• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on October 08, 2017, 06:39:24 PM

I interpret history differently. Your points are invalidated here.

Your interpretation is only as good as your arguments are.

Jackstar

That's really just your opinion.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 08, 2017, 03:18:05 AM
No shit.  That's all you ever do when challenged.  Well, that and start telling people they aren't as smart as you.

You are so very typical of the smarmy Liberal/Democrat/''progressive''.  You believe whatever the media tells you, you spend your time in a bubble where everyone agrees with everyone else about how superior you all are, you can't ever defend your ideas when challenged outside the bubble, then you get hostile about it and start calling people names and all the rest. 

A tiresome group of ass-clowns.

Your comment shows what a sanctimonious Pence-Like twatwafflesuckingtrumpist says about his fellow Americans when he's backed into an intellectual corner.
Go watch Hannity and jackoff some more with a can of used gun oil. You'll feel better.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 06:32:33 PM
Your President is a deranged imbecile.

Totally unfair to imbeciles, but close. Tillerson said he is a moron,  and he ought to know.

Swishypants

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on October 08, 2017, 06:43:41 PM
Your comment shows what a sanctimonious Pence-Like twatwafflesuckingtrumpist says about his fellow Americans when he's backed into an intellectual corner.
Go watch Hannity and jackoff some more with a can of used gun oil. You'll feel better.

WRONG neighborhood MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 06:29:25 PM
I'm a vegetarian.

I knew it!  You also have a grey man bun, earrings in both ears and a butt plug, right?

136 or 142

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 08, 2017, 06:55:14 PM

I knew it!  You also have a grey man bun, earrings in both ears and a butt plug, right?

Nope, none of those.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 04:53:04 PM
...  I'd presume in both Canada and the U.S that if a non resident citizen registered to vote and then voted that that would be grounds for deportation, so I'm not really sure that is a big concern.  Non resident citizens want to obtain citizenship (most of them, anyway) and so, have a strong incentive to obey the law...

And how exactly, would non-citizen voters be caught?  They don't have to show proof of citizenship to register, let alone show ID to vote.  Really, I'd like to know how you think they'd be caught.  The Trump Administration tried to get voter registration information from the states to at least go through some of it, and the states wouldn't give it to them. 

Are you really telling us people who broke our laws and came here illegally would then develope respect for us an obey our laws?  If that's the case, why are a third of those in our prisons non-citizens?  That so many came here and then committed felonies doesn't exactly support your premise.

By the way, you say voting illegally would be grounds for deportation.  Do you know that for a fact, or is it just another one of your made up bullshit comments?   

And finally, why do we have to assume anything?  What's wrong with simply proving citizenship to register and ID to vote?  Why is that not the obvious solution?   You still haven't explained why you say that is ''sleazy and unethical''.

Dr. MD MD

You're really bringing out the triggered snowflakes today, PB.  :D

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 08, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

And how exactly, would non-citizen voters be caught?  They don't have to show proof of citizenship to register, let alone show ID to vote.  Really, I'd like to know how you think they'd be caught.  The Trump Administration tried to get voter registration information from the states to at least go through some of it, and the states wouldn't give it to them. 

Are you really telling us people who broke our laws and came here illegally would then develope respect for us an obey our laws?  If that's the case, why are a third of those in our prisons non-citizens?  That so many came here and then committed felonies doesn't exactly support your premise.

By the way, you say voting illegally would be grounds for deportation.  Do you know that for a fact, or is it just another one of your made up bullshit comments?   

And finally, why do we have to assume anything?  What's wrong with simply proving citizenship to register and ID to vote?  Why is that not the obvious solution?   You still haven't explained why you say that is ''sleazy and unethical''.

Is it 1/3 now? The prior claim you right wing idiots ate up was 25%, which is 'true', but about half were in jails because they were jailed for entering the U.S illegally and were waiting to be deported.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jul/10/larry-oconnor/conservative-host-noncitizens-are-25-federal-inmat/

So, anyway, things went better than expected....

136 or 142

Our village idiot wrote:
"Of course if we are to believe them, the Democrats aren't sleazy and unethical - they're straight up racist.  Their argument boils down to blacks being either too stupid or too lazy to get an ID.  Of course we don't believe them - we know their true intent is to make illegal voting easier."

These were the serious responses
1.At this point, you bring up the financial argument, that getting the right ID takes money and resources that those in poverty and close to poverty do not have. And the poor are disproportionately nonwhite.

2.My question is, why are we putting in restrictions that are both not needed and also not even address the problem? In-person voter fraud is probably the least common form of voter fraud. It must just be a coincidence that it also helps reduce turnout among certain demographics that are not too friendly to Republicans.

If you want to discourage in-person voter fraud, require a picture be taken of all people trying to vote without an acceptable form of ID. No one is going to try and pull anything if they know you have their picture to use in a facial recognition search after or during the election. Everybody is latching onto photo ID as if it is the only solution. This is a pretty stunning lack of creativity.

Personally, I don't even feel that is necessary. There is no problem of in-person fraud. To me, this is completely for partisan gain and many Republican politicians and operatives have literally admitted as much over the years. None of this should be surprising though. A black Democratic president rides a wave of minorities and young people into office and suddenly voter fraud is a big deal again. Speaking of which, most voter fraud seems to be absentee-related, yet Republicans craving stricter laws often exempt the absentee process entirely, such as in North Carolina, a top-notch example of extreme partisanship gone wrong.

But if conservatives must have some sort of protection, imo, it would be better to go with the picture taking than strict photo ID requirements. In that case, at least it would only be paranoia holding them back rather than an ID requirement.

DUDE! YOU USE A SOLVENT TRAP TOO?!!!111 SWEET!!!!!111

136 or 142

And the snarky responses:

1.Democrats are racist because they think oppressed people are oppresssed. Its racist to call a racist a racist.

2.But tell me again how the left calls everyone racist?

3.That's why they are racist. BYRD!

4.Anytime a conservative tries the "You know who the real racists are?" thing, you're talking to a racist.

Meme upcoming...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 07:21:05 PM
And the snarky responses:

1.Democrats are racist because they think oppressed people are oppresssed. Its racist to call a racist a racist.

2.But tell me again how the left calls everyone racist?

3.That's why they are racist. BYRD!

4.Anytime a conservative tries the "You know who the real racists are?" thing, you're talking to a racist.

Meme upcoming...

You seem to be the only ones who want to keep bringing race up. Gee, I wonder why?  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 07:23:41 PM
You seem to be the only ones who want to keep bringing race up. Gee, I wonder why?  ::)

Our village's idiot brought it up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 07:25:25 PM
Our village's idiot brought it up.

Aren't you your village's idiot?

136 or 142

Quote from: crescent fresh on October 08, 2017, 07:28:01 PM
Memes like this is why you lost the election

That election is over, the next one is upcoming.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 07:29:24 PM
That election is over, the next one is upcoming.

The left has never made a good meme tho... UP YO GAME NIGGA!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 07:23:41 PM

You have just proven my point about being narrowly educated.  Read it and weep if you can stand it.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/before-charlottesville-democrats-voted-for-racist-policies-for-more-than-100-years/article/2631947

Swishypants

Praise KEK! For the God Emperor! Salute to the Meme War Vetrans. Shalady! Even WWII vets didn't do as much as we did.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 08, 2017, 07:42:03 PM
You have just proven my point about being narrowly educated.  Read it and weep if you can stand it.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/before-charlottesville-democrats-voted-for-racist-policies-for-more-than-100-years/article/2631947

Yeah, I with you on that. My comment was directed at numbers, not you. I'm not sure how you got that?  ???

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 07:29:08 PM
Aren't you your village's idiot?
That might be your diagnosis, doc.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 07:47:06 PM
Yeah, I with you on that. My comment was directed at numbers, not you. I'm not sure how you got that?  ???

Like most right wingers, Kidnostad3 is an idiot.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 08, 2017, 07:18:50 PM
Our village idiot wrote:
"Of course if we are to believe them, the Democrats aren't sleazy and unethical - they're straight up racist.  Their argument boils down to blacks being either too stupid or too lazy to get an ID.  Of course we don't believe them - we know their true intent is to make illegal voting easier."

These were the serious responses
1.At this point, you bring up the financial argument, that getting the right ID takes money and resources that those in poverty and close to poverty do not have. And the poor are disproportionately nonwhite.

2.My question is, why are we putting in restrictions that are both not needed and also not even address the problem? In-person voter fraud is probably the least common form of voter fraud. It must just be a coincidence that it also helps reduce turnout among certain demographics that are not too friendly to Republicans.

If you want to discourage in-person voter fraud, require a picture be taken of all people trying to vote without an acceptable form of ID. No one is going to try and pull anything if they know you have their picture to use in a facial recognition search after or during the election. Everybody is latching onto photo ID as if it is the only solution. This is a pretty stunning lack of creativity.

Personally, I don't even feel that is necessary. There is no problem of in-person fraud. To me, this is completely for partisan gain and many Republican politicians and operatives have literally admitted as much over the years. None of this should be surprising though. A black Democratic president rides a wave of minorities and young people into office and suddenly voter fraud is a big deal again. Speaking of which, most voter fraud seems to be absentee-related, yet Republicans craving stricter laws often exempt the absentee process entirely, such as in North Carolina, a top-notch example of extreme partisanship gone wrong.

But if conservatives must have some sort of protection, imo, it would be better to go with the picture taking than strict photo ID requirements. In that case, at least it would only be paranoia holding them back rather than an ID requirement.

Listen Glynis,

You make assertions as if you know something others do not.

The biggest opportunity for voter fraud is non-citizens registering and then voting (with or without ID).

You are wrong about conservative stance on absentee voting, but liberal courts have made decision after decision about lengthening the voting process for both absentee and early voting. The democrats have troubles renting that many buses on a single poll day.

The only time democrats want to discourage absentee voting is for deployed military. That is one time I have seen conservatives call for allowing sufficient time and counting every vote. Democrats don’t like it because the military tends to lean towards republicans.

You can not make any claims about whether or not in person fraud is a problem because there is no check to make sure only citizens registered to vote.

Go check your birth certificate and see if the box for “Live Birth” is checked.