• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

laserjock

Anyways, I will respectfully leave you all in peace again, might pop in from time to time, but while I may insult back at times, it is just boring, it's just snarking and admittedly, as imperfect as my life is, I do have more interesting things and more satisfying relationships. Enjoy Heather, those of you that were so elated with her rise to fame. And enjoy Bell reruns all you who live in the past. And enjoy space rock time those of you that like Richard. It's all good. God bless!

Oh, and about the advertising: REALLY? Russian and Chinese Brides still? Not interested, taken!

albrecht

Quote from: trostol on November 06, 2016, 09:57:24 PM
when he fucked over Rossy

and i am willing to bet also ..hoagie is more recognized via GN than AB
Yeah on first, maybe on second due to age of listeners etc. But there is no doubt that Art promoted the heck out of RCH and most of his stuff, that he milked forever, was via Art's vehicle. Like it or not. Remember the pennants that they promoted in saving some ancient Indian circle (possible portal and ancient ruin or possible septic tank tile-field in FLA?) The Miami Circle was saved though, hahaha, RCH or even Art isn't mentioned in the wiki or stuff about it. And there still are disputes about its origin.

trostol

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2016, 10:01:57 PM
Yeah on first, maybe on second due to age of listeners etc. But there is no doubt that Art promoted the heck out of RCH and most of his stuff, that he milked forever, was via Art's vehicle. Like it or not. Remember the pennants that they promoted in saving some ancient Indian circle (possible portal and ancient ruin or possible septic tank tile-field in FLA?) The Miami Circle was saved though, hahaha, RCH or even Art isn't mentioned in the wiki or stuff about it. And there still are disputes about its origin.

than AB is to blame for the bane that is RCH!!!!!!

trostol

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 06, 2016, 10:02:30 PM
Good Braaapings Guys!  Wazzup? ;D

nothing...we do spend an awful lot of time in a defunct shows thread lol

WOTR

Quote from: laserjock on November 06, 2016, 10:01:25 PM
Anyways, I will respectfully leave you all in peace again, might pop in from time to time, but while I may insult back at times, it is just boring, it's just snarking and admittedly, as imperfect as my life is, I do have more interesting things and more satisfying relationships. Enjoy Heather, those of you that were so elated with her rise to fame. And enjoy Bell reruns all you who live in the past. And enjoy space rock time those of you that like Richard. It's all good. God bless!

Oh, and about the advertising: REALLY? Russian and Chinese Brides still? Not interested, taken!
Please, do stay.  You're a ray of sunshine in this dark, dank pit of sewage and snark.

theONE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 09:52:17 PM

hah, snitch. You are the same dude. Man what your life must be like to want to post in this forum so much that the second you get unbanned here you are. I mean, this forum is your life, isn't it? That must really suck since no one wants you here. I guess it's better than on the other side of your front door though, eh?

Anyway, stop responding to my posts. I know its difficult for you because you seem very interested in me but just stop. I will start reporting your posts.

you are delusional overweight unintelligent cat woman, WE heard your stupid phone call to Hoagie
you could not put one sentence togheter in an intelligent way, too bad I didn't save that clip so you can hear
yourself how stupid you sound it, /maybe someone will post it/

Start reporting my posts you snitch - you have quite good record of that already,you are known here for that skill..it's your forte.

you are thinking it's OK to insult people's religion {I'm not the only Christian on this board} and not get confronted about it
and when you do get confronted about it you are squealing like a pig and threatening to snitch and report posts
maybe next time engage your brain before you type insults ...

Heather, or maybe you are too high from the cat's urine in your place to think clear and consider not to insult peoples religions
did that ever occurred to you or you are too slow for that thinking

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on November 06, 2016, 10:04:40 PM
nothing...we do spend an awful lot of time in a defunct shows thread lol
We're the Die Hard Team! ;)

albrecht

Quote from: trostol on November 06, 2016, 10:04:16 PM
than AB is to blame for the bane that is RCH!!!!!!
I won't say blame but certainly got him an audience and back then it was good stuff actually, even if you knew it was bs it was still fun- breathless updates about a "situation" in the Antarctic bases and crazed explanations (over slow internet speeds-if you even had it) of him "showing" Art some face or arcology to which Art would often say "I don't see it." etc.

trostol

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2016, 10:15:33 PM
I won't say blame but certainly got him an audience and back then it was good stuff actually, even if you knew it was bs it was still fun- breathless updates about a "situation" in the Antarctic bases and crazed explanations (over slow internet speeds-if you even had it) of him "showing" Art some face or arcology to which Art would often say "I don't see it." etc.

BLAME!!!!!! lol

theONE

Quote from: WOTR on November 06, 2016, 10:01:09 PM
According to this thread, I'm going to order some aged hot dogs and pizza from dominos with extra sauce.  If it comes with a side of walnuts and ice cream, that will be fine.  The only request I have is that they hold the pasta and cheese as it just does not go well with the extra sauce I plan on consuming when the world ends Tuesday.
https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/what-podesta-emails-use-food-words-for-code-4-chan-investigates/

Holy smokes WORT I was thinking you are getting insane with your post but this link made me sick , Clinton's are pure freaking EVIL
and people they are surrounding them, and everyone who knows about their records and still voting for them---just pure EVIL

theONE

Quote from: WOTR on November 06, 2016, 10:05:27 PM
Please, do stay.  You're a ray of sunshine in this dark, dank pit of sewage and snark.

I SUPPORT THAT PLEA AS WELL :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on November 06, 2016, 10:17:21 PM
or we're kinda..not all there in the head
Aw, don't say that.  Ya know sometimes, when ya wake up early in the morning, ya are.  So, there ya go. ::)

Nobody

Quote from: laserjock on November 05, 2016, 09:38:37 PM
The thing is, you are all fickle and hypocritical. You are enjoying kicking others when they are down and worshiping those on top.

I guess I'm not clear on what the point is in fretting over Bellgabbers kicking Hoagland when Hoagland has made a career out of kicking himself.  That is, he keeps being given excellent opportunities to move his "career" as a pseudoscience huckster forward, and then consistently blows them when his own gargantuan ego gets in the way.

(I believe [but am not fully certain] that I downloaded the attached audio clip from a post of JesusJuice's, so credit where credit is due.  Any roads, I am posting it so that anyone interested can hear for themselves how Hoagland crosses the line from bravado into straight-up mental illness.)

Listen to Hoagland as he argues on-air (!) with the man (George Noory) who, at the time, was writing Hoagland checks. This was back in the good-old, bad-old days when Hoagland was the "science" advisor of C2C, a job he succeeded in talking himself out of by having the effrontery to try to browbeat his boss during a live radio broadcast.

(Hint: challenging your boss in front of other people is not likely to advance your career, a wee bit of common sense that seems entirely lost on Richard Hoagland.)

The point being that kicking Hoagland is hauling coals to Newcastle.  Time and again he has demonstrated that his worst enemy isn't the CIA, MI6, or the Vatican (none of whom are even aware he exists).  No.  Hoagland is his own worst enemy and anyone who is worried about him getting a drubbing on Bellgab can rest easy in the knowledge that no one on this board is capable of making a fool out of a man who is such an accomplished professional at making a fool out of himself.

theONE

Heather aka cat woman calling Hoagie -example of brilliance right there, notice her favourite word
she is yelling into the phone every few seconds.... yea -- yea -- yea -- yea -- yea -- yea
her vocabulary must be very rich indeed , LOL

At 4:10 she is starting to embarrass herself having problem to understand difference between physics and geometry ,LOL
-- and at 5:10 Hoagie rips her a new one, she calls to bitch about Hoagie and has no example of what she
is bitching about...pure genius cat woman aka Heather Roswells ,hahahaha

,,,and that irritating high pitched voice of hers

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ili7ydDpgb

laserjock

Hey, Hoag is a fraudster but so are them all. But what I am saying is that some seem to get jollies putting down anyone but themselves and an occasional click. It's either sour grapes or sadism/masochism simultaneously. If you are bothered, why still listen? It's kinda odd. I don't listen when,say,his gf is on. How can any of you support Bell yet complain about Hoag for the same crap?

laserjock

Quote from: WOTR on November 06, 2016, 10:05:27 PM

Can you do anything other than snark though?

theONE

Quote from: laserjock on November 06, 2016, 11:11:51 PM
Hey, Hoag is a fraudster but so are them all. But what I am saying is that some seem to get jollies putting down anyone but themselves and an occasional click. It's either sour grapes or sadism/masochism simultaneously. If you are bothered, why still listen? It's kinda odd. I don't listen when,say,his gf is on. How can any of you support Bell yet complain about Hoag for the same crap?

VERY GOOD POINTS

Roswells, Art

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 11:07:43 PM
Heather aka cat woman calling Hoagie -example of brilliance right there, notice her favourite word
she is yelling into the phone every few seconds.... yea -- yea -- yea -- yea -- yea -- yea
her vocabulary must be very rich indeed , LOL

At 4:10 she is starting to embarrass herself having problem to understand difference between physics and geometry ,LOL
-- and at 5:10 Hoagie rips her a new one, she calls to bitch about Hoagie and has no example of what she
is bitching about...pure genius cat woman aka Heather Roswells ,hahahaha

,,,and that irritating high pitched voice of hers

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ili7ydDpgb

If you think that is a problem you have no idea what this thread is about.

laserjock

What IS this thread "about", then? It seems kinda like a form of circle jerking. I don't see this thread being about anything except a bunch of baiting.

Nobody

Quote from: laserjock on November 06, 2016, 10:01:25 PM

Now you tell us. 

I'll never get back the ten minutes I just spent composing an IM inviting you to spend a wild weekend with me, some wet celery, and a flying helmet.   :(

trostol

Quote from: laserjock on November 06, 2016, 11:25:33 PM
What IS this thread "about", then? It seems kinda like a form of circle jerking. I don't see this thread being about anything except a bunch of baiting.

well one needs to ask themselves..when was the last fucking time RCH was actually on? or perhaps you have only read the last dozen posts and decided to bitch

laserjock

Rocky? Rocky RACOON? Is that you???

I did just laugh though.

theONE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 11:20:36 PM

If you think that is a problem you have no idea what this thread is about.

you said you don't want to talk to me -what gives-
I tell you what it was/is about...
One of the things this thread was about is that little whining whiner who cried every second night that she didn't
get her birthday wishes -- was so stale and boring, no funny at all -it was perhaps funny first couple of nights
but after that was just a puke...

Did you google physics and geometry by now ?? , LOL
Let me teach you...physics is your body mass weight {in your case massive}
geometry is your body circumference {in your case enormous}

...so now you know the rest of the story

laserjock

Quote from: trostol on November 06, 2016, 11:31:40 PM
well one needs to ask themselves..when was the last fucking time RCH was actually on? or perhaps you have only read the last dozen posts and decided to bitch

But you all are the ones bitching, I am just perplexed what all your points are, that's all.

norland2424

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 11:33:06 PM
you said you don't want to talk to me -what gives-
I tell you what it was/is about...
One of the things this thread was about is that little whining whiner who cried every second night that she didn't
get her birthday wishes -- was so stale and boring, no funny at all -it was perhaps funny first couple of nights
but after that was just a puke...

Did you google physics and geometry by now ?? , LOL
Let me teach you...physics is your body mass weight {in your case massive}
geometry is your body circumference {in your case enormous}

...so now you know the rest of the story

lol so you turned into her? becuase all you do is whine and bitch like she did