• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 26, 2018, 03:19:05 AM
#shit poster gets shit answer
#I learned from MD the way he was handling you

So just copying a really shitty butthurt troll. Or you are that shitty butthurt troll under a new account. Why the fuck would you spend this much time on a shit sandwich like this? A couple hundred people give a fuck about this whole Heather thing. At best.

69CheckMate

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 26, 2018, 01:03:34 AM
I consider myself a Space Cowboy, and a Gangster of Love....some people call me Maurice, because I speak to the pompitous of love
[attachment=1]

DANIEL!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 26, 2018, 03:23:28 AM
So just copying a really shitty butthurt troll. Or you are that shitty butthurt troll under a new account. Why the fuck would you spend this much time on a shit sandwich like this? A couple hundred people give a fuck about this whole Heather thing. At best.

#I was waiting all night for you '
#to tell you how boring and irrelevant you are
#now I can go and enjoy the sun
#you miserable depressed blob of human impersonation

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 26, 2018, 03:28:06 AM
#I was waiting all night for you '
#to tell you how boring and irrelevant you are
#now I can go and enjoy the sun
#you miserable depressed blob of human impersonation

Man, such a shit comeback.

DANIEL!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 26, 2018, 03:29:33 AM
Man, such a shit comeback.

#you chocked on this?
#wait few hours
#MD will force his phallus into your mouth

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 26, 2018, 03:34:45 AM
#you chocked on this?
#wait few hours
#MD will force his phallus into your mouth

God ... such shit trolling. MD, correct your student.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 26, 2018, 01:59:45 AM
#sweet juicy Heather I'm tired of pounding sense into these cement blocks
#I feel your arms wrapped around me holding me tight
#preventing me from smashing their unstable melons

This reads like the sort of thing people write before they go and shoot up a school. Good luck with those unstable melons, my boy. I suggest you watch The Crying Game together on your first date.

#SeasonsDon'tFearTheRetard
#SheHasACock

DANIEL!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 26, 2018, 03:36:39 AM
God ... such shit trolling.

#flies have more imagination when they fart
#comparing to your comebacks
#do you really write books or WallMart greeting cards

DANIEL!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2018, 03:37:33 AM
This reads like the sort of thing people write before they go and shoot up a school. Good luck with those unstable melons, my boy. I suggest you watch The Crying Game together on your first date.

#SheHasACock

#O, used toilet paper chewer is here
#welcome pleb
#toilet is on the left 

DynamoHum

Quote from: yoursongs on May 26, 2018, 01:11:09 AM
Did anybody see this?  Sorry if it's been posted before.  She posted it to Crystal's FB page.

[attachment=1,msg1232208]

Yeah I think that explained the situation really well and Lasha didn't come off totally mental and contextually wtf'ed?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Freyja on May 25, 2018, 05:55:13 PM
Thinks it's time for Dave to have his own thread without all the Heather Wade and Art Bell BS.

Hmm... well, that'd be a no.

DynamoHum

Personally I am enjoying the compare and contrast nature of bullshit party heater Wad and calm controlled groovyness of Good Dave et al. In chaos the truth emerges.

SciFiAuthor

#SheHasACock

He's no Senda. But if he would create a Podcast or YouTube channel and show us how such things are done, I'd bet he'd he get 140 subscribers over 4 years. Thoughts?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Liberace on May 26, 2018, 03:45:07 AM
Hmm... well, that'd be a no.

It’s happening, it seems. But it’s still half BS.

Art Bell tribute bench and plaque https://www.gofundme.com/art-bell-tribute-bench-and-plaque?pc=tw_dn_cpgnsharemore_r&rcid=r01-152732798739-3c6a88edff1b4648

Any chance donations aren’t going to someone’s whiskey fund?  :P

bellNwhistle

Quote from: yoursongs on May 26, 2018, 01:11:09 AM
Did anybody see this?  Sorry if it's been posted before.  She posted it to Crystal's FB page.

[attachment=1,msg1232208]

Somebody needs to put this chick on a psych hold.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 25, 2018, 07:05:11 PM
I personally think that other thread is so fucked that Dave’s “terrified” (couldn’t be bothered) to post in it.

Terrified?  No.

Couldn't be bothered?  Irrelevant.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 26, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

He's no Senda. But if he would create a Podcast or YouTube channel and show us how such things are done, I'd bet he'd he get 140 subscribers over 4 years. Thoughts?

He did have. He was the less intelligent half (let that sink in) of End of Days Radio. Myke has shown signs of an almost human intelligence recently, while this one appears to have acquired a transgender fetish to go with his Full Retard status.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Liberace on May 26, 2018, 03:51:36 AM
Terrified?  No.

Couldn't be bothered?  Irrelevant.

I know it’s early, but I did use quotes.

So did you delete the thread yet?  ;) Oh, cute. I see you did. I’d imagine Freyja will have some words for you.  ;D

Chad Jacobs

Other than "the name of the show" I'm not really sure that there is really any dispute between Heather and Dave S./Keith.  Indeed, for that even to matter Heather has to actually come back on the air with a show (wasn't she supposed to come back tonight? Does anyone know if she did?).  I would probably subscribe to her show if she provided me a way to do so (and some shows) just to support her efforts.  I also believe that Dave S. is a nice enough guy (based upon years of listening to the man) that he would probably promote her podcast/radio show on his show if the name issue could be resolved.  Of course all of this is a moot point if Heather is not able to implement and distribute shows on a regular basis. Also, can someone explain briefly who this Lasha person is I keep seeing referenced? I don't have Facebook and I don't recall her even though I probably listened to 50% of Heather's shows (and often sent questions via "the W-Hole".  Why does she matter so much?

whoozit

Quote from: Liberace on May 26, 2018, 04:02:22 AM
Merged.
Thanks.  I never got around to creating a third thread which would have solved the problem.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: whoozit on May 26, 2018, 04:07:24 AM
Thanks.  I never got around to creating a third thread which would have solved the problem.
LOL you might have been banned!  ;D

whoozit

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 04:09:00 AM
LOL you might have been banned!  ;D
It was the right BellGabian answer to a typical BellGabian problem.

69CheckMate

#SheHasACock

What he says has no relevance.
We do not hear his words.

#IgnoreUser

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 26, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

That’s not Daniel.  Daniel is ninjashoes.  That is yak sucker whose mother sucks yak herders in the morning.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 05:14:34 AM
That’s not Daniel.  Daniel is ninjashoes.  That is yak sucker whose mother sucks yak herders in the morning.

So rude. I am only on my second cup of coffee, young man. 

:P