• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

The music is great!  Perfect for this show!  Sounds a bit like James Brown!  (My girlfriend is laughing her ass off!)   :P

Pelayo

Hey ddd, check it out:                           

Pelayo

Hey producer pavel, don't ever fucking play music again! You got that? How times does ddd have to tell you not to play music you dumb cheesehead.

Gunner65

Listening to Dietrich is a bit like doing this:

Gunner65

"GET SOME!  GET SOME!" (Nice Post about that BTW WAN)

I dunno boys.   I have to head out to the airport in an hour but I might bail on Dietrich earlier than that.

Not sure how much I can handle Dietrich discussing sexual frustration and masturbation...............

Ha! Dietrich drove his psychologist into retirement.

Gunner65

I hear you WAN.  Girlfriend has the day off tomorrow and is going to be dragging me places....it will only hurt worse if I stay up too late!

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2019, 08:03:55 PM
"GET SOME!  GET SOME!" (Nice Post about that BTW WAN)

It was certainly an unusual find!

Pelayo

Man, when I go target shooting, I can't help but think of dollars flying out the muzzle of whichever gun I'm shooting (except for the .22). Can you imagine how much it would cost to shoot that Oerlikon for an hour or so?

Quote from: Pelayo on February 17, 2019, 08:10:01 PM
Man, when I go target shooting, I can't help but think of dollars flying out the muzzle of whichever gun I'm shooting (except for the .22). Can you imagine how much it would cost to shoot that Oerlikon for an hour or so?

Probably about $250,000 in spinal neck surgery after the way big ole hosses head was snapping back in that video.

Gunner65

I used to love hearing the "SEA WIZ" fire when I was on ship - it sounds like a loud "BURRRRRPPPP" like the gun from an A-10.  They had 20 mm guns too but I should know what they were.....I have photos of them loading rounds etc!  I should dig them up and scan them and post them!

Fight Club, Fear and Loathing, Band of Brothers  all his shtick revolves around either movies/tv shows or butt secks. 

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2019, 08:16:41 PM
Fight Club, Fear and Loathing, Band of Brothers  all his shtick revolves around either movies/tv shows or butt secks.
YES! And old sci-fi novels and comic books!

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2019, 08:18:19 PM
YES! And old sci-fi novels and comic books!

Well the tv stuff is out of the way now.  So we know what that means.  Yes we do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plw2mlDwm_4

The best Douglas Dietrich is the Medical Reference reading aloud Douglas Dietrich.   ::)

Gunner65

Love the suspenders and pleated sweatpants !  Reminds me of one of my professors!

Pelayo

ddd majored in criminology because he thought they were going to teach him how to be a criminal.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a such a freaking pussy!  I would love to meet him in person and have a beer with him, then kick his lying soy-boy ass!

Pelayo

I'm not sure Id want to kick his lying ass,  but it would be fun to give him a swirly in the toilet. Maybe his long hair would clog up the crapper.

Pelayo

Oh yeah ddd, what's the clinton body count up to now?

Gunner65

I love Dietrich reference graphics! They never prove his argument!  ;D  And his sources are never cited!