• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

IamNegan

Quote from: Dr Who on April 30, 2018, 07:00:52 PM
oh well some people just hard to please.

According to HW, you can't please everyone  8)

Rix Gins

Quote from: IamNegan on April 30, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
Here's my take on the whole thing (put your tinfoil hats on, everyone...this is gonna get weird):

A) MiTD's ratings have been tanking since the new year at least. I don't have solid data on this, but you can tell by the majority of the guests recently that she's been headed deep into Hyperspace with Solaris Mushmouthen territory. I used to have countless sleepless nights listening to the show, but lately it's been the best audio valium I can find. However, I digress...moving on to the next point

B) She was probably having issues with keeping up her old house, and was in danger of losing it (in more ways than one). I'm also betting that Art knew he didn't have much time left, so as a final gift to her he gave her the guest house (with the fancy studio being a plus).

C) She had absolutely ZERO intention of EVER infiltrating Area 51 - unless she was REALLY off her meds that is. That whole debacle was carefully planned around Art's demise (assuming that he received an accurate and terminal diagnosis beforehand of course).  She used his death to vacate the airwaves before she had to come up with "further instructions" for everyone who was planning on joining her little soiree.

D) Why she bothered to promise to come back tonight is beyond me, except perhaps to squeeze those last few simoleons out of Wormholers until the end of April.

That's about it as far as I can tell. Is it all crazy, or bullshit? Maybe.  Is it 100% beyond the realm of possibility? YOU be the judge.  All I know is "Evil Keith" sounded incredibly disgusted when he sent out that email to subscribers back on the 24th of April. I think he was being played like everyone else was, and I feel bad for him...

Some food for thought.  Welcome.  Post often.

Lilith

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 30, 2018, 05:49:02 PM
I was listening to the Art of Talk audio book last night.

There was a long section about women and wives.  He talked extensively about the wife before Ramona whom
he said was a nice person but bored him to death because there was no intellectual connection.  He said it was
of utmost importantance that he have someone to share ideas, thoughts, etc with and without that he withers up
like a flower without water.

For those who haven't heard it and will hear it tonight, it will be easy to come to the speculative conclusion that Heather was his intellectually exciting woman and Airyn was his housewife.  He lays it all out in his book.

Whaaaaa???

Right?

So in the first or second Dietrich Critical Omissions show I ever listened to, he mentioned how his adopted son was swinging with a Silicon Valley billionaire but
prior to his adopting the son, the son used to be a genetic female that Dietrich had sex with frequently.

So today after a long day at work, I check the thread here.  Fully expecting it to be fairly slow as it's cut and dried as to what's going to happen tonight.  But no! 
I find out that things have exploded.  So after trying frantically to catch up, it seems the latest is that Art Bell had a long lost, estranged son (with steam shovels for hands),
the son then became a female and an Art superfan (what can the surgeons do about the hands?).   Upon finally meeting Art, she revealed her true self to her Father, whom then
gave her a gig and moved her into the so called 'cuckshed' next door?

Each day the Dietrichverse and Bellverse  are getting closer and closer to the Vanishing Point, and that scares me!

Hells Mole

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 30, 2018, 06:03:08 PM
Doing fucking manshit then and today, everybody is a bitch.

As a curious aside, John Lear recently stated that the apparent drastic upsurge in homosexuality and transgenderism in the world is because the soul projecting moon machine has been sending girl souls into boy bodies and boy souls into girl bodies.  He said he did not know if it was a malfunction of the soul machine or
if it was an intentional part of "the experiment".   ???

Lilith

Well I just got banned from another forum ,the paracast had Nick Redfern on the other night and he said he had never been interviewed by Art Bell,
I pointed out I had the show on which he was interviewed and called Nick Redfern a fucking wanker,another forum member objected and I went back and appoligised and called him a fucking cunt instead,still not happy,oh well some people just hard to please.

Oh Gosh, are you OK?

Hells Mole

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 30, 2018, 06:47:54 PM
It's a form of sunken relief achieved, as you guessed, with lazers
with lazers.

Thanks!  It gave me that "wow, I'm living in the future" feeling.  Death in the future is fancy.

Sean92008

Quote from: IamNegan on April 30, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
B) She was probably having issues with keeping up her old house

If she took it to Jiffy Lube, she'd be done in a half an hour.

Freyja

There was a long section about women and wives.  He talked extensively about the wife before Ramona whom
he said was a nice person but bored him to death because there was no intellectual connection.  He said it was
of utmost importantance that he have someone to share ideas, thoughts, etc with and without that he withers up

For those who haven't heard it and will hear it tonight, it will be easy to come to the speculative conclusion that Heather was his intellectually exciting woman and Airyn was his housewife.  He lays it all out in his book.

^This...although I doubt that HW was that.

Although when you listen to "The Art of Talk" that perhaps HW provided some of the passion relative to Art's interests, that Airyn could never provide.

Listen...you will hear.... 

Well I just got banned from another forum ,the paracast had Nick Redfern on the other night and he said he had never been interviewed by Art Bell,
I pointed out I had the show on which he was interviewed and called Nick Redfern a fucking wanker,another forum member objected and I went back and appoligised and called him a fucking cunt instead,still not happy,oh well some people just hard to please.

The Paracast?   What's it like over there?  I tried to get into it several years ago but couldn't.   The hosts opened the show just lambasting Linda Moulton Howe.  Really excoriating, scathing
stuff.  Ok.  Fine.  These dudes are skeptics.  Let's see where this goes.  They finally finish and it was like "Now on to our guest, the fascinating, Rosemary Ellen Guiley. She's here to discuss the Djinn"
That's where I got off that train - LMH very bad.   REG very good.  The difference was lost on me.   :-\

albrecht

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 30, 2018, 07:22:16 PM
Thanks!  It gave me that "wow, I'm living in the future" feeling.  Death in the future is fancy.
But if you look at engravings and etching centuries ago they look almost as detailed, using more primitive instruments. Like my man Albrecht.

Sean92008

Quote from: IamNegan on April 30, 2018, 07:04:05 PM
According to HW, you can't please everyone  8)

That didn't stop her and her 7-minute minimum at 976-BELL.

albrecht

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 30, 2018, 07:13:41 PM
As a curious aside, John Lear recently stated that the apparent drastic upsurge in homosexuality and transgenderism in the world is because the soul projecting moon machine has been sending girl souls into boy bodies and boy souls into girl bodies.  He said he did not know if it was a malfunction of the soul machine or
Ha, yes. I wish he was in charge at Lear. Would love to hear him do a sales-pitch or something and randomly breaking out one of his theories to perplexed investors and customers. The Moon Soul Machine etc. Though it could explain some things?  ;)

Hells Mole

Quote from: brig on April 30, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

Whaaaaa???

Right?

Compared to a Fili girl a third his age who has repeatedly stated she has no interest whatsoever in any of the topics, subjects or hobbies than he was passionate about his whole life, absolutely.  Heather portended to be
fascinated in all the same subjects and hobbies as Art and was a female considerably younger than him.  He may
have had some hobby companionship with the old timers in the neighborhood but Heather living there could have been providing that piece that was otherwise missing for him.

Ramona had it all.  She was attractive to him, she was intellectually challenging to him, she participated in his hobbies and passions with him, and she was into withcraft which Art seemed to dig.  It was the first time he'd ever really had that.  Airyn provided the housewife/bedroom stuff but none of the rest then Heather came along as a radio and all things Art-loving woman into witchcraft.

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 07:23:59 PM
But if you look at engravings and etching centuries ago they look almost as detailed, using more primitive instruments. Like my man Albrecht.

If you ever get the chance to go to the Getty museum in Los Angeles, you will see incredible woodwork from 16th-17th century France that is more accurately cut than the modern machine cut stuff made today. The glue joints are incredible, definitely works of art and fine craftsmanship.

Albeit, back in that day people did the one thing and that was it. Not like nowadays when you have to take care of not only your home, grocery shopping, managing kids at school... Too many distractions

Catsmile

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2018, 05:10:32 PM
When I saw a video of a kid (maybe 8 or 9) talking about how he will dress as a woman and nobody will tell him otherwise, etc; well...kind of a red flag there.  Especially when the parents were all for it.  Plus an 8 year old brain isn't exactly developed fully, but whatever.

The cut, color, and style of clothes donned equals a red flag.
MMMkay.
Agreed 8 Year old mind isn't developed.
Kids are experimental they could grow out of it, or not.
Children shouldn't be force to wear certain clothes.
Or forced to play with certain toys.
# Hell N A Handbasket

# Guys Crossdressing Red Flag

# Women Who Crossdress Sexy 

albrecht

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 30, 2018, 07:27:52 PM
If you ever get the chance to go to the Getty museum in Los Angeles, you will see incredible woodwork from 16th-17th century France that is more accurately cut than the modern machine cut stuff made today. The glue joints are incredible, definitely works of art and fine craftsmanship.

Albeit, back in that day people did the one thing and that was it. Not like nowadays when you have to take care of not only your home, grocery shopping, managing kids at school... Too many distractions
Yeah. Been. Saw Albrecht's stuff in Nuremburg and other museums also. Amazing stuff. Saw Rembrandt's etchings when some were on tour and came here. Amazing. I forgot who did but also saw some of various battles and castle sieges. Big and the detail was SO amazing. Down to individual features etc. Really amazing stuff done by hand. But, you're right, who KNOWS how long to make and then deal  with the technology/material at the time? I imagine a lot of frustration also! One hand-slip? Bad acid pour? Some king/patron decides- I want something else, that doesn't look like me, etc!

Hells Mole

Quote from: Catsmile on April 30, 2018, 07:29:35 PM
The cut, color, and style of clothes donned equals a red flag.
MMMkay.
Agreed 8 Year old mind isn't developed.
Kids are experimental they could grow out of it, or not.
Children shouldn't be force to wear certain clothes.
Or forced to play with certain toys.
# Hell N A Handbasket

# Guys Crossdressing Red Flag

# Women Who Crossdress Sexy 

Considering that a kilt is and has always been a specific garment made for and worn by men it is ridiculous to call that picture cross-dressing.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 30, 2018, 07:33:00 PM
Considering that a kilt is and has always been a specific garment made for and worn by men it is ridiculous to call that picture cross-dressing.

Plus, a better looking man would be damn hot in that. :P(His face doesn’t really do it for me).

ItsTelly

Indeed. He spoke quite extensively in the book about 'groupies' and women who would fall in love with him over the radio and then wait outside the parking lot for him at the radio station. I'm sure they went back to his place to continue the 'intellectual conversation' and perhaps play chess.

Hell, I'm sure Noory has his groupies with their old boat Cadillacs, blue hair and an oxygen tanks: Wanna take a ride?

Telly

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 30, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

Sounds a lot like Scientology.

timebandit

I read a few pages back that heather's photo was not on the front page of mitd as usual.
Did a quick look and it is in fact not there.
This is not a good precursor.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: timebandit on April 30, 2018, 07:51:26 PM
I read a few pages back that heather's photo was not on the front page of mitd as usual.
Did a quick look and it is in fact not there.
This is not a good precursor.
I was on the MITD website earlier, and her face was still on various graphics for the site.. such as the affiliate link.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 30, 2018, 07:44:37 PM
Plus, a better looking man would be damn hot in that. :P(His face doesn’t really do it for me).

As someone who has worn the real deal, his expression is probably "I'm melting in this thing, can you hurry up with the photos please?" There's about ten sheep that make up each one and they're pretty uncomfortable if it's a bit warm.