• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 21, 2016, 02:08:28 PM
Ghost is being super active on Twitter today, this is going to be a good one I think.

I hope so. I was (((triggered))) when he kept saying he didn't know if he could keep doing the show.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 21, 2016, 02:08:28 PM
Ghost is being super active on Twitter today, this is going to be a good one I think.

You know he's going to blow a gasket over Cruz! Can't wait, MAN!

PrairieGhost

I'm trying to get in contact with him to see about getting his show on the network but no go yet. lol

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 21, 2016, 02:41:13 PM
I'm trying to get in contact with him to see about getting his show on the network but no go yet. lol

Yeah, I hit him up too about doing some stuff to promote his show because he's expressed on air how he's frustrated he can't get over the 50,000 listeners mark. My opinion that doesn't mean anything but he seems pretty serious about being anon. Like mentions how he only wants to work in BTC and his BTR platform is pretty much completely independent aside from him paying like $40 a month for it.

These rants about spanking trolls may be the funniest I've heard yet.  ;D

mikuthing01

Instagram... i don't even think i have a Instagram, wtf is Instagram do i need one?

To think Ghost sounded together, refreshed and calm though the first hour...

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 21, 2016, 04:27:03 PM
To think Ghost sounded together, refreshed and calm though the first hour...

The god damn fruit bowls have riled him.

Quote from: rekcuf on July 21, 2016, 04:32:57 PM
The god damn fruit bowls have riled him.

Spends 10 minutes trying to calm down.

Immediately starts screaming again.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 21, 2016, 04:35:29 PM

"Every time you troll me and make a remix, you cut me! And it hurts!" bwahahahahah

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 21, 2016, 04:35:29 PM

"How dare yewww! A man can only take so much!"

CANS.wav

How can this guy physically do this five-seven days a week?

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 21, 2016, 02:41:13 PM

Or perhaps you can just offer a Weekly Engineer Hour!   I listened to this episode where Ghost breaks down
and leaves the broadcast and Engineer hijacks the show and flies solo. Listened to a bit of it today at work
and had to turn it off.  I was supposed to be fixing some Romanian chicks code but was laughing too hard.

Starts at about the 2 hour mark.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2011/12/06/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-179

PrairieGhost

This guy is freaking hilarious. I swear this has to be a Phil Hendrie character...

I picture Ghost running through the aisles screaming (@ Walmart) with the "Engineer" stuffed into his shopping cart.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

aldousburbank

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 21, 2016, 04:42:29 PM
This guy is freaking hilarious. I swear this has to be a Phil Hendrie character...

Phil Hendrie, on bath salts.