• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ian Punnett

Started by sillydog, April 06, 2008, 04:15:35 PM

What do you listen to when you can't take C2C anymore?

Nothing
Mainstream talk radio
Progressive talk radio
Music
TV
Podcasts

Centurion73

Quote from: danDNA on March 02, 2009, 11:09:12 AM
smoking cigars on the porch, dreams about his kids and prostitutes, hair replacement, anger management issues with both callers and guests, late-life interest in comic books, god botherer, belief that its quantity not quality that counts, pseudo self-depreciation, defensive, likes playing with little gadgets, owns a mac.

imma psychoanalyse Ian and send him the results.

Ha,ha, I kind of hinted at his homoerotic tendencies in a prior post at Iansufferable but please post your psych finding as a few of us are questioning his suppressed tendencies. Did you catch his reference the last few weeks about or words to the effect of "cute little Japanese girl" robots?, that's disturbing.

danDNA

Yes! yes i did. very funny, well remembered.

Centurion73

I am sure Ian will fill us in on "The Watchmen" and for once I am interested in what he may have to say if he does not get all Fanboy over it. I see he has fancied himself as somewhat as a super-hero along the lines of Dr. Manhattan.

[attach=2]

Note: Elton John type glasses
         Extreme Comb over
         Portly frame

Ian Punnet IS Dr. Fathattan

Centurion73

Ian's meltdown...

From his own radio station website and audio archives, apparently Mr. Punnett has some issues on his local show.

"What was up with Ian's meltdown Friday morning? Stacy"

"I was listening to Ian on Friday morning also. I was concerned because he sounded intoxicated and did not make sense.  I also called into the show and they said they were trying to get him off the show. After awhile it was disturbing to listen to him talking like that and he had no clue how bad he sounded or that there was even a problem. I was concerned that he may have a problem with prescription drug use considering this occurred on the job and it was obvious he had taken enough pills where his words were very slurred. He sounded defensive to me[/b][/b] and I really felt bad for Marjorie. It was my impression that people were walking on eggshells with him and perhaps trying not to make him mad because he clearly was trying to stay on the air. I wonder how he reponded to the people who took him off the air. I hope it went well because it was the right thing to do. I can't imagine trying to do my job while taking that amount of narcotics so the fact that Ian went to work like that is unusual and concerning. I could be wrong, but I think if there was a story that Ian was talking about where someone else did something like this he wouldn't have a lot of tolerance for that person. [/b]I am concerned and I really hope all is well. If there is a problem I hope it can be acknowledged. I want to clarify that I am not stating Ian has a prescription drug use problem. I don't know him to make that kind of judgement and I agree that would not be fair. I simply stated that I am concerned that he (or anyone for that matter) would come to work in that condition and am concerned he may have a problem. I know people who have had  addiction problems and it did spill over into their job. I don't think they would say anyone's concern was making a mountain out of a molehill once they got past their defensiveness. This may or may not indicate a problem. Addiction issues are very serious and often times they are ignored, denied, and not addressed in our society. It is unusual for someone to come to work in that condition. My concern is not malicious or unfair. It is only a concern. That's it.  Len "

www.fm1071.com/showpage.php?show=1

Click on Sat March 7th to listen to the audio Mr. Tolerance is intolerant to others...again.

EvB

The audio is from Ian & Margery's show - posted by them or the FM 107 people.  But, I'm curious  where did you find the text you quoted?

Centurion73

Quote from: EvB on March 07, 2009, 05:55:59 PM
The audio is from Ian & Margery's show - posted by them or the FM 107 people.  But, I'm curious  where did you find the text you quoted?

Posted by 107 I believe? The text is on their message boards guess he had lipo done as one female poster asked? If your going to do that much stuff stay the fuck home and maybe not on the air, just sayin.

Dego

Quote from: Centurion73 on March 07, 2009, 04:31:10 PM
Ian's meltdown...

From his own radio station website and audio archives, apparently Mr. Punnett has some issues on his local show.

"What was up with Ian's meltdown Friday morning? Stacy"

So this was yesterday???

Centurion73

Quote from: Dego on March 07, 2009, 11:49:33 PM
So this was yesterday???

I question that as well, for some reason I think that is was the prior Friday of 2/27/09 and they only posted it yesterday the 7th and gave it that date in error.

EvB

Quote from: Centurion73 on March 08, 2009, 12:21:59 AM
I question that as well, for some reason I think that is was the prior Friday of 2/27/09 and they only posted it yesterday the 7th and gave it that date in error.

That's likely, since it was last week that Ian mentioned that he was not taking his meds on c2c because he thought it was a bad idea on air.  Unlike Snoory - Ian seems to learn from his mistakes.

Boomer

Quote from: Sybil on December 07, 2008, 12:53:23 AM
Hey Centurian!!!!! Nice to see ya over here cutie pie. The only thing good about C2C sucking is meeting all you cool and very smart peeps!!!!

A good solution would have been for Prem Rad to cancel C2C after Art left. Better that then the torture we have to endure.

Loved the T-Shit in Hell link

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a575/a575_thumb.jpg

Centurion73

Quote from: EvB on March 08, 2009, 12:44:59 AM
Ian seems to learn from his mistakes.

No, he does not appear to do so, he continues to breathe and still does a c2c show ;D

His wife was using the "where are YOU going to take us" line on their hokey local show, wonder who's brilliant idea that was? I doubt it was from Ian as she very much sounds like she "wears [all] the pants" in that relationship.

slipstream

Quote from: Centurion73 on March 08, 2009, 07:22:30 AM
No, he does not appear to do so, he continues to breathe and still does a c2c show ;D

His wife was using the "where are YOU going to take us" line on their hokey local show, wonder who's brilliant idea that was? I doubt it was from Ian as she very much sounds like she "wears [all] the pants" in that relationship.

I love women that wear skirts and dresses.  It makes life that much more wonderful.  Oh, but that wasn't what this thread was about  8)

I hope Ian can stand up to his wife and stop with the stupied caller prompts.  Although the prompt, "where are you going to take us?" fits a lot better on C2C than on a hokey show.

Centurion73

Quote from: slipstream on March 08, 2009, 12:46:17 PM
I hope Ian can stand up to his wife and stop with the stupied caller prompts.  Although the prompt, "where are you going to take us?" fits a lot better on C2C than on a hockey(?) show.

hok⋅ey - [hoh-kee]
?adjective hok⋅i⋅er, hok⋅i⋅est.
1.    cloyingly sentimental; mawkish.
2.    obviously contrived, esp. to win popular appeal or support; phony

I hope he will do well tonight but after last night and hearing him giggle like an adolescent about what he termed planet "X-lax" and other scatological humor I am starting to really worry about my little rotund friend. 

slipstream

Yeah, I know the word.

Centurion73

OH, hahhaha, sorry. I know a few on here have stated the English & our American dialect is not their first language so I added that for them  :).

Boomer

As far as Ian learning from his mistakes, when this Idiot would get on the air and beat up a guest, start his bible thumping, kicking guests off the air, I would email every damn email address I could find on C2C, Premier and all the other hosts as well screwing this little fat schmuck into the ground. Ian would always reply back with some carefully worded diatribe to get me to fly off the handle. If he had guests coming on the show who's topics would challenge his religious belief system I would email them with a warning about what this fat little punk has done in the past, I've done this on 5 occasions. The only reason Ian has settled down and somewhat welcomed subjects on the paranormal is he feels he should be the reigning host of C2C as he was there first before Snoory as a fill-in. What this fat little pig should do is put diamond rings on every finger, put on an Italian made suit, buy his old lady a barrel of mascara, get her some big bleach blond hair, put her in a Tammy Fay hooker dress from K-Mart and after all thats done get on TV with an 800 number begging dollars for Jesus like the rest of those hypocrites.

Centurion73

Quote from: Boomer on March 08, 2009, 05:43:31 PM
The only reason Ian has settled down and somewhat welcomed subjects on the paranormal is he feels he should be the reigning host of C2C as he was there first before Snoory as a fill-in. What this fat little pig should do is put diamond rings on every finger, put on an Italian made suit, buy his old lady a barrel of mascara, get her some big bleach blond hair, put her in a Tammy Fay hooker dress from K-Mart and after all thats done get on TV with an 800 number begging dollars for Jesus like the rest of those hypocrites.

Wow, let the hate mail begin, hahhahahha, nice  ;D

He cant even run that little gabfest from the clips I heard now I am going have to check out his morning show to be fair to him.

I think Tammy and Jim were the best TV ever damn I wish they were back.

Like the post dude keep them coming.

EvB

QuoteI am going have to check out his morning show to be fair to him.

Don't bother.  I've never noticed that you let anything much get in the way of your negative opinion of Ian, so why waste your time?  Unless, that is, you're just looking for more evidence that this vision you have (which, though neither of us know him in real life, is nothing like mine) is accurate.

Centurion73

Quote from: EvB on March 08, 2009, 09:46:57 PM
Don't bother.  I've never noticed that you let anything much get in the way of your negative opinion of Ian, so why waste your time?  Unless, that is, you're just looking for more evidence that this vision you have (which, though neither of us know him in real life, is nothing like mine) is accurate.

Interesting, I have given him a few compliments when I thought he deserved it and I have always stated that these are my opinions only. I do not record any of them as fact, only the statements I have heard or read from a person purported to be Chase Ian Punnett make do I report as fact. He may be a good person, he may have some cracks being exposed in a facade, who knows? No observation is ever objective and no two people can ever see the same exact thing ever it is impossible.

Boomer

Quote from: Boomer on March 08, 2009, 05:43:31 PM
start his bible thumping, kicking guests off the air, I would email every damn email address I could find on C2C, Premier and all the other hosts as well screwing this little fat schmuck into the ground.

I just nailed his fat ass again for all the religious drivel rolling out of his ass during the opening of the show. He had to tell everybody he preached this morning and how religious people have better lives and all the other related bullshit. Anyway they all got email and a fastblast. Just love it when people tell you how to live your life. Every religious idiot I've ever known has have a skeleton in the closet. We had a prick preacher here a few years ago, I say prick because I know the guy that built his church, this place is big and seats close to a thousand people. This guy was very adamant about the church being completed on a certain date cause his daughter was going to married there, that was back in '92. About 10 years ago the hypocritical preacher must have had a vision from Jesus and decided to pull that skeleton out of the closet. So one Sunday morning he gets up before the congregation and announces his resignation, he told the audience he had been having affairs with 11 women in the church, how does that grab ya...lol  This was in the newspaper too. This preacher was married and had 5 children to boot. I just love it, it's called Karma or "Everything comes around full circle". I wonder what dirty little secret Ian has...lol

EvB

Quote from: Centurion73 on March 08, 2009, 10:09:48 PM

Interesting, I have given him a few compliments when I thought he deserved it and I have always stated that these are my opinions only.

Yes, yet some have a talent of implying things without stating them as fact.

I do not record any of them as fact, only the statements I have heard or read from a person purported to be Chase Ian Punnett make do I report as fact.

Again, yes - yet it is interesting how context seems to ADD information, well founded or not.

He may be a good person, he may have some cracks being exposed in a facade, who knows?

I do, as do you.  MOST people are "good" - or try to be.  And everyone has a facade, you and I included.  Do you know ANYONE whose facade is without chinks?

No observation is ever objective and no two people can ever see the same exact thing ever it is impossible.

Again, true enough.  Yet - SOME people feel the need to repeat their cristisim so often, and so relentlessly, that they being to seem like fact.  Too, some people feel free to spin any possible bit of information, or misinformation, in such a way that that it con only be read in it the worst possible interpretation.

Eventually, it becomes like Chinese water torture.  If every positive comment on anyone or anything is so consistently met with a kind of "slam dunk" reply it frustrates dialogue on the subject - then the slam-dunker wins the game purely out of persistent perseveration, not by facts, or well-reasoned argument.   

Positive posts concerning Ian, in particular (or CHASE Ian Punnet - and since that  somehow bothers - or perhaps it was not you but someone seems offended by the fact that he uses his middle, rather than his first name, though it's a common enough custom - why not do some investigation on the fact that PUNNETT isn't even his father's name, nor his original legal surname.  It is his mother's surname.  I'm sure you can make something somehow questionable out of that. 

I could give a flying fuck if you express your opinion that he's a poor radio personality - at least for c2c, as you and others have suggested.  I can understand why his style is not to everyone's taste and I've even criticized him for some of that myself, not only in public, but to Ian himself by E and Fast-Blast. I don't even care if you, or anyone, want to make snarky remarks about his rather public midlife cirsis and the medical interventions he indulges in to keep himself looking younger.  More, if you want to twist his obviously adolescent humor into some sign of psychological issues - have at it!  You don't need my consent or agreement - or anyone else's - for anything you have said. Nor do I need to excuse my desire to defend him, or for pointing out that I have rarely, if ever, been able to do so without your snarky reply.  And, I don't care that people mention Ian's temper.  He has one.  IMO - it's a lot more interesting than George's white-bread suck-up mode, and a hell of a lot more genuine, even when is crosses "the line."

Just as one example of what I think is a partial truth, and therefore a twist on the facts: it would be much more fair if you pointed out that his comment about "planet X-lax" was actually a reaction to his guest (one of the more EDUCATED and INTERESTING guests of the sort that George seems unwilling or unable to get on his show) who told a story of how there actually was some product named for Pluto that was a purgative.  It did not come out of thin air. But again, no one here is required to be fair beyond avoiding the legal definition of defamation.  As far as I know, that hasn't happened here. (well, it did once or twice, not by you, and was quickly moderated out - though with good humor - and as I recall it was not in relation to Ian)

I wanted to start a thread on  Neil deGrasse Tyson  But I didn't because it seem like a futile exercise.  I figured that it would only result in more slams on Ian, which would not be so bad if it were not for the fact that then we'd miss the chance to discuss an intelligent and engaging scientist.  So, I didn't bother.

That frustration, coupled with my personal disgust at all the comments from you and others about Ian's clergy status - which HAS to have an impact on his perspective - just as your calling has on yours - and mine on mine. Most of those "church boy" cracks seem to me to be nothing more than ignorance and bigotry - and truly piss me off. We don't care that Art carries on about ham radio (HIS "calling" if you will) nor has anyone, yet, been icky to me about my penchant for making comments about information design (MY "calling")

Then again, there are those here who won't even discuss their professional life path for fear of the bigotries they may be exposed to.  Okay - so we - over all - are not public people.  Perhaps we are more entitled to that kind of self-protection.  It still sticks in my craw at times.

So - in relation to what I think are partial truths and spins that color facts - why does that bother me more from YOU than from others? (no use to deny that it does - I've made that quite obvious already)  It's because I have had more respect for your intelligence, and you as a man.  No one likes to have their illusions shattered.  But, I'm a big girl and I will live. 

So there you have it.  Some of the bile that has built up as a result of biting my virtual tongue and sitting on my hands to keep them from the keyboard.  My problem, to be sure - but I'm entitled to speak of it, so I have, and likely will again.

EvB

Quote from: Boomer on March 08, 2009, 11:47:31 PM

I just nailed his fat ass again for all the religious drivel rolling out of his ass during the opening of the show. He had to tell everybody he preached this morning and how religious people have better lives and all the other related bullshit. Anyway they all got email and a fastblast. Just love it when people tell you how to live your life.  "Everything comes around full circle". I wonder what dirty little secret Ian has...lol

What a bunch of driveling horseshit.  There have been any number of studies that show that people who have faith derive health bennifts from it.  Some of these studies have even been done by atheists who claim it is an evolutionary adaptation - and nothing more. And, just who told you how to live your life, Boomer?  It was a report, like a report on ghosts, EVP, UFOs, or alternative medicine.  Take it or leave it.

What COULD be an interesting post is if you shared some of the skeletons in YOUR closet.  Or are you free of them becuase you dismiss mainstream spirituality? 

I also imagine that you must posses the "body perfect" since you seem to think that Ian's struggles with weight say something about his character. 

Perhaps this has nailed some portion of your BIGOTED ass - no matter how trim.

Centurion73

QuoteSOME people feel the need to repeat their cristisim so often, and so relentlessly, that they being to seem like fact.  Too, some people feel free to spin any possible bit of information, or misinformation, in such a way that that it con only be read in it the worst possible interpretation.

Is not what GNS site is predicated on "cristisim"? I cannot control how people may read my post but if I present it as a fact or such I most always have evidence that is was at least said or written prior. This does not make it fact but does bolster an assumption thereof. As Ian said last night with re to stories he presents that he tries to have links to where the story may have originated.

QuoteI don't care that people mention Ian's temper.

Nor do I, but when he holds up his vestments for all to see and bask in glory of HIS accomplishments. Then when he uses or releases that temper from that lofty position because he was challenged or presented a question he did not like just does not smack of true compassion.

QuoteI wanted to start a thread on  Neil deGrasse Tyson  But I didn't because it seem like a futile exercise.  I figured that it would only result in more slams on Ian, which would not be so bad if it were not for the fact that then we'd miss the chance to discuss an intelligent and engaging scientist.  So, I didn't bother.

I find that sad that you feel that way or may have felt that way as this should be an open forum for ideas. I am sure if the thread was started to discuss it would be discussed but you are probably correct someone would probably slam Ian eventually.

Then again, there are those here who won't even discuss their professional life path for fear of the bigotries they may be exposed to.

It is not fear but may be construed as such I suppose. Some of us just are not able to publicly say what they do for various reasons, family, safety, legal, on going investigations, where even the thoughts you have or the words you type can be brought into court, lot's of reasons. Unlike Ian's upper middle class crystal clean world the real world is not so crystal clear, clean, ordered or even rational.  Ian does put his life out there for us all to see and that is his choice to do so, so if some have comments on it I guess he opened himself up to that.

QuoteSo - in relation to what I think are partial truths and spins that color facts - why does that bother me more from YOU than from others? (no use to deny that it does - I've made that quite obvious already)  It's because I have had more respect for your intelligence, and you as a man.

I am sorry you feel that way and that you feel I have spun anything out of context and if I did spin it I will say it was not intentional but the damage is probably done. I am always open to others who present counter information and I most always look at or read that information and sometimes it changes my mind. I am not nor never have been afraid or embarrassed to say "I am wrong" or "I am sorry" matter of fact I pride (sin) myself on that and it has served me well and kept me in good standings in my Law Enforcement career.

QuoteSome of the bile that has built up as a result of biting my virtual tongue and sitting on my hands to keep them from the keyboard.  My problem, to be sure

Quotehat frustration, coupled with my personal disgust at all the comments from you and others about Ian's clergy status - which HAS to have an impact on his perspective - just as your calling has on yours - and mine on mine.

I would not have an issue with Ian if he were not so defensive about it and or more open to it for us. I have heard many callers ask him things about religion and he will deflect the caller, claim there is an echo on the line, or find some way to put them off. Now before you say I would bitch about that if he answered it on c2c you would be wrong and right at the same time. Ian has created this monster and this is my bitch with him, he starts almost every show with a tie into his religion or acts of. A caller that has a question of a known church leader about something religious what does Ian do? Ian just soft shoes his way out of the subject or uses the old psychology trick "what do YOU think" the caller called for his help and he plays that game on them. He plays the religion card when it is to his liking and he can control it.I would rather have Ian do the first hour with religion questions I would listen to that every week at least he would be being true to what he started and maybe help someone, I am very interested in his views on that subject.

I would suggest that if you think I spin something or you have another point of view that you let it out sooner but that is your choice of course. No, it is not your problem as I said I listen to opposing views the problem is you feel that way at all?

EvB

Thank you for your reply.  I can't say I agree with it all but you've made your point clearly - and well. 

I don't have much more to say now - but as I'm sure you can imagine - that will change soon enough.  ;D

Centurion73

Quote from: EvB on March 09, 2009, 12:12:38 AM
What a bunch of driveling horseshit.  There have been any number of studies that show that people who have faith derive health bennifts from it.  Some of these studies have even been done by atheists who claim it is an evolutionary adaptation - and nothing more.

You presented it much more fairly that Ian did and with more background "Some of these studies have even been done by atheists " maybe if Ian did that he would not have been misconstrued? Studies for and against is all semantics as you know you can get any study to say anything you want if "YOU" design it.

Quotesince you seem to think that Ian's struggles with weight say something about his character.

I think it was I who may have said that and not Boomer so your disgust should be placed here. I do think it does say something about him though, not that he is overweight or whatever but that he feels the sting from society to have lipo done, hair plugs, botox. Just looks like he may have (may have, do not have all the facts: disclaimer) taken the easy way out with the lipo. Get off your Iphone, Mac, Vespa, Ipodtouch, and walk your "Ginormous" dog little buddy  ;D

Boomer

Quote from: EvB on March 09, 2009, 12:12:38 AM
What a bunch of driveling horseshit.  There have been any number of studies that show that
people who have faith derive health bennifts from it.  Some of these studies have even been
done by atheists who claim it is an evolutionary adaptation - and nothing more.

There have been studies on every conceivable subject know to man for decades, there have
been studies that have contradicted studies, there have been studies that have been proven
to be fraudulent, biased and manipulated. With that said what's in a study?

QuoteAnd, just who told you how to live your life, Boomer? 

Live my Life?!   Where the hell did this come from? I don't recall telling anyone how to
live their life or did you want to tell me how to live mine?

QuoteIt was a report, like a report on ghosts, EVP, UFOs, or alternative medicine.  Take it or
leave it.

Report, Study, whatever it was, it was Ian Punbutts move to bring his Bible Pounding
Religious Fanatics into the show again and he has done this repeatedly since he's been on
the show. I've listened to this show since the early 90's and the format has always been
Politics, UFO's, the Supernatural, Whistleblowers among some of the topics, most anything
not covered by the Mainstream Media, that is what the show was built on, Not Bible School!

What COULD be an interesting post is if you shared some of the skeletons in YOUR closet.  Or
are you free of them becuase you dismiss mainstream spirituality?

Dismiss mainstream spirituality...Oh Cool...lol  So I'm guessing here that you define
mainstream spirituality as Religion. Organized Religion has been the biggest scam for
centuries and continues to this day. It has been responsible for the deaths of millions in
the name of God, it's going on right now in the Middle East, Europe had it's Crusades- 4 of
them, they had their Inquisitions, the Spanish and their slaughter of the Indians in South
and Central America. In case your not informed it was wholesale slaughter, either convert to
Christianity or die. Christianity was not conceived by the Roman Catholic Church but that?s
where it became a force to be reckoned with and it was political under the guise of
spirituality. The Holy Bible, 48 major edits since it's inception at the first meeting of
the Council of Nicea in the latter part of the 3rd century and early part of the 4th
century. The last major edit, The King James Version, the final edit on that was done by
Francis Bacon aka William Shakespeare, Francis Bacon was an adept in the magical arts,
alchemist, scholar, scientist, how religious is that. If you think all this is bullshit DO
THE RESEARCH LIKE I DID! I could go on and on with some mind blowing documented facts on
religion but your argument isn't worth the time.

I also imagine that you must posses the "body perfect" since you seem to think that Ian's
struggles with weight say something about his character.

Body Perfect...never mattered much to me, I?m in my recommended height to weigh ratio. As far
as Ian is concerned...maybe his Fat Cells are clogging his thought process if there is one...we'll call it BRAIN FAT! (they did a study on this)...lol

"Struggle With Weight"...best way to end the struggle with weight is to first Get Off The Couch, then get off the Beer and Twinkies, if you're not a drinker get off the Chocolate Milk and Cookies, after these addictions are dispensed, get off your Lazy Ass and Work or Exercise...this is called
Boomers Three Point Weight Reduction Program
and it doesn't cost you a dime!

Perhaps this has nailed some portion of your BIGOTED ass - no matter how trim.

You really failed to nail anything here...lol

"BIGOTED"....WOW...bad call there. I could care less about anyone?s impression of myself or I about them. I could careless if you were rich or poor, you sexual preferences with who or what, your politics unless it impedes my freedom, your spiritual beliefs as long as you don't pedal them on me. We're all here for our own reasons until we leave the Planet. Ian Punfart has chosen to put himself in the public eye, that makes him fair game like any politician or celebrity. What he has done is to wander from the format of C2C and promotes his own agenda of religion under the guise of most anything he can conjure up. He has done in the past is ridiculed and attempted to destroy C2C Guests Credibility if statements were made that challenged his religious belief system, he has even thrown them off the air, case in point Maurice Cotterel, they put Cotterel back on less than a month later with a different host. he tried beating up Steven Quayle only to find out he wasn't even a match for Quayle. Quayle was back on less than a month later with a different host, what?s this picture? I noticed they kept topics away from Punfart that he couldn't deal with impartially and in an unbiased fashion and the subjects were boring. Evidently someone higher up had a talk with him and he started dealing with subject matter contrary to his churchy beliefs, this change was evident. All that needs to be done now is to get rid of his blog link on the website which is only there to promote himself and his ego. And to dispense with the religious BS and the infantile way he works it into the show. What he fails to understand as well as Snoory is the show is about subject matter and the guest, and not about them. If they need this ego trip/BS then they should put up a webpage telling us all how great they are, I'm sure Ian's would be...

YOUR NEW HOMEPAGE!

EvB

My question re: who told you how to live your life was in reply to your comment:
QuoteJust love it when people tell you how to live your life.

Refer back to your own post .
FYI: I am not ignorant on the subjects of religion and politics, history, organized religion and corruption, or the psychology of cults.  Nor am I so naive as to assume that because someone did a ?study? it was without bias ? which is why I said ?take it or leave it.?   It?s interesting though, that you seem to accept the notion that Shakespeare and Bacon are one in the same.  It?s been debated, and is an interesting notion, but, it?s one that for me is questionable.  I choose to leave that one in the ?questionable? category. Whoever did the edits ? the KJV is full of problems.  I guess that is one place we can agree.
I?m also perfectly aware of the history ? such as we know it ? of ?The Holy Bible? ? the absurdities and political corruptions involved in the Council of Nicea and so forth.  So are many people, people of faith and theologians of many strips, as well as agonistics, atheists, and people of various faith traditions - or none. Sorry, Boomer ? it?s not shocking news.
As for this:
QuoteI could go on and on with some mind blowing documented facts on religion but your argument isn't worth the time.

I seriously doubt you could "blow my mind."  But, indulge in your presumptions all you like.  Your self-righteousness isn't worth my time.

Boomer

Quote from: EvB on March 09, 2009, 08:01:00 PM
    My question re: who told you how to live your life was in reply to your comment:
Refer back to your own post .
FYI: I am not ignorant on the subjects of religion and politics, history, organized religion and corruption, or the psychology of cults.  Nor am I so naive as to assume that because someone did a %u201Cstudy%u201D it was without bias %u2013 which is why I said %u201Ctake it or leave it.%u201D   It%u2019s interesting though, that you seem to accept the notion that Shakespeare and Bacon are one in the same.  It%u2019s been debated, and is an interesting notion, but, it%u2019s one that for me is questionable.  I choose to leave that one in the %u201Cquestionable%u201D category. Whoever did the edits %u2013 the KJV is full of problems.  I guess that is one place we can agree.
I%u2019m also perfectly aware of the history %u2013 such as we know it %u2013 of %u201CThe Holy Bible%u201D %u2013 the absurdities and political corruptions involved in the Council of Nicea and so forth.  So are many people, people of faith and theologians of many strips, as well as agonistics, atheists, and people of various faith traditions - or none. Sorry, Boomer %u2013 it%u2019s not shocking news.
As for this:
I seriously doubt you could "blow my mind."  But, indulge in your presumptions all you like.  Your self-righteousness isn't worth my time. 

If you weren't ignorant, as you have stated, on the subject of Organized Religion then why would you have such an affinity and defense for and of Ian Punfart and his forte which is unquestionably Organized Religion???

"Take it or Leave it"...Oh...Ok...lol  I guess I'll have to start ASSUMING...lol

Bacon-Shakespeare...it's evident you haven't spent much time on that one, the clues are all over the place. But then again many lamers who have not done the research won't agree until the mainstream alleged scholars take a position and agree that it is fact.

Self Righteous...there you go again, trying to label me again and trying to spin this in another direction.

I do have one question for you, who wrote your reply for you??? ;:) The grammar you've used in this last post is NOT in anyway consistent with the grammar used in any of your others. :D

Nboy

That's a pretty awesome shitstorm you three got going on there. I'd say it was an F3, closing in on F4 status.

Dego

"Can't we all just get along."