• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tulsi Gabbard is running for President

Started by Roswells, Art, March 12, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

pate

Rumor has it that Tulsi has been placed in command of a squad of Giant Squids that the Russians have weaponized.

https://www.alltimeconspiracies.com/is-russia-weaponizing-the-giant-squid/

Speculation is that they will be sent from their present base of operations in Hawaii to conduct maritime operations in the Washington, DC area (among other sensitive seacoast target areas).

Truly frightening!

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on October 20, 2019, 08:16:11 PM
Rumor has it that Tulsi has been placed in command of a squad of Giant Squids that the Russians have weaponized.

https://www.alltimeconspiracies.com/is-russia-weaponizing-the-giant-squid/

Speculation is that they will be sent from their present base of operations in Hawaii to conduct maritime operations in the Washington, DC area (among other sensitive seacoast target areas).

Truly frightening!

"I knew it!  Hic... gif me another.  Where's that cheating bastard, Bill!"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2019, 11:33:58 PM
Well, there’s the rub...and with her, believe me, I wish the rub was much different.  ;) ;) :P

She's all broken up about the "corporate media" and big tech, but as a sitting congressman she didn't have a peep to say about any of that until the media called her a Russian asset and Google banned her from its advertising platform. Fuck this broad.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 19, 2019, 06:54:45 PM
It was recognized by members of Congress, the US Intelligence agencies, the Director of National Intelligence Office.  It triggered a direct warning by then-U.S. President Barack Obama to Russian President Vladimir Putin, renewed economic sanctions against Russia, and closures of Russian diplomatic facilities and expulsion of their staff. The Senate and House Intelligence Committees took it seriously enough to conduct their own investigations.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation launched an investigation which concluded that Russian interference was "sweeping and systematic" and "violated U.S. criminal law."  Twenty-six Russian citizens and three Russian organizations were indicted as a result of this investigation.

Given all of this, how can you say that there was "absolutely no evidence" of it?

Well, there's your problem: Trump denied that the interference occurred, contending that it was a "hoax" perpetrated by Democrats to explain Clinton's loss.  A mongoloid ogre like yourself who chugs Trump's semen can't accept anything  that doesn't come straight from the slimy anus of Jesus H. Trump himself.  There's food in your beard, runt boy.

Classy commentary.  I bet you write on rest room walls whenever you get a chance, don't you? 

OBTW, Barry was running the store when all that Russian Interference was actually going on but he never acknowledged it and repeatedly assured the American public that any such attempts to influence the vote could have no real effect on our electoral process.  Only after Trump was elected did he find it to be a problem.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 19, 2019, 12:33:21 PM

Aw Pally you know that was just the fashion back then..

Obviously it’s a pictorial of the DickDr getting a close shave just before tossing his BF’s salad

Hey Laura,  Is Yorky still hauling your ashes or has he gone back to the U.K. to participate in the Remainer's sabotage of Brexit.  I hear Soros is paying serious money to those who want the folks in Brussels to run their lives and are willing to shit on the doorsteps of the majority of their countrymen who voted for it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 22, 2019, 09:37:27 AM
Hey Laura,  Is Yorky still hauling your ashes or has he gone back to the U.K. to participate in the Remainer's sabotage of Brexit.  I hear Soros is paying serious money to those who want the folks in Brussels to run their lives and are willing to shit on the doorsteps of the majority of their countrymen who voted for it.

I would happily shit on your doorstep. I'd even eat a specially appalling curry the night before.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 22, 2019, 01:53:41 PM
I would happily shit on your doorstep. I'd even eat a specially appalling curry the night before.

His point is that you’re doing that to your own people and loving it, apparently.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2019, 09:22:20 PM
His point is that you’re doing that to your own people and loving it, apparently.

Fuck off.

Then keep fucking off.

Keep fucking off until you get to a gate with a sign that says "You Can't Fuck Off Past Here."

Climb over the gate, dream the impossible dream, and keep fucking off forever

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 23, 2019, 12:49:03 AM
Fuck off.

Then keep fucking off.

Keep fucking off until you get to a gate with a sign that says "You Can't Fuck Off Past Here."

Climb over the gate, dream the impossible dream, and keep fucking off forever

Quote from: Liberace! on March 21, 2019, 01:17:56 AM
Not mentioned in the article is Trump's legendary effort to strengthen NATO by strong-arming member states into paying the appropriate percentage of GDP into their respective militaries. 

Speaking of Trump and NATO...

https://news.yahoo.com/pompeo-says-trump-fully-prepared-195538180.html

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday said President Donald Trump is "fully prepared" to use military forces against Turkey if necessary....

NATO's core principle, Article 5, is that an attack on one member is an attack on all. An attack from one NATO member on another would therefore put the alliance in a paradoxical situation.

NATO was originally founded at the start of the Cold War to counter the Soviet Union, and its purpose has evolved over time. But it continues to serve as a deterrent to Russian aggression in Europe, particularly after the annexation of Crimea in 2014. Hence, if NATO collapsed or if the alliance was put under major strains then it would be advantageous to the Kremlin and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Thank god for Trump, eh?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 23, 2019, 01:48:15 AM
Speaking of Trump and NATO...

https://news.yahoo.com/pompeo-says-trump-fully-prepared-195538180.html

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday said President Donald Trump is "fully prepared" to use military forces against Turkey if necessary....

NATO's core principle, Article 5, is that an attack on one member is an attack on all. An attack from one NATO member on another would therefore put the alliance in a paradoxical situation.

NATO was originally founded at the start of the Cold War to counter the Soviet Union, and its purpose has evolved over time. But it continues to serve as a deterrent to Russian aggression in Europe, particularly after the annexation of Crimea in 2014. Hence, if NATO collapsed or if the alliance was put under major strains then it would be advantageous to the Kremlin and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Thank god for Trump, eh?

Indeed! Hillary would’ve already struck a secret deal with him benefiting her “foundation.” You rival her as the biggest establishment cunt ever.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 23, 2019, 02:04:19 AM

How sad it must be to still believe the lie from obvious jackasses like this establishment clown.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2019, 12:01:36 PM

Thank you for keeping the perspective of Aging Homosexual Shut-ins in the mix.  The poor dears are so often too shy to express how they feel.

You are appreciated.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2019, 12:10:37 AM
Sigh. Leftists just can’t bantz. :P

Does this make you hot?  Sure it does.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 24, 2019, 12:48:08 AM
Does this make you hot?  Sure it does.

Being heterosexual, no...but I get that you’re into penii in a big way and so posted it for your own enjoyment.

Jackstar

You're supposed to read the book, maggot.