• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Blitz

Started by Heather Wade, June 25, 2015, 09:39:54 PM

NXOEED

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 07, 2015, 09:50:47 AM
I like this idea, I think I will plaster this town with your flyer if you don't mind. I might not have time to create my own.

That would be great. Let me k now if you need a high-res image of it.

SaucyRossy

Here's the link for the new trailer. Please help spread it far and wide. I'm currently posting it up on different sub reddits.

http://youtu.be/KcetVjbqmE8

WOTR

The radio was talking about a new Norwegian study about facebook posts.  Apparently, around late morning and early afternoon are best to post (people checking status when they come back from lunch) and midnight is almost pointless.  Also, Tuesday and Wednesday are the days most likely to get responses.  Just thought it was interesting that somebody actually did a study to help the blitz...

jazmunda

Quote from: WOTR on July 07, 2015, 09:54:27 PM
The radio was talking about a new Norwegian study about facebook posts.  Apparently, around late morning and early afternoon are best to post (people checking status when they come back from lunch) and midnight is almost pointless.  Also, Tuesday and Wednesday are the days most likely to get responses.  Just thought it was interesting that somebody actually did a study to help the blitz...

Here is a helpful Infographic (click to enlarge):

Jackstar

[01:33] <SciFiAuthor> Art should really do a reddit AMA

Glad to see reddit is getting blitzed I was going to suggest it. You guys beat me to it. Ill be sure to upvote, as others should too.

Ok, blitzing has become like a second job to me. One idea I had, but have yet to be able to accomplish is joing the forums of paranomal type shows. I know Walking dead has multiple large forums. I-zombie, finding bigfoot, ghost hunter shows, etc. They also proably have facebook and twitter groups.

ponyboysunset

My facebook and twitter have been updated with the blitz info. I will speak to Rollye James Friday and I am sure she will promote it as well!

Heather Wade

Quote from: ponyboysunset on July 08, 2015, 06:43:52 AM
My facebook and twitter have been updated with the blitz info. I will speak to Rollye James Friday and I am sure she will promote it as well!

I retweeted you.  Here's another good hashtag for The Blitz:  #radio

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 08, 2015, 04:32:09 PM

I retweeted you.  Here's another good hashtag for The Blitz:  #radio

or #talkradio

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on July 08, 2015, 05:27:29 PM
or #talkradio

Yes!  Saw your new trailer, the Sounds Of Hell.  You've done it again, sir. 

WOTR

Quote from: jazmunda on July 08, 2015, 12:07:29 AM
Here is a helpful Infographic (click to enlarge):

That would be helpful... If all of the times given were converted metric to imperial, and Australian to American. ;)

maureen

A simple yet beautifully structured clip - Art sets the scene and the stark drilling structures are perfect and then the mad rush down with the "Sounds of Hell" is chilling! ... and Art's chuckle at the end ... and Ross! Quite perfect!  Nicely timed, like a roller coaster ride!

well done, Jazmunda!!

Daggit

Any ideas on what the social media illiterate amongst us can do to spread the word?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Daggit on July 08, 2015, 06:09:18 PM
Any ideas on what the social media illiterate amongst us can do to spread the word?

I don't have much of an online presence so I decided to do what NXOEED did. I suppose living in a city is  crucial to this way to go.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Daggit on July 08, 2015, 06:09:18 PM

You are welcome to print, copy, & distribute this flier wherever you like!

Daggit

Great. I will print these out and distribute in and around Portland. Great artwork and thanks for the idea. Now I fell like I can contribute.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Daggit on July 08, 2015, 06:33:28 PM
Great. I will print these out and distribute in and around Portland. Great artwork and thanks for the idea. Now I fell like I can contribute.

In Portland?  Wow, I have an odd feeling that there might be many Art Bell fans there.  The artwork is from NXOEED, who was kind enough to design this flier.  However many or few you distribute is appreciated, sir.

NXOEED

and let me know if you need a higher resolution.

Maybe I missed it but has there been an update on time traveler subscription numbers?

Heather Wade

Quote from: The Neverender on July 08, 2015, 07:09:49 PM
Maybe I missed it but has there been an update on time traveler subscription numbers?

No update yet.

Rich Lieberman's Bay Area Media Blog, which is widely read here, (50,000/week) just posted a "Top Streaming Talk Shows" list. Savage comes in #1, Noory at #8.  Can someone post this (or any of Art's blurbs about MITD) on Rich's site? I can't post from my iPad  for some reason.  You don't have to join the forum, and can post anonymously.  Thanks! 

Things are changing 7/20/15.
Art Bell returns to the air with "Midnight in the Desert" LIVE STREAMING M-F 9 pm-midnight PST from the High Desert to all points across the country and around the world. 
ArtBell.com. Listen on TuneIn

http://richliebermanreport.blogspot.com/2015/07/tsl-top-10-streaming-talk-shows-savage.html

Thanks!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Daggit on July 08, 2015, 06:33:28 PM

Portland, eh? I used to live in Beaverton.

WOTR

Quote from: Étouffée on July 08, 2015, 07:21:10 PM
Rich Lieberman's Bay Area Media Blog, which is widely read here, (50,000/week) just posted a "Top Streaming Talk Shows" list. Savage comes in #1, Noory at #8.  Can someone post this (or any of Art's blurbs about MITD) on Rich's site? I can't post from my iPad  for some reason.  You don't have to join the forum, and can post anonymously.  Thanks! 

Things are changing 7/20/15.
Art Bell returns to the air with "Midnight in the Desert" LIVE STREAMING M-F 9 pm-midnight PST from the High Desert to all points across the country and around the world. 
ArtBell.com. Listen on TuneIn

http://richliebermanreport.blogspot.com/2015/07/tsl-top-10-streaming-talk-shows-savage.html

Thanks!
Done... My comment will be visible after approval (providing they approve it...)

pate

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 08, 2015, 06:31:00 PM

You are welcome to print, copy, & distribute this flier wherever you like!

I finally went back an non-drunkenly messed around with the "negative" version of that, apologies again, there is probably an easier way to do that than how I did it...  I didn't mess with the size of the image this time around...

Apologies again NXOEED for messing up your fine art-work!  I thought maybe it would stand out a little more as a "negative"

Also thinking of shrinking it to half-sheet size so when I print up a bunch at Kinko's I can get two times as many.  I'm done photo-shopping for the evening...

Dammit, just looked at that, I over-negativized the neck and shoulders I think...

I am a rank amateur at photoshopping...

edit, okay I lied about being done photo-shopping for the evening, this only took a few seconds...

jazmunda

Feel free to use this one in your blitzing efforts. People who haven't thought about Art in a long time might remember this.

https://youtu.be/6_AVq_Q_XsE

NXOEED

Quote from: pate on July 08, 2015, 11:55:58 PM
I finally went back an non-drunkenly messed around with the "negative" version of that, apologies again, there is probably an easier way to do that than how I did it...  I didn't mess with the size of the image this time around...

Apologies again NXOEED for messing up your fine art-work!  I thought maybe it would stand out a little more as a "negative"

Also thinking of shrinking it to half-sheet size so when I print up a bunch at Kinko's I can get two times as many.  I'm done photo-shopping for the evening...

Dammit, just looked at that, I over-negativized the neck and shoulders I think...

I am a rank amateur at photoshopping...

edit, okay I lied about being done photo-shopping for the evening, this only took a few seconds...

no apologies necessary, Pate.

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2015, 11:44:02 PM
Done... My comment will be visible after approval (providing they approve it...)

That's fantastic, WOTR!