Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Juan on May 28, 2018, 02:02:22 PM
I obviously need an attitude adjustment

Here is a handy chart:

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 28, 2018, 02:18:07 PM
Chin up, you despondent sod. It's all part of belonging to a second-rate nation. Just relax and it'll be fine, like that time in the bus station toilets.

Bluejay

Quote from: Nobody on May 28, 2018, 10:17:47 AM
Tell the truth: Did you manage to get all of that out without corpsing?  Or did you do that thing where you run out of the room immediately after you've finished so it looks like you're "leading the charge," but you're really only running so as to find somewhere to collapse in laughter where your minions won't see you?

(Asking for an evil mastermind friend.)

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
I've lost confidence in my fellow man.

Don't do that.  Embrace it.  Use it.  Take advantage of it.  You are a better broadcaster than either Dietrich or Vara.
Take Martinez tonight in a new direction.  Pick some common main stream person, place or thing and demonize the hell
out of it.  At the same time, think of the weirdest, wildest thing you can think of and then think some more.  Take that
result and build it up and push it for all it's worth.   After six months of that ask for donations from the believers and
rally the faithful against the critics.

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 28, 2018, 02:28:54 PM
You can always round up.

i can do voice impersonations...englishmen it is. however, ill have to register my potato peeler. *sigh*

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 28, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
Don't do that.  Embrace it.  Use it.  Take advantage of it.  You are a better broadcaster than either Dietrich or Vara.
Take Martinez tonight in a new direction.  Pick some common main stream person, place or thing and demonize the hell
out of it.  At the same time, think of the weirdest, wildest thing you can think of and then think some more.  Take that
result and build it up and push it for all it's worth.   After six months of that ask for donations from the believers and
rally the faithful against the critics.

Seems to be the M.O. I guess given the size of the population, there will always be a small percent that will believe anything.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
big, if true.

Well, he's never denied it except t say that he's no longer in Federal service. Confirmation, if you ask me. ;)

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 28, 2018, 02:04:55 PM
So because midnight Tuesday is Monday night therefore the Tuesday show is actually a Monday show amiright?

Or here's a thought. Change our system of time a bit.  Have the new day start at 6 AM instead of 12 AM and then there is no confusion about midnight.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: a is jump on May 28, 2018, 02:08:04 PM
This man is an author and runs a publishing company, yet he can barely put together a coherent sentence.

He has 3 more pages of that ramble on Heater's FB.  Looking at the other posts, there are many praising LNM in very awkward ways -  which tells me Vara has his Mods making posts to help bolster the Kool-aide (load the chat with Mods, might as well load FB with Mods).  I just don't believe Heater followers would really have an opinion of LNM yet.  Certainly not in a positive way after Vara trashed donors last Friday.

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 28, 2018, 10:32:20 AM
What did Liberace put in the water this morning?   ???
Full moon tonight?

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 28, 2018, 02:23:17 PM
Here is a handy chart:

Well that's not an eye opening chart in a disturbing way at all.............    :'(

Nobody

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 28, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

So there!  ::)

(Every time I try to decipher one of these semi-coherent screeds, I have to suppress a sudden urge to start a whip-round for literacy programs.  Is it just me?)

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 28, 2018, 02:36:46 PM
He has 3 more pages of that ramble on Heater's FB.  Looking at the other posts, there are many praising LNM in very awkward ways -  which tells me Vara has his Mods making posts to help bolster the Cool-aide (load the chat with Mods, might as well load FB with Mods).  I just don't believe Heater followers would really have an opinion of LNM yet.  Certainly not in a positive way after Vara trashed donors last Friday.

Vara doesn't care if you donate 1 million dollars, never break the chatroom TOS.

Bluejay

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 28, 2018, 10:39:15 AM
Be an unmitigated pleasure to see you fried alive.

Ah, young love...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 28, 2018, 02:38:27 PM
Well that's not an eye opening chart in a disturbing way at all.............    :'(

Oh embrace it, Walks; we are all in the same critical boat to one degree or another!

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 02:33:20 PM
Seems to be the M.O. I guess given the size of the population, there will always be a small percent that will believe anything.
I learned long ago to never underestimate the stupidity of people.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on May 28, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

You prove it with every one of your posts. ;D

Dyna-X

Quote from: a is jump on May 28, 2018, 02:08:04 PM
This man is an author and runs a publishing company, yet he can barely put together a coherent sentence.
It doesn't inspire much confidence in their potential considering he is the most literate person available to the LNM network.

Metron2267

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 28, 2018, 02:16:47 PM
Vara is so inconsiderate of people who live West of his time zone.

I've always wondered how Rochester Not Yawk trash like him gets on with the good folk in S. Carolina.

No freaking wonder they tend to carp about damned Yankees...

:(

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on May 28, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 28, 2018, 02:49:32 PM
It doesn't inspire much confidence in their potential considering he is the most literate person available to the LNM network.

poor Dr. Ira.

whoozit

I think this is apropos for Heater’s journey so far...

wr250

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 28, 2018, 02:50:09 PM
I've always wondered how Rochester Not Yawk trash like him gets on with the good folk in S. Carolina.

No freaking wonder they tend to carp about damned Yankees...

:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_uh8XjgLTE

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2018, 02:55:58 PM
poor Dr. Ira.

Not to stir up trouble, but Roswells disappeared after our discussion on her previously being banned.. and then my asking why people used to say “Roswells, Art”. I thought maybe she was just irked at me for asking, but.... : P

Bluejay