• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

It's Midnight and tonight's episode 559 is still not up!

Johnny B. must be at a "United Kingdom leaves the EU" party...

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on June 23, 2016, 11:06:31 PM
It's Midnight and tonight's episode 559 is still not up!

Johnny B. must be at a "United Kingdom leaves the EU" party...

Bomar

It's where I'm at. Is drinking pretty hard for the Brits on English whiskey...Scottish, heck, I don't know. No...it's French cognac, hah, never mind, wrong nation, but now to find that Engels bottle.

Ooh, Heather Wade of MiTD fame got ripped pretty hard in the opener, lot like that other bloke...shit, what's his name, Bateman of Dark City...hope he's doing okay, too. No news is good news, but I liked his show when he was doing it, was gonna sign up for the subscription service, but no show yet. Ah well.

Have a good day/night, people of non-normal pursuasion, it's been a good day so far.

Bomar

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 23, 2016, 11:31:30 PM
that other bloke...shit, what's his name, Bateman of Dark City...hope he's doing okay, too.

Actually it is: The Other Side of Midnight hosted by Richard C. Hoagland

If you want to listen to him live at 2AM-4AM, use this link: http://wis.al/TN

This is a free broadcast...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on June 24, 2016, 12:47:42 AM
Actually it is: The Other Side of Midnight hosted by Richard C. Hoagland

If you want to listen to him live at 2AM-4AM, use this link: http://wis.al/TN

This is a free broadcast...

Bomar

I'm subscribed to Hoagie, and sometimes manage to stay up to listen live and post with the other Hoagie fans in the live chat thread here at bellgab.

The thread is here in case you haven't see it yet Bomar.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8014.83520.html

Lilith

OH my my.  I just heard Wells' intro rant from last night.  I'm not going to do a spoiler here and tell you what he said, but he sounds none to happy, and even less impressed with Heather Wade.  LOL's  I would say it is a "Must Listen".  I was SO surprised to hear Heather Wade brought up.

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2016, 03:37:31 PM
OH my my.  I just heard Wells' intro rant from last night.  I'm not going to do a spoiler here and tell you what he said, but he sounds none to happy, and even less impressed with Heather Wade.  LOL's  I would say it is a "Must Listen".  I was SO surprised to hear Heather Wade brought up.

I sometimes wonder who the hell Wells thinks he is talking to. He says he is not talking to the Caravaners, but who else is listening? I think it is a subscription site, if not, I have been sending money to a scammer.
You are right, he goes off on other hosts sometimes, but rarely mentions names.

Quote from: Elane237 on June 23, 2016, 08:43:44 AM
Hey folks!

Anyone listen to Linda Baron-Katz interview on mental illness last night?  What did you learn from her?

Thanks

Sorry to say, I couldn't make it through the interview. It was her voice, and my remembrance of the one encounter with the witch doctor psychiatric industry.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on June 24, 2016, 03:49:03 PM
Sorry to say, I couldn't make it through the interview. It was her voice, and my remembrance of the one encounter with the witch doctor psychiatric industry.

I couldn't listen to her voice either, as a podcast. Now, if Wells had a live show with a live thread, I would endure it, as I do Heather Wade, for the sake of posting with my fellow listeners.  Very sad to report that I am NOT impressed with Wells' first two live Saturday Nights.  They seem much different than his weekly programming.  Maybe he has to "keep it simple" to be on the live airwaves, I dunno.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on June 24, 2016, 03:42:56 PM

I sometimes wonder who the hell Wells thinks he is talking to. He says he is not talking to the Caravaners, but who else is listening? I think it is a subscription site, if not, I have been sending money to a scammer.
You are right, he goes off on other hosts sometimes, but rarely mentions names.

I think he said selected sections of his audio archive goes out on a few selected networks. Not sure if he's ever listed which ones, and when, but they are always a bit after his podcast goes up on his site.  Also there are the selected shows and segments that he puts up on YouTube.  If I learn that all his shows are going out in full somewhere other than his subscription site, then yes, I'm going to be very upset.

All that said, I clipped and saved his Heather Wade Rant.  All kidding aside, It was priceless to my ears, and worth every penny I may have wasted on my quarterly subscription.

Hank

I heard that rant about MITD and about swerved too far off the road. Lol. I'll say this, I appreciate both shows. Some episodes I listen to more than others. Heather is way too quick to cut off mention of theories behind 9/11 and Sandy Hook. Maybe there is more to the story, and it's so far as proven as Bigfoot and ET's. There isn't anything wrong with discussing theories on these subjects, Hitler in Argentina or whatever. Let your mind wander. I'm sure we won't get the while story soon.

As far as Bateman, Hoagland is a whole other deal. Bateman is Steve Warner of Dark City. Look it up on Soundcloud.

bateman

Wait, what's going on with me here?

starrmtn001

Quote from: bateman on June 24, 2016, 05:55:20 PM
WE WANT YOU, Bateman! 

We want you back on a regular basis, and we want your Dark City thread to explode with awesome posts about your awesome broadcasts.

SO-SAY-WE

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2016, 04:05:04 PM
his Heather Wade Rant.  All kidding aside, It was priceless to my ears, and worth every penny I may have wasted on my quarterly subscription.

I didn't hear it until an hour ago. Just when I thought today couldn't get any better, I had to clamber down from my huge pile of gold and silver to come transmit my exultant joy.

They must have a fuckin' gun to (Redacted's) head. Or she's just a stupid media whore, but honestly, she never seemed that stupid before she started taking money from The Man. Oh well, I've been wrong before.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on June 24, 2016, 06:10:34 PM
I didn't hear it until an hour ago. Just when I thought today couldn't get any better, I had to clamber down from my huge pile of gold and silver to come transmit my exultant joy.

They must have a fuckin' gun to (Redacted's) head. Or she's just a stupid media whore, but honestly, she never seemed that stupid before she started taking money from The Man. Oh well, I've been wrong before.

It has indeed been an excellent couple of days.

Praise MV!

So Say we ALL!

Lilith

Just between you , me and the lamp post, I hope you'll be chuckling to yourself for the rest of the evening at least!  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on June 24, 2016, 06:38:31 PM
Who is "R.W."?

I dunno, but that was an interesting bit.  He was being "telling" while being evasive.  I got the impression he had sent some people over "there", and then they were booted OUT of "there".  I was hoping he was going to name more names.

Jackstar

The entire industry is an incestuous pit of vipers.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 24, 2016, 06:47:46 PM
The entire industry is an incestuous pit of vipers.
As Sean David Morton put it, " screaming alcoholic backstabbers" I believe.

Sorry, was a little in the drink with the Brexit, after work and all that. No, you weren't specifically mentioned in the opener but Wade's ability to spaz people onto the show came up. Just remembered your drama with that, why I mentioned.

Jackstar

I thought maybe S.W. could illuminate us on the identity of R.W., but, see above, re: "incest, vipers"

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on June 24, 2016, 11:48:26 PM
I thought maybe S.W. could illuminate us on the identity of R.W., but, see above, re: "incest, vipers"

I listened quite a few more times, and I am wondering if Wells isn't saying Art W,  as in Arthur William "Art" Bell, III (born June 17, 1945).

Quote from: Jackstar on June 24, 2016, 06:38:31 PM
Who is "R.W."?

http://horrorreport.com/coast-to-coast-am/coast-to-coast-a-recipe-for-disaster/
rwsandersinfo.blogspot.com/2014/12/at-my-age-everything-is-long-story.html

https://www.facebook.com/JohnBWellsCTM/posts/114601145353988

Apparently "RW" caused some controversy with a HuffPo article that has since been black hole'd.

What's interesting is all that apparently happened before RW was let go from C2M, so a pity case that didn't work out?

What's interesting is all that apparently happened before RW was let go from C2M, so a pity case that didn't work out?

Come on, John, I know you lurk here, or your people do. Kinda bad form to use your audience to snipe at people (funny though).

Lilith

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 25, 2016, 06:21:14 AM
http://horrorreport.com/coast-to-coast-am/coast-to-coast-a-recipe-for-disaster/
rwsandersinfo.blogspot.com/2014/12/at-my-age-everything-is-long-story.html

https://www.facebook.com/JohnBWellsCTM/posts/114601145353988

Apparently "RW" caused some controversy with a HuffPo article that has since been black hole'd.

Come on, John, I know you lurk here, or your people do. Kinda bad form to use your audience to snipe at people (funny though).

So there IS an RW, and its not just a bad splice in the podcast then.  We need to know more, inquiring minds want to know.

Could this be his Twitter?

https://twitter.com/rwsanders2?lang=en

Bomar

Johnny B,...

Last night's interview was one of your bests...

Very little talk and long lectures on multiple items of interest...

Very enjoyable...

Thank you,...

Bomar

It's been a couple of good days of interviews. I really liked the two gentlemen for Afica. I really do remember, growing up, if you were a heart or cardio surgeon America was where you went for work, or SA for the real cutting edge stuff (scalpel's edge?). The first guy wasn't lying, either, the colonial parts of Africa ran pretty well.

That Harzan of the MUFON was intriguing too. I have no doubt they have their uses to both the UFO community and the government, but the director seemed genuine. Hell, his very presence kept John in line.

Jackstar

I was told that MUFON is 100% pysop, and that is a statement I tend to believe.

Bomar

Quote from: Jackstar on June 25, 2016, 01:14:09 PM
I was told that MUFON is 100% psyop ...

But whose "psyop", ours or theirs...

Either way, a discussion is started...

Bomar

Jackstar

Quote from: Bomar on June 25, 2016, 01:58:01 PM
whose "psyop", ours

So, you admit to having a psyop?

It was only a matter of time... shill.