.