• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things You Miss About Ellgab

Started by Jackstar, October 17, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

Jackstar

I was casting about looking for an appropriate thread to post the following image in:

[attachment=1]

... and, sadly, I realized that due to The Extended Maintenance, there isn't a thread here at all, quality or otherwise, focused on that delightful Kavanaugh Carnival over the summer!

So at last, after some non-zero amount of wondering what, there is something about that place I yearn to have at hand. And that's pretty much it. This thread'll do for me.

It is my hope that others will find it of use.

Dr. MD MD

You just know they were dying to use Kava-gnawed.  ;)

Metron2267

Couldn't find that one, love it though!

Schumer could be the rat...er IS the rat...

pyewacket

Thanks for this thread, Jackstar. I was hoping you and others could tell me what I was missing, since I signed up for Ellgab but was never recognized as a member or allowed to participate.

Since I was seemingly denied admission by the 'kinder, safer' forum - I figure this is where I belong. I guess I'll settle for you guys.

I'm joking- I kid because I care!

Hugs and kisses to all the Bellgab sweeties!  :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on October 18, 2018, 11:30:06 AM
Thanks for this thread, Jackstar. I was hoping you and others could tell me what I was missing, since I signed up for Ellgab but was never recognized as a member or allowed to participate.

Since I was seemingly denied admission by the 'kinder, safer' forum - I figure this is where I belong. I guess I'll settle for you guys.

It wouldn’t be the same without you, sweetie.

Lilith

pyewacket!!!   I for one, am thrilled that you decided to settle for US!!

BELLGAB BELLGAB BELLGAB

pyewacket

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
It wouldn’t be the same without you, sweetie.

Aww- thank you, sweetie darling. I have been absent for quite awhile and wanted to check in to see how you've all been making your way through the world- such as it is.

It sounds like you were not included in their inclusion- how strange!

I guess all us closet dwelling, rat eaters have to stick together here, lest we forget who we truly are. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on October 18, 2018, 11:39:44 AM
Aww- thank you, sweetie darling. I have been absent for quite awhile and wanted to check in to see how you've all been making your way through the world- such as it is.

It sounds like you were not included in their inclusion- how strange!

I guess all us closet dwelling, rat eaters have to stick together here, lest we forget who we truly are.

Truer words, etc., etc.

pyewacket

Quote from: brig on October 18, 2018, 11:35:37 AM
pyewacket!!!   I for one, am thrilled that you decided to settle for US!!

BELLGAB BELLGAB BELLGAB

Darling! How could I not? This is more than I could hope for- all my favorite haters gathering together once again!

Where's that NPC who keeps calling me Eva Braun?

Lilith

Quote from: pyewacket on October 18, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
Darling! How could I not? This is more than I could hope for- all my favorite haters gathering together once again!

...and favorite TROLLS,  don't forget favorite TROLLS.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 18, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

Eva Braun? m'lady. *tips cap*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 18, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

Kitler can be a bridge over troubled waters. ;)

pyewacket

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 18, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

This is the stuff that I miss- I should not have stayed on vacation so long at 'mein kamp'.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 18, 2018, 11:52:28 AM
Kitler can be a bridge over troubled waters. ;)

I went and found that image to post here, so it's easier to find if it's needed.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 18, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
This is the stuff that I miss- I should not have stayed on vacation so long at 'mein kamp'.  ;)

we lost Tay Tay 😢😢😢

pyewacket

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 18, 2018, 12:01:22 PM
we lost Tay Tay 😢😢😢

Say what you will- but their tailoring was impeccable and easy to accessorize.

Quote from: pyewacket on October 18, 2018, 12:05:46 PM
Say what you will- but their tailoring was impeccable and easy to accessorize.

and goose stepping gives me goosebumps.

pyewacket

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 18, 2018, 12:07:43 PM
and goose stepping gives me goosebumps.

Yeah, I know the feeling- nothing finer than a group goose stepping through the neighborhood.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WVTG3dXuVM

MV/Liberace!

kiss!

pyewacket

Quote from: Liberace! on October 18, 2018, 12:27:07 PM
kiss!

Kiss received and returned! If you play your cards right- possibly a little squeeze and tickle, too!  ;)

pate

Ah, Girl Hitler...

(obligatory puppy/dog.pic)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pyewacket on October 18, 2018, 12:36:39 PM
Kiss received and returned! If you play your cards right- possibly a little squeeze and tickle, too!  ;)

That's good, because did you know that I positively looooove women?  Just ask Sonja Henie.  She'll tell you.  I'm insatiable.

Jackstar

Thanks for this thread, Jackstar. I was hoping you and others could tell me what I was missing,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmDX927z8V0

My pleasure, P. Fabulous to see you again! Post often.

pyewacket

Quote from: Liberace! on October 18, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
That's good, because did you know that I positively looooove women?  Just ask Sonja Henie.  She'll tell you.  I'm insatiable.

They don't call you 'Mr. Showmanship' for nothing. Do you still have that darling piano shaped pool?

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 17, 2018, 08:07:13 PM
... and, sadly, I realized that due to The Extended Maintenance, there isn't a thread here at all, quality or otherwise, focused on that delightful Kavanaugh Carnival over the summer!

I dunno, this seemed to be an appropriate spot:

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 11:09:23 PM
[attachment=1,msg1262942]

But what do I know?