• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 02:49:24 PM
Praise MV!

Grub'ster... Did you ever consider for just a moment..that you are the sole reason why..George doesn't post here any more?

Your single mission to Praise the Evil One bothers The Big Guy to no ends.

Try a little sugar ..Sugar

Praise the The Big Guy

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 24, 2017, 04:40:41 PM
Grub'ster... Did you ever consider for just a moment..that you are the sole reason why..George doesn't post here any more?

Your single mission to Praise the Evil One bothers The Big Guy to no ends.

Try a little sugar ..Sugar

Praise the The Big Guy ??

Now, now, you KNOW I wouldn't be able to do that with a straight face...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2017, 11:25:04 AM
As you requested Rally...    :) :-*

https://youtu.be/ZqoK6Uo_8rM

White Crow no like

Thought you wanted to help George..your video mocked him..

Videos with a lesson on good eating habits would be very beneficial for The Big Guy..

Please consider ..

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 24, 2017, 04:47:41 PM

White Crow no like

Thought you wanted to help George..your video mocked him..

Videos with a lesson on good eating habits would be very beneficial for The Big Guy..

Please consider ..

YOU do it!

It's YOUR turn.  :)

Norm

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 24, 2017, 03:26:06 PM
He has also went through life not knowing what cholesterol is? How is that even possible?

I'm sure his doctor ordered a lipoprotein panel during a previous routine blood workup. With his obesity and age I'm surprised he's not taking even a mild statin. Even if his hdl/ldl is in the normal range he should be on a weak statin as a precautionary med. He's a ripe candidate for a stroke or heart attack.

Wake up George, Kathy doesn't want to be your caretaker, getting your heavy torso off a wheelchair and onto a toilet would require a pair of muscely orderlies who speak fluent Russian and Medi-cal doesn't pay enough to get you into a skilled nursing facility.

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 24, 2017, 11:09:19 AM
so, what are they ?
trolls and haters ...
or GROUPIES ?

*be specific !
White Crow,
be specific, please
are you a George Senda GROUPIE ?

Quote from: Norm on July 24, 2017, 05:43:10 PM
I'm sure his doctor ordered a lipoprotein panel during a previous routine blood workup. With his obesity and age I'm surprised he's not taking even a mild statin. Even if his hdl/ldl is in the normal range he should be on a weak statin as a precautionary med. He's a ripe candidate for a stroke or heart attack.

Wake up George, Kathy doesn't want to be your caretaker, getting your heavy torso off a wheelchair and onto a toilet would require a pair of muscely orderlies who speak fluent Russian and Medi-cal doesn't pay enough to get you into a skilled nursing facility.
now I am left to guess...
which would George prefer ?
slow Kathy or a pair of muscely orderlies who speak fluent Russian ?

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 24, 2017, 01:41:05 PM
It is a favorite term of mine because you look at and just know it is an insult. You do not understand why it is an insult but you know it is.

Rally Squirrel, if you think that you can offend me by some imbecil words, in that case that, makes you, a really pathetic senile person.
Yes I don't even know what they mean and actually not even going to goggled, maybe if that was posted by ShrieaVashtar I would,
because at least he can put a sentence or two togheter that could be even amusing or even hilarious, but you are just one or two steps above me
with your command of English.
So go ahead and think that you reached the pinnacle of your oratory skills and that you crushed my joy, how pathetic indeed...ha ha ha  :)

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 10:04:16 PM
Rally Squirrel, if you think that you can offend me by some imbecil words, in that case that, makes you, a really pathetic senile person.
Yes I don't even know what they mean and actually not even going to goggled, maybe if that was posted by ShrieaVashtar I would,
because at least he can put a sentence or two togheter that could be even amusing or even hilarious, but you are just one or two steps above me
So go ahead and think that you reached the pinnacle of your oratory skills and that you crushed my joy, how pathetic indeed...ha ha ha  :)
"Freckle or Freckles" Puncher ?

*please, take your time and answer honestly....

why is the clown ass...
well, you know...
well....so far up Falkie's ass ?

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 24, 2017, 11:39:23 PM
"Freckle or Freckles" Puncher ?

*please, take your time and answer honestly....

Freckle, singular.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 10:04:16 PM

They are big steps. Really, really big steps.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Norm on July 24, 2017, 05:43:10 PM

Kathy can't take care of herself, let alone anyone else. I think you might be overstating the strength of the bond those two have. She's still married to someone else anyway, leaving aside the fact that they hardly see each other in the first place.

ZaZa

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 25, 2017, 01:02:51 AM
Kathy can't take care of herself, let alone anyone else. I think you might be overstating the strength of the bond those two have. She's still married to someone else anyway, leaving aside the fact that they hardly see each other in the first place.

SirVa, I must admit very good post.Very logical, very focused. Nice read.

(you see I straighten up you last night and today you are back to your high octane performance. I often have this positive effect on people)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 01:15:33 AM
I often have this positive effect on people)

Usually by leaving the room.

ZaZa

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 25, 2017, 01:43:18 AM
Usually by leaving the room.
Yes, after I rip them "a new one". LIKE I DID IT TO YOU YESTERDAY !!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 01:46:28 AM

You must have done it so subtly I didn't notice.

ZaZa

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 25, 2017, 01:49:38 AM
You must have done it so subtly I didn't notice.

IT'S A METAPHOR you slob of walking meat.

ZaZa

hey SirVa tell the truth was that you in the "bus driver attack" video I posted week ago in Trump thread.
I swear it looked like you.

MUST WATCH! RACIST ENGLISH MAN ATTACKS POLISH BUS DRIVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_D0WrvomfE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 25, 2017, 01:02:51 AM
respectfully,
you may have overlooked their "initial bonding" that necessitated the "throwing out of a mattress"..
just sayin'

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 25, 2017, 06:27:55 AM
respectfully,
you may have overlooked their "initial bonding" that necessitated the "throwing out of a mattress"..
just sayin'

Sex doesn't usually obligate us to look after someone for life. If it did, you'd still be caring for that watermelon you got to know when were 13.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 01:46:28 AM
Please post better, for fuck sake. Pretty please.

This thread has sort of stood a test of time, and a lot of people suffered for their art to make it what it is, and your verbal diarrhea is threatening to put it into cardiac arrest.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 25, 2017, 07:00:22 AM
Sex doesn't usually obligate us to look after someone for life. If it did, you'd still be caring for that watermelon you got to know when were 13.
WTF ?
a watermelon ?
WRONG !
respectfully, Sir, it was a YUGE gourd....and I was 12
and, I did have a respectful and caring attitude towards my "first"..
(I cleaned it out, dried it and preserved with a polyurethane compound..
and it currently occupies a place of honor...center on top of my bookcase in my library...)

*maybe in retrospect, Falkie should have "done" slow Kathy likewise

Spy

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 01:53:52 AM
IT'S A METAPHOR you slob of walking meat.

The Birth of lucifer~bell.

One day Senda took a huge shit and forgot to flush. A few minutes later lucifer~bell crawled out of the toilet.  He travels mostly at night, creating an unbearable stench wherever he goes.

The End.

ZaZa

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 25, 2017, 07:53:18 AM
Please post better, for fuck sake. Pretty please.

This thread has sort of stood a test of time, and a lot of people suffered for their art to make it what it is, and your verbal diarrhea is threatening to put it into cardiac arrest.

hey you Meat Pee Pie.  Talking about verbal diarrhea. I post in style to match yours.So stop shitting yourself constantly. . .

ZaZa

Quote from: Spy on July 25, 2017, 08:24:10 AM
The Birth of lucifer~bell.

One day Senda took a huge shit and forgot to flush. A few minutes later lucifer~bell crawled out of the toilet.  He travels mostly at night, creating an unbearable stench wherever he goes.

The End.
Spy-Who, your attempt at humor is very lame actually, something is missing in it.
Maybe few brain cells. 

Quote from: Spy on October 20, 2016, 06:26:32 PM
If anyone is wondering what happened to Who . . . . I am Who.  I changed Who's password one day and did a really superlative job.  I created an amazing new password.  I made it so complicated no one would be able to guess what it was.  Including me. Thus Who disappeared and Spy showed up in his place.

OK, thanks for letting us know...

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 24, 2017, 02:00:14 AM
Senda has never heard of cholesterol. Big surprise. Perhaps they hadn't discovered it when he was reading all those medical textbooks in the cradle. It just shows you how his mind works; the doctors tell him to avoid certain foods, so he immediately increases his consumption of them. DON'T tell him what to do. George will do what George wants to do, even if it means dying in constipated agony.

We should just cut to the final chapter. Everybody tell George to eat healthy.  I give senda, oooooooooh, 'bout 8 months.

paladin1991

Quote from: lucifer bell on July 24, 2017, 02:06:08 AM
Hey squeally Brit, since when you are so concerned if Falkie dies or not?

Oh look, 'IT's aback.

Somehow, the Tim curry version was more entertaining.

paladin1991

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 24, 2017, 03:05:39 AM
Dammit, now I'm hungry.

You should eat some of that teenage angst that you keep throwing around.

ZaZa

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 25, 2017, 10:40:55 AM
Oh look, 'IT's aback.

Somehow, the Tim curry version was more entertaining.

hey!. Cheesy McSqueezy, talking about entertainment...you have very gay user name. Sredni must fap to it every time you post ;)