• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Swishypants

God said: "Where is Swishy?" And he knew it was GOOD!

https://youtu.be/04KQydlJ-qc

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 07:32:08 AM
You mean the day you started packing your shit to leave RITCHIE! LOOK AT ME! I'm Bellgab now!  8)

I'm not going anywhere and no, no you're not, thank God!  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 07:37:42 AM
I'm not going anywhere and no, no you're not, thank God!  :D

But you gotta' admit, I did make you cry like a little bitch! I laughed. You cried. I came! :)

https://youtu.be/ry4ngf766N0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 07:44:27 AM
But you gotta' admit, I did make you cry like a little bitch! I laughed. You cried. I came! :)

https://youtu.be/ry4ngf766N0

Nope. Not even.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 07:46:37 AM
Nope. Not even.

LOL! Whatever! You're a little bitch and can't roll with me and everyone knows it!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 07:47:16 AM
LOL! Whatever! You're a little bitch and can't roll with me and everyone knows it!

It's not that I can't. It's that I choose not to. I know you don't understand subtle differences like that though.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Up All Night on January 09, 2018, 12:07:01 AM
Oprah would be the first person to run as a common law Presidential candidate.
That won't sit well with Alabamians.

Oh? over 630000 were okay with a child molester. What you really mean is Alabama won't want a black woman as POTUS. a) she's black and b) she's female and a threat to the misogynist and primitive old men who still really believe women are only fit to shut their mouths, lay on their backs and have kids.  Having said that, they recently voted against a child molester...There's hope yet, old men aren't getting younger.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 09:09:47 AM
Oh? over 630000 were okay with a child molester. What you really mean is Alabama won't want a black woman as POTUS. a) she's black and b) she's female and a threat to the misogynist and primitive old men who still really believe women are  only fit to shut her mouths, lay on their backs and have kids.  Having said that, they recently voted against a child molester...There's hope yet, old men aren't getting younger.

He's already back on the race card, like a hamster on a wheel. ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
He's already back on the race card, like a hamster on a wheel. ::) ;D

First time I've mentioned in Barbie...But it might as well be mentioned. It's why I'm almost embarrassed for bigots of any description--white, black, yellow, blue, spotted..Makes no difference what their complexion is. They never say the thing that puts them off.  It'll be the hair, the fact they're not married, the fact they eat funny food..whatever it is.  Oprah like Obama will face the same if she runs. Trump is orange and gets shit, but that isn't why he's incompetent.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 09:20:54 AM
First time I've mentioned in Barbie...But it might as well be mentioned. It's why I'm almost embarrassed for bigots of any description--white, black, yellow, blue, spotted..Makes no difference what their complexion is. They never say the thing that puts them off.  It'll be the hair, the fact they're not married, the fact they eat funny food..whatever it is.  Oprah like Obama will face the same if she runs. Trump is orange and gets shit, but that isn't why he's incompetent.

Can't you see how ineffective that is now?! No one buys it anymore, pud. Did it work for Hillary?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
Can't you see how ineffective that is now?! No one buys it anymore, pud. Did it work for Hillary?  :D

Hillary!!! But Hillary...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

Hillary!!! But Hillary...

OK! Go ahead and try it with another candidate. ANY candidate! I look forward to this.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 09:28:59 AM
OK! Go ahead and try it with another candidate. ANY candidate! I look forward to this.  :D

Try what? Oh please don't suggest (again) that I'm involved in some fucking cabal that is undermining the very essence of the USA as you like to imagine.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
Try what? Oh please don't suggest (again) that I'm involved in some fucking cabal that is undermining the very essence of the USA as you like to imagine.

Whatever. Lick yer own dick, bra!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Oprah's people are walking it back today. Both Gayle and Stedman have made public statements suggesting she's probably NOT going to run for president in 2020. :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

Tha' Niggah' has money! But we create the money! Out of thin' air! And we take it away too! Keyboard strokes Pud!

Swishypants

I will have her as my Mammy. I want one.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
Oprah's people are walking it back today. Both Gayle and Stedman have made public statements suggesting she's probably NOT going to run for president in 2020. :D

She hadn't said she would run. Its only other people that have suggested it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_BX01d0tco

Oh the hippy (sans shirt) has spoken. And lo, he spake in shrill tones, verily did he cometh in his denouncements. And did his followers as one spaketh "He showeth the light, the only true path. We too will banish shirt wearing for it signifies the dark path."

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

She hadn't said she would run. Its only other people that have suggested it.

Pud, shhhh, they ALWAYS, lie to me! I will work for you, but the price is now double. 25 mil.

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 10:56:22 AM
Tha' Niggah' has money! But we create the money! Out of thin' air! And we take it away too! Keyboard strokes Pud!
Not too shabby.

"Winfrey currently lives on "The Promised Land", her 42-acre (17 ha) estate with ocean and mountain views in Montecito, California. Winfrey also owns a house in Lavallette, New Jersey; an apartment in Chicago; an estate on Fisher Island, Florida; a ski house in Telluride, Colorado; and property on Maui, Hawaii and Antigua."

Almost as good as this guy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 11:05:58 AM
Pud, shhhh, they ALWAYS, lie to me! I will work for you, but the price is now double. 25 mil.

Okay..I'll leave it in cash, in a Target bag in the usual drop off point.

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on January 09, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
Not too shabby.

"Winfrey currently lives on "The Promised Land", her 42-acre (17 ha) estate with ocean and mountain views in Montecito, California. Winfrey also owns a house in Lavallette, New Jersey; an apartment in Chicago; an estate on Fisher Island, Florida; a ski house in Telluride, Colorado; and property on Maui, Hawaii and Antigua."

They all bend the knee.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

Oh the hippy (sans shirt) has spoken. And lo, he spake in shrill tones, verily did he cometh in his denouncements. And did his followers as one spaketh "He showeth the light, the only true path. We too will banish shirt wearing for it signifies the dark path."

Some of us are open mined enough to listen to what a man with no shirt has to say. Deal with it!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on January 09, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
Not too shabby.

Only she doesn't have to keep bragging about it. She's probably worth more than him too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 11:08:48 AM
Some of us are open mined desperate enough to listen to what a man with no shirt has to say. Deal with it!  ;D

FIFY

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 11:08:48 AM
Some of us are open mined enough to listen to what a man with no shirt has to say. Deal with it!  ;D
We're down with all that inclusivity and diversity stuff.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 11:11:17 AM
FIFY

Desperate for honest talk? My God, YES! The only reason you're not is because you're 100% shill. Most normal people want this, pud.  :D