• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

AC400KICK

Where the hell is Heather Leona Wade? I wanted to call in tonite too!!! LIT CITY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

TAMICRON MIND SCIENCE!!!!!

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 28, 2019, 03:55:22 PM
I know a few people sent mine to Heather. Maybe there will be a meltdown tonight,
FWIW, I think both versions of Heather are dangerous. She’s probably fucked up poor Asia good and proper.
Absolutely. There is no recovery for poor little Asia. She is now a lost cause and should be dropped off at an orphanage.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 28, 2019, 10:26:48 PM
Where the hell is Heather Leona Wade? I wanted to call in tonite too!!! LIT CITY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

TAMICRON MIND SCIENCE!!!!!

Heather Leona left a note on the door. She said Sonny, move out to the country. Workin too hard can give you a heart attack-ack-ack-ack!

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on August 28, 2019, 06:32:45 PM
Well, actually, they were J-Bolts but still in same woo-woo family of bolts. And galvanization is a form of magick!)

Some days I realize I live a very sad life. I read a book on corrosion awhile back that mentioned that Levar Bruton had done an entire series on corrosion. Of course after reading such a captivating book, I watched the series.  :(

Yes, the book talked of galvanization as well as the invention of stainless steel and various coatings as well as soda in cans. Truth be told, it was not bad for such relatively dry subject matter*

*Did you catch what I did there?  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaf57MGFPk0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on August 28, 2019, 10:40:22 PM
Some days I realize I live a very sad life. I read a book on corrosion awhile back that mentioned that Levar Bruton had done an entire series on corrosion. Of course after reading such a captivating book, I watched the series.  :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaf57MGFPk0

Props to Levar! Roots, STNG, Reading Rainbow and now this. The guy’s all about raising the bar.

AC400KICK

God damn it! I wanted to pledge my undying eternal allegiance to my best bud Richard Groyper! Now back to listening to the most trashy European EDM out there!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 28, 2019, 10:44:29 PM
God damn it! I wanted to pledge my undying eternal allegiance to my best bud Richard Groyper! Now back to listening to the most trasy European EDM out there!

BASED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdeIPfHlQuM

AC400KICK

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 28, 2019, 10:46:48 PM
BASED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdeIPfHlQuM

I wonder if any of this is playing as Autumn Ren is getting nailed, doggystyle, by Milluh?

Just sayin'

I'm only trying to help.

God damn it! I wanted to pledge my undying eternal allegiance to my best bud Richard Groyper! Now back to listening to the most trashy European EDM out there!

now this is 🔥LIT🔥

Asuka Langley

🔥L̸̥̦̺̞͇̱̥͖̮̤̲̞̙͚̪͗̊̇͊̃͒̍̕̚I̷̼̬̯͈̰̮̝͈̫̠͗̃̇̑̆̉̅͂̇͂̈́͜͝T̴̤̲̱͉̱͎̀͒͋̊́̒͛̆͛̂͂̚͝ͅ ̶̨̭͆̎͆̐́̓͐͂̀̈́̚̕͠T̴̝̀͛̑̌͝Ë̵̡̛͚̫̼͔̼̼́̏͌͆̆͗̂͘̚͠N̸̢͖̪̩̬͓̗̞̰̞̜̐̌͂̆̌̅̚̕͘D̵̡̩͖̺͖̜̘̤̤̺̮̩̓̽͛͆͒͂͛͊̉̾͜͜͝͝͝Ì̷̗̫͍͎̩̣̮̟̟̲͕̟̘̈́̿̀͛̓͑̇̀̈́̾͘͜Ě̷̲̭̹̼͖͇̦̯͓̠͇̆͑̀́̄͝S̶̛̠̰͒͆̊͒̋̒̽̔̂͌̕ ̸̡̛̰̗̘̮͕͍̐́̅͂͛̄̿͒͂́̋͝1̵͕͉̆͗͑͐̈̀̓̕4̶̰̱̏͑́̄̍̈́̃̿̎͆͘̕8̸̧̡̤̯̮̉͐̿̋͂́̈́8̶̢͇̘̜͍̘̹͓̱̖̲͉̊͒̉͂͆̀̈̍̈́̕͘ ̸̡̳̪̰̮̖͕̦̖͖̠͊͊̍͋͂́̅͐͒͗̿Ş̷̢̢̢̱̪͉̭͖̮̏̐̒͋̆͘Ù̸̟̏̐̽̒̋̌̆̓̽̌͌̽̈́́C̴̢͖̝͓͉͎̔K̷̡̛̖͎̹̰̲͎̮̼̺̻̠̩̹̯̆̈́̎̏̈́̂̿̀͑̈́͘͝ ̴̺̙̹͖̈́ͅM̸̧̨̭͇̥̩͍͖͇̜̥̃͐́͂͘͠Y̶̠̤͚̠̍͆̑͆ ̸̧͖̰̺͎̘̞͖͓̯̥̦̗̽̑̈́͋͐͒͠ͅF̷̭͉̠̗̥͍̙͈̦͑̋̽̉̓̾̓̆̈̇̎̓͑͗̕L̴͍̘̲͎̣̔̓̏A̸͍͖͂͋̒̌̆M̸̡̧̞̰̳̯̩̟͕̖̖̀͒́̕M̵̩͙̈̑͂́̓͜͝E̸̡̫͖͍̜̺̥͓͖͎̺͉͂͐̀̀̎̍̽͒͝N̴̛̟̖͐̎̀̈̿W̴̨̬͓͕̪̮͉̫̜̳̥̦̫̫̃͋͋̇̓E̶̡̖̹̟̾̊͐̎͗͗̀̏͑R̴̜͇̘͎̘̰͖̻̀̌͛͐͛̈͊̈́̒̇̄͊͠͝ͅF̷̧̨̨̬͔̮͕̱̳̻̬̖̪͓͛E̷̼̘̞͇̼͙̳͚̖͜͠R̵̪̠̲̟̜̙̽ͅ🔥

AC400KICK

Kizuna AI.............YOU'RE A STREET RACER!!!!!!!!!!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 28, 2019, 11:34:11 PM
Kizuna AI.............YOU'RE A STREET RACER!!!!!!!!!!

丨 卂爪 卂 丂ㄒ尺乇乇ㄒ 尺卂匚丨几Ꮆ Ꮆㄖᗪ

S13Gang 気ばヲ

Pizzapunch

From her riders of nye page
[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 28, 2019, 11:41:30 PM
[attachment=1,msg1351973]  [attachment=2,msg1351973]

VC

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 28, 2019, 10:05:36 PM
Maybe she's grieving since Art's ghost left her to goto San Diego

I got a good Bwhahahaha! with that idea. Very funny. :D But:

Miller is a BSC psycho to pretend or believe that AB is visiting him now too? Also, an alcoholic according to Gwen.

Hopefully, AB is staying put next door with Airyn and his two young children, if possible.

Lilith

[attachment=1,msg1351973]  [attachment=2,msg1351973]

So happy to hear the FBI is taking care of things.

AC400KICK

Maybe Autumn Ren made a road trip of her own and is nailing Heather, from behind, with a strap on dildo?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2019, 12:06:48 AM
Just dry out, you obsequious faggot

So we'll go ahead and Mark you down as "NOT 🔥Lit City🔥."

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on August 29, 2019, 12:13:35 AM
So we'll go ahead and Mark you down as "NOT 🔥Lit City🔥."

I'll allow it.

AC400KICK

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2019, 12:06:48 AM
Just dry out, you obsequious faggot

Maybe what? I am not gay. I have Lisa. Cu Cu and Stuffings FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 29, 2019, 12:44:39 AM
Maybe what? I am not gay. I have Lisa. And if Lisa leaves me I have a prospective other woman here from California, coincidentally from San Diego. Who is a lot closer to my age. I am 37, she is 35. She likes UFOs.........

Cu Cu and Stuffings FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

For a virgin you’re quite the ladies man. :D

EarthAlien007

Looks like the cutting of cables and pulling wires has begun. Thank You Art!

[attachment=1,msg1351973] 
[attachment=2,msg1351973]

artbell_ghost

still here if you need that hug from uncle art’s ghost

artbell_ghost

i have good news on the technical things. new data was collected over the last few nights that was forwarded to the boss. from my understanding you are going to see a new post on the website ahead of fridays show that is going to change your doubts into beliefing.

the culprit of the problems has been narrowed in on and i for one am very excited. i dont have specifics so dont ask, i only know he knows - code ninja

EarthAlien007

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 29, 2019, 07:21:15 AM
i have good news on the technical things. new data was collected over the last few nights that was forwarded to the boss. from my understanding you are going to see a new post on the website ahead of fridays show that is going to change your doubts into beliefing.

the culprit of the problems has been narrowed in on and i for one am very excited. i dont have specifics so dont ask, i only know he knows - code ninja

How does one collect data from a stream that is offline?

https://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/heather_wade

Heather's full of shit. Nobody is attacking her stream or anything else. She just doesn't know what the fuck she's doing. She stood up last night's guest. Was that a code ninja experiment?