• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2017, 07:42:14 AM
I like Art.

How do you know he's even human? Have you ever eaten with him?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar© on February 08, 2017, 07:45:52 AM

Maybe.

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 09:11:01 PM
Always seems to be the big question everybody asks, I am sure I will pop in every now and then. I would just say it will be a surprise perhaps as much for me as you all. Been pretty busy with Family and life in general which includes the Lawsuit I filed with regard to the disgusting remarks made by Savage. I would have settled for a retraction which I requested and did not receive. It's something I felt I had to do for my Wife who is beyond a good person and did not deserve any of it. Yes he did not use my name but he might as well have, everybody seemed to know exactly who he meant. Now it will Play out, truly the last thing in the World I wanted to do, everybody should understand the price of fame is high indeed but it should not fall on my Family, I felt I had no choice but to respond...

How did Irene even know what Savage said?  I would guess you told her, then made a huge deal about it.  However she learned of it, instead of being pissed off for a couple of days then forgetting about it, you've made it into something dramatic that she has to hear about all the time, and have blown it up into a near life altering event.  This is all on you.

Remember when you had all those police cars, sirens wailing, lights flashing, come up to your home and you put Asia in her room alone for hours with no explanation?  And then you tell people she was terrified?  Well, no shit.

Or the whole stalker/shooter thing and the extreme contempt you showed for your listeners. 

You are the one creating all the drama you complain about. 

You continue to mention appearances, comebacks, etc, and other times say you've never teased about that.

And you wonder why you get trolled online.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 08, 2017, 09:20:47 AM
Or the whole stalker/shooter thing and the extreme contempt you showed for your listeners. 

At this time, that's really just one potential likelihood.

He may have a gun to the back of his head as we speak. We just don't know.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar© on February 08, 2017, 07:45:52 AM

Yes.  8)

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

My horoscope today, gave me a simple message...

"Come on, be bold, you won’t regret it!"...

I can't wait; I wonder what Odin has in store for me...

Bomar

PS: "Let Her Speak"; Senator Elizabeth Warren has the right to speak her mind, you bigots, you did....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on February 08, 2017, 09:35:48 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

My horoscope today, gave me a simple message...

"Come on, be bold, you won’t regret it!"...

I can't wait; I wonder what Odin has in store for me...

Bomar

PS: "Let Her Speak"; Senator Elizabeth Warren has the right to speak her mind, you bigots, you did....

Sorry, dude. She already sat down and shut up.  ;)

Bomar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

Sorry, dude. She already sat down and shut up.  ;)

Dude,...

Actually she walked out and spoke on the steps of the Capital; an old American Congressional Tradition...

They should bring back a few other traditions, "Caning and Fighting in he Capital", maybe this time, there would be a different outcome ...

Link:  http://www.ushistory.org/us/31e.asp

Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/03/17/8-times-when-politics-led-to-punches/?  ...

At least the C-Span rating and the public interest will improve...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on February 08, 2017, 10:34:28 AM
Dude,...

Actually she walked out and spoke on the steps of the Capital; an old American Congressional Tradition...

They should bring back a few other traditions, "Caning and Fighting in he Capital", maybe this time, there would be a different outcome ...

Link:  http://www.ushistory.org/us/31e.asp

Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/03/17/8-times-when-politics-led-to-punches/?  ...

At least the C-Span rating and the public interest will improve...

Bomar

Only little dogs bark all the time.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 08, 2017, 07:25:57 AM
So are you satisfied with the speed that Trump/Bannon are pressing their fascist agenda, or would you prefer it to be even faster?

Yawn.

Bomar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2017, 10:36:31 AM

Only little dogs bark all the time.  ;)

Dude,...

So do Piranhas and Sharks, (not bark but fearlessly attack)...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on February 08, 2017, 10:40:19 AM
Dude,...

So do Piranhas and Sharks, (not bark but fearlessly attack)...

Bomar

Right, so the dog analogy is more accurate then.  :D

Bomar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2017, 10:42:06 AM

Right, so the dog analogy is more accurate then.  :D

Dude,...

Senator Elizabeth Warren's teeth are Her Words, American Decency, and the US Voter's Sense of Right and Wrong...

You know, the reason why President Trump won the Election...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on February 08, 2017, 10:48:20 AM
Dude,...

Senator Elizabeth Warren's teeth are Her Words, American Decency, and the US Voter's Sense of Right and Wrong...

You know, the reason why President Trump won the Election...

Bomar

No, the days of you idiots trying to guilt us out of acting reasonably are over. Thankfully, most are a bit more awake than that now. And yes, Trump won. He's the president now. ;)

Bomar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2017, 10:52:08 AM

Trump won. He's the president now. ;)

Dude,...

Damn right and I voted for President Trump to boot...

We just now need to drain the swamp, too bad there are a few hanger-ons still trying to revive the old ways of doing congressional business...

I am not saying if Senator Sessions is right or wrong for the job, of Attorney General, just that all sides need to be heard, that is the "American Way"...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on February 08, 2017, 11:02:42 AM
Dude,...

Damn right and I voted for President Treump to boot...

We just now need to drain the swamp, to bad there are a few hanger-ons still trying to revive the old ways of doing congressional business...

I am not saying if Senator Sessions is right or wrong for the job, of Attorney General, just that all sides need to be heard, that is the "American Way"...

Bomar

Right now anti-democratic, anti-American "protesters" supported by foreign money are attempting to tear this country apart by making it ungovernable for Trump with bullying and obstructionist tactics. The left have become violent, lying manipulators of the system now, not a part of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zflcF8qQEA

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 08, 2017, 09:31:21 AM
Yes.  8)
Ha!  That was my first thought, about you and HW visiting the Bell estate.  Sigh.  Please tell me you saw no Carnivora or Tooomeric near the dining table.  Pizza Punch would be OK.

Bomar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2017, 11:19:09 AM

The left have become violent, lying manipulators of the system now, not a part of it.

Dude,...

Senator Warren like Congressman Ron Paul, walk to a different drummer...

They fight for what is "Right", for the American People's best interest, not what is "Acceptable", for  the "Status Quo", (Swamp Dwellers)...

Bomar

Art, are you and your tits coming back to radio? Asking for a friend.

Taaroa

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 08:57:11 PM
Oh and you're allowed to be a casual, if not an outright overt, racist on here now.

"A recent survey revealed that 30% of Australians are casual racists, which means that the other 70% are full time."

On an unrelated note, one show that I've always felt deserving of a followup is the one with Emily Lau during the Hong Kong handover. 20 years later and the situation there seems to have deteriorated.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 08, 2017, 07:15:56 AM
How's that Trump thing working for you now?

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 08, 2017, 07:25:57 AM
So are you satisfied with the speed that Trump/Bannon are pressing their fascist agenda, or would you prefer it to be even faster?

Hey Art could you coach Heather on her nervous giggling habit? It's too easily misinterpreted

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 10:54:59 PM
I do try to ignore the haters, I am aware of the Slander from the Jerk who hides behind the name "the one" if anybody knows his true name and can prove it please let me know and I will go after him.
Art

It amazes me how much this poster "the one" has bothered you.

His ramblings were incoherent, his posting style was fractured and terribly formatted.  His posts read like they were from some loon at an insane asylum.  He sounded like an autistic sperglord with too much time.  I rarely if ever read any of his posts as the formatting and fractured sentences weren't worth my time to sort out.

There is no way in hell you would win any slander judgments from this guy.  I am not going to rehash all the legalese, but for slander to successfully be met, you have to show a variety of very specific examples.

On a side note, I read your court filing against Michael Savage, and you specifically state: "At present, Mr. BELL is strongly considering resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism careers," the complaint adds. "However, the Statement has harmed his professional reputation and is hindering his efforts to return to broadcasting and journalism."

Do you have any proof you were "strongly considering resumption of your radio career"?

You can bullshit all the bellgabbers you want, and yes, there are some rubes on here who cling to your nutsack like it is their sworn duty, but when you get before a judge under oath, I would love to hear how you bullshit your way into convincing a judge you were "strongly considering resumption of your broadcasting career.

ItsOver

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on February 08, 2017, 01:20:47 PM

His ramblings were incoherent, his posting style was fractured and terribly formatted.  His posts read like they were from some loon at an insane asylum.  He sounded like an autistic sperglord with too much time.  I rarely if ever read any of his posts as the formatting and fractured sentences weren't worth my time to sort out.

There is no way in hell you would win any slander judgments from this guy.  I am not going to rehash all the legalese, but for slander to successfully be met, you have to show a variety of very specific examples.

On a side note, I read your court filing against Michael Savage, and you specifically state: "At present, Mr. BELL is strongly considering resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism careers," the complaint adds. "However, the Statement has harmed his professional reputation and is hindering his efforts to return to broadcasting and journalism."

Do you have any proof you were "strongly considering resumption of your radio career"?

You can bullshit all the bellgabbers you want, and yes, there are some rubes on here who cling to your nutsack like it is their sworn duty, but when you get before a judge under oath, I would love to hear how you bullshit your way into convincing a judge you were "strongly considering resumption of your broadcasting career.
Maybe The Stalker finally realized what he wrought and would much rather have Art broadcasting than Redacted.

chefist

Wow, you are right. What did "theONE" say that angered Art so much? Was it about Art's first family in Japan? I can't remember.

[garbled voice] No one asked me if Art could return to the air...

I love it when rubes swing from Mr. Bell's nutsack. HAHAHA!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on February 08, 2017, 02:31:56 PM
[garbled voice] No one asked me if Art could return to the air...

I love it when rubes swing from Mr. Bell's nutsack. HAHAHA!

Allow Mr. Bell to return to the airwaves AND release Amy from your basement or we're going to throw down with flame throwers!  >:(